Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Characters : Jaystar ♂ / Hailsong ♀ / Berrycloud ♂
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3277
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Empty
PostSubject: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 5:04 pm

Okay, I was thinking that for a while, Jaystar's life has been pretty miserable. Losing most of his kits, losing his first love, losing his lives and mate, losing the respect of Scorchclaw (the one he considered his friend) and now, having to lead a clan into the mountains while some enemies of the past are unable to forgive his past self. So here's some character plotting/development I was thinking about:

Jaystar does no longer wish a mate or kits. He feels like a burden to his already living family and now is mainly focused on leading Riverclan but soon, that mentality will just leave him exhausted and really, really unhappy. Soo, he needs a friend. At first, he won't try to get too close to him/her because he doesn't want to get them hurt again like he always does. But after some time and some effort of this friend, he will start opening up a little, finding comfort in his company and little, yet peaceful talks. It can be any type of relationship: the equal friendship of two warriors, a friendship born from apprentice training, maybe a friendship born thanks to staying in the medicine den together, anything!

Now, I'm hoping this friend can live a long time (hopefully at least before he dies) but if they die sooner, then here's my other plan. The friend dies, but he leaves a litter of kits or one sole kit. The friend asks him to look after them and even in the loss of his friend, Jaystar finds a purpose beyond leading a clan, beyond the burden his mother left in his shoulders.

So basically, I'm looking for a female or male cat from RC, from apprentice to warrior age. A cat who's not directly related to him (no nephews, sons, daughters, etc). Also, I'm open to new ideas too :3

The special friend: Myrtlepaw
Friend #2 (if wanted): Magpiepaw
Friend #3 (if wanted): Wasppaw
The apprentice/friend: Rowankit

Friend #2 and #3 will happen after Myrtle and Jay start bonding.

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Z10

ºHailsongº | ºJaystarº | °Berrycloud°
She-cat/RC [Tier 5] Warrior | Tom/RC Leader  | Tom/ RC [Tier 4] Warrior

ºRedkitº
She-cat/ Unborn RC Kit

Deceased Masterlist

Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 576
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Okay I know Rowankit isn't apprentice age yet, but by the time everything is sorted out from the floods he will be (or at least as soon as possible after they all return to camp). So Rowankit could be Jaystar's apprentice and friend once flood stuff is done.

(If you want someone before everyone is back to camp, you'd probably do better choosing someone else who wants to)

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Thornbriar, Silent Snows, Wasppaw
Female
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 565
Clan/Rank : SC T2, SC T1, RC Appy

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 7:13 pm

*Drops Wasppaw as a potential*

She actually has a planned kit for the future... this could maybe work with all of that?

Silent Snows ♀  |  Thornbriar ♀  |  Wasppaw ♀
 Stagclan Tier 1 Warrior|  Shadowclan Tier 2 Warrior  |  Riverclan Apprentice
 40/120  |  45/160  |  20/80  

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Karissig

~<֎>~  Masterlist  ~<֍>~

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Murkpaw(slated to DIE), Swanpaw, Rift, Minkpaw/Strom
Female
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 340
Clan/Rank : WindClan, SkyClan, RiverClan, The Regime

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 11:50 pm

*Chucks Minkpaw into the pile of possible friends*
He's Jaystar's grandson, but that's indirectly related enough, right? He's kinda been going through a lot lately, now has ptsd, and has lost pretty much his entire family. Unfortunately, he's kinda stuck over on the west shore at the mo, so.... *shrugs helplessly*

In order from left to right
Rift | Murkpaw | Strom/Minkpaw | Swanpaw
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3488
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 12:15 am

Same case with Mink paw I have Yarrowpaw if your interested she is actually with those who managed to evaded the flooding.  She has lost her mother(littlestream) whom she thinks didn't make it (who's currently at east side shore and her father whom she thinks may have not made it.  So fresh out the apprentice den she lost her mother father and also her mentor Finchstream died in the flooding so also she has no mentor so there's that.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Characters : Sagepaw, Elmskip, Myrtlepaw
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 353
Clan/Rank : [S]SkC App; [E]WC NAW; [M]RC App

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 am

Myrtlepaw isn't related to Jaystar but she's a sweet, caring she-cat that can be Jay's friend!! (I need something to do with her anyway :0 )

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Appren10   Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Elmpix11   Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Myrtle11
SagepawElmskipMyrtlepaw
#628f90#660000#B89D89

❀Click for kitties!❀
Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  AmgJTgv
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {N}ight (of Stormy Gales), {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiepaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*, Finchstream*, Laurelsong*, Chirp of Cricket at Sunset*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3137
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {N} Exiled Rogue/Tier 2 Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Tier 2 Warrior | {M} RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 10:36 am

Guess I'll chuck my hat into the ring as well C:

-brings forth Magpiepaw- Right now he's very shy and skittish, and the traumatic experience of losing his mother in the flood along with the flood itself will make that a bit worse for a while, but eventually, he'll grow into a capable warrior.  His original plot has basically been tossed out the window, so for now, he's pretty much an open slate.  If Jaystar took on Mags as an apprentice once all the chaos is over, I could see them eventually forming a friendship.  A couple of cons though: they are related (Jay is his half great-great-uncle), and I've planned that Magpie will not live super long, though long enough to carry out the second plot option you brought up :)

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  QOurM8U

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  L59EIdO
Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Night (of Stormy Gales) ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiepaw

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Characters : Jaystar ♂ / Hailsong ♀ / Berrycloud ♂
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3277
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Wow! So many options... I feel bad for choosing but I hope you can understand :3

@Wolven, I like the idea of Rowankit being Jaystar's apprentice and that they can build a cute friendship of teacher and student of it. After losing the respect of his deputy and former apprentice, this would be great for him to make things right.

@Aspen, Myrtlepaw's will be the chosen friend who opens Jaystar's heart once more! He needs a sweetheart to be by his side and show him that not everything is that bad. That there's more than just duty and work.

@Rainyheart, Magpie is poorly related to him so it's all good ;D Since Finch took care of Jay's kits once, he will be super sad of knowing that she died leaving her kits with no mother or father. Maybe after Myrtlepaw starts opening him up a little, Jaystar can approach Magpie and offer him some emotional support as well. At first, it will be awkward but Jay will try his best since he will know by then that the best he can do for someone (like Myrtle did for him) is to be with him outside of clan's rules and duties and just talk as equals, to cat to cat. Also, he can be his mentor too if we end up having a lack of mentors in the clan (we will see that later with Transient).

@Kari, though I did not choose Wasp as this special friend (just because Jay would be uncomfortable talking to his deputy's apprentice after betraying his trust) I can still see her approaching him and asking him questions like the curious she-cat she is! I want to see what kind of relationship comes out of them.

@Laurel, sadly, Yarrowpaw is too related to him for what I'm looking for and no matter what, he will totally look after he since Littlestream was her mother (and Jaystar's daughter). Maybe we can work in a potentially close relationship of grandpa and grandkit instead of a friendship ;D

@Chickenwing, same as Laurel but I'm interested in the dynamic of these two especially after Minkpaw's father tried to kill him in the mountains cx

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Z10

ºHailsongº | ºJaystarº | °Berrycloud°
She-cat/RC [Tier 5] Warrior | Tom/RC Leader  | Tom/ RC [Tier 4] Warrior

ºRedkitº
She-cat/ Unborn RC Kit

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3488
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:13 pm

Alright that's fine and sounds like fun to do

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr)
Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 1166
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 3:32 pm

It is possible that, maybe, Heronflight could be Jaystar's friend. He still trusts Jaystar, and feels like Jaystar sent him on the path to atonement.

Mamen

Heronflight: Tier 5 Warrior 100/280
Acornfall: Tier 3 Warrior 60/200
Larkfeather: Tier 2 Warrior 45/160

Spoiler:

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Image10
one of the few male RPers to grace WCC (thx grizz for the idea / being proud)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {N}ight (of Stormy Gales), {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiepaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*, Finchstream*, Laurelsong*, Chirp of Cricket at Sunset*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3137
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {N} Exiled Rogue/Tier 2 Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Tier 2 Warrior | {M} RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Sounds good by me! :D Magpie and Myrtle are actually going to be in a short-lived relationship in the future, so that could maybe play into them getting a bit closer as well, it's up to you!

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  QOurM8U

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  L59EIdO
Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Night (of Stormy Gales) ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiepaw

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 576
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 4:47 pm

Once everything is kinda back to normal, I'd be happy to have Rowankit be Jaystars apprentice. Def some good development there, and they could have a pretty close bond (since basically everyone is dying now and I don't plan on having Rowankit die for a good long while, he will have at least 1 cat who doesnt leave him :D). Maybe once he opens up to Myrtlepaw, they could have feelings talk? Who knows, thats all up to you.

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Murkpaw(slated to DIE), Swanpaw, Rift, Minkpaw/Strom
Female
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 340
Clan/Rank : WindClan, SkyClan, RiverClan, The Regime

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 9:55 pm

Heh, that would be interesting to see! Hopefully Minkpaw won't go the way of his dad X)

In order from left to right
Rift | Murkpaw | Strom/Minkpaw | Swanpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx    Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Concept for Jaystar to Heal cx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: