Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
The forest is flooded, and the Clans are split: half have been swept, and half have made it to Highstones. Check announcements for details!
New-leaf has arrived and promises to be dismal and wet - will the flood waters ever recede?
This month's activity check is completed and allegiances updated; please PM a staff member if something's amiss!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's your warrior cat's tribe name?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lemongrass

lemongrass

Characters : [Fl]Flintfang, [Fi]Finchstar, [L]Leafpaw
Female
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 362
Clan/Rank : [Fl]Thunderclan, [Fi]Windclan, [L]Skyclan

What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Empty
PostSubject: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 7:02 pm

So, I was thinking today about our OC's and how we came up with their names and what not. I love the warrior cat naming system because I feel it portrays a cat's personality really well, and the shortness of the name makes it easy to pronounce and say. But, at the same time, I love Tribe Cat names because they put even more effort into describing a cat, even if they are a bit lengthy. So I got to thinking, what would our cat's names be if they were tribe cats? (Also I know some of you have tribe cats who have become clan cats, so this is easy for you xD)

Mine were:

Flintfang: Fang of Callous Flint (I picked flint because it's a metal used to spark fires, and Flintfang (metaphorically) sparks fires lol)

Finchbreeze: Finch That Flies With Breeze (Ripped actually helped me decide on Finchbreeze, but I love it because finches are very tough, and the breeze represents his easy going nature)

Leafpaw: Leaf That Twirls From Tree (Leafpaw is very flighty and bubbly, it reminds me of how a dried leaf falls from a tree, her warrior name will probably be Leaftwirl or Leafdance (if that's allowed))

🍋 ↣ WindClan Leader ↢ 🍋
"let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair"

What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Befunk14

Flintfang ♂ ~ Young Warrior of ThunderClan
Finchstar ♂ ~ Leader of WindClan
Leafpaw ♀ ~ Apprentice of SkyClan
Daisy of Silver Fields ♀ ~ Prey-Hunter of Tribe (NPC)

🍋 Character Profiles 🍋

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/lemongrassart
Holly

Holly

Characters : Emberheart | Mothpaw | Batpaw |
Female
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 3228
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Experienced Warrior | ShadowClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 7:35 pm

This is a cool idea! I'm not super happy with these, but they were all I could think of (they don't take much inspiration from their suffixes, but):

Swanpetal: Swan That Glides Across The Water (Swan is a RiverClan cat and a graceful swimmer, so I thought something like this would suit her.)
Emberheart: Ember Of Dying Flame (This is more symbolic than anything else, and suits her red coloring. Ember, now with extra fire.)
Batpaw: Bat That Hides In Shadows (Bat's dark coloring lets her hide in dark places, as well as her being smaller than other cats her age.)
Mothpaw: Moth That Dances In The Light (Moth is a very loving, gentle cat, and very lighthearted, so I wanted to give her a name to reflect that.)

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
sumashira

Characters : [A]mberdawn | [B]arleytuft | [L]ightstep
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 859
Clan/Rank : [A] SkC NN MC | [B] WC EW | [L] RC YW

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 7:46 pm

Ooooh this is fun!

Barleytuft could be Tuft of Flowing Barley, just for his long sandy-tail and body.

Amberdawn could but Dawn that Glows Amber, or Dawn Rising Amber or something pretty like that. xD

Lightstep would be Step in Beams of Light! OR Step that Lightly Falls.

What's your warrior cat's tribe name? YlCp0v3
Amberdawn
NN MC ♦ [45/100]
What's your warrior cat's tribe name? EDoTbpq
Barleytuft
E. Warrior ♦ [80/240]
What's your warrior cat's tribe name? WpO2p9d
Lightstep
Y. Warrior ♦ [45/160]
What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Fuon7n
Shimmer [NPC]
Kit-Mother ♦ [60/100]
What's your warrior cat's tribe name? I5opbp
Thrushkit
Unborn Kit ♦ [0/0]

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4524
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~EW, (S)SkC~YW

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Tinystar: Walk of Tiny Legs (tiny has little legs and it's his warrior name)
or... Baby of Unusual Height or Tiny Man of Tiny Legs or Tree Stumps with Paws or Leader of the Vertical Challenge

Daisyflame: Daisy Scorched by Flames (has daisy and flame in it, plus scorch, 'cause ya know, Daisy x Scorch brotp <3)

Sunflower: Sun that Shines on Flowers (matches his soon to be warrior name, even though he doesn't really "shine," but I guess you could say he shines down on the flowers 'cause he's so tall x3)

What's your warrior cat's tribe name? 33yi7tu

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Newsig10

What's your warrior cat's tribe name? E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxpaw, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm* Sharptooth*
Female
Number of posts : 3498
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan newly-named warrior, Riverclan YW, Windclan(??) Apprentice, Shadowclan kit, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Lynxtail: Lynx That Steps In Thunder or Lynx That Walks In Storms (I couldn't think of anything that had to do with his tail, but I wanted to incorporate Thunderclan since it's so important to him)

Mintwhisker: Rain That Falls On Mint or Sun That Shines On Mint (Once again, the suffix stumped me so I included something sky-related instead!)

Cloud/Lilypaw: Cloud Where Lillies Grow or Sun That Shines On Lillies

Stormstrike: Storm Where Lightning Strikes or River Where Storm Strikes

Brackenkit: Bracken With Many Flowers or Forest Where Bracken Grows

also aah couldn't stop so I came up with a few for my other babs

Leafstorm: Leaf That Falls In Storms or Storm Where Leaves Fly or Rustle Of Stormy Leaves or something like that probably
Sharptooth: Fire That Burns Bright or Fang That Cuts Sharp
Willowheart: Willow Where Flowers Bloom or Willow That Grows By The River
Flowerpetal: Flower That Grows Many Petals

Since Drip joined WCC!
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3476
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 10:28 pm

Blossompetal: Petal that fall From Blossom
Laurelpaw(light) :Light of stretching Laurel
Littlestream: Stream of Little water
Yarrowpaw(fall) :Yarrow that falls in breeze(idk what to put XD)
Echopaw(Bird) :Bird that song's echo

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3223
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Swoopnose: Beak of Swooping Bird

Bushfang: Bush That Holds Sharp Thorns

Clearpaw: Sight That's Always Clear

Nutfur: Nut That Falls From Tree

Nectarleap: Nectar of Leaping Flower

Curlyfeather: Bird with Curly Feathers

What's your warrior cat's tribe name? MiFcMH0
(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather    
ShadowClan   
   Elder     
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Murkpaw(slated to DIE), Swanpaw, Rift, Minkpaw/Strom
Female
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 269
Clan/Rank : WindClan, SkyClan, RiverClan, The Regime

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 12:30 am

All me characters aren't warriors yet, and I only know the warrior name of one (and it's probably forbidden or something anyways), so this should be interesting XD

Murkpaw: Murk of Clouded Sun (cos he was born in the eclipse)
Swanpaw(song): Gentle Song of Swan
Minkpaw: Current of Raging Storm (doesn't have his actual name anywhere in there, but his rogue name means 'current')
Rift: Rift in Echoing Time

In order from left to right
Rift | Murkpaw | Strom/Minkpaw | Swanpaw
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchstar♂, (b) Flurryshine♀, (c) Asterspark♂, (d) Poppyheart♂, (e) Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3677
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) RiverClan - Experienced Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Experienced Warrior, (d) ShadowClan - Warrior, (e) Tribe of Endless Skies - Prey-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 am

Dawnpetal: Dawn of New Day (after her new, better life in ThunderClan)

Scorchstar: Scorch of Flickering Flame (after his fiery passion and gentle nature)

Sweet: Sweet Sounds of Heart's Desire (after her history of listening to her heart unconditionally)

Fernfeather: Fern that Flutters in Breeze (after her inability to take flight due to her disabilities)

Buttercup: Poison of Buttercups (after her toxic actions towards Dawnpetal)

Shade: Shades of Evil Intent (after his shift to the dark side)

Fernwing: Fern that Glides in Breeze (after her ability to take flight after receiving a second chance at life / named after her mother, for during her youth she was her mother's reincarnation before being separated to become her own cat)

Flurryshine: Flurry of Shining Snow (after her radiant beauty)

Spiderpounce: Pounce of Skittish Spider (after how jumpy and nervous he is)

Snowdrop: Drops of Frozen Snow (after her cold nature)

Asterspark: Spark of Life Aster Death (after the death of Sparkfeather and the life of his newfound devotion towards Thornbriar -- also because puns are his thing)

Poppyheart: Heart of Poppy Where Seeds Grow (after his loving, nurturing nature)

Rabbitfrost: Frost on Rabbit's Pelt (after his calm, stoic nature)

Bubbleberry: Soft Bubbles in Raging Stream (after her adorable appearance compared to her tough personality)

Greenflower: Green Fields Where Flower Bloom (after her kind, gentle personality and her love for nature)

~~~ Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchstar♂ ~ Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Flurryshine♀ ~ Experienced Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Asterspark♂ ~ Experienced Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart♂ ~ Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801

Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀ ~ Prey-Hunter of Tribe of Endless Skies ~ #3698d9
What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Gzr8Jpr

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers[/b]
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt

Mosspelt

Characters : Mosspaw (M) ; Dapplepaw (D) ; Echo of Shattered Ice (E)
Female
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 156
Clan/Rank : (M) ThunderClan - Apprentice ; (D) RiverClan - Apprentice ; (E) Tribe - Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 9:13 am

Moss of Thundering Falls - Mosspaw (Mosspelt)
Dapple of Shining Streams - Dapplekit (Dappleshine)

Echo of Shattered Ice (She-Cat): Tribe Prey-Hunter (660099)

Mossy's Information Compilation

What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Dapple10What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Mossy16

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your warrior cat's tribe name?   What's your warrior cat's tribe name? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your warrior cat's tribe name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: