Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Salvaging What Little Remains (OPEN TO ALL EAST COAST SURVIVORS)

Go down 
+5
sumashira
Mosspelt
Falcarolwing
Laurel
Yoshachu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Salvaging What Little Remains (OPEN TO ALL EAST COAST SURVIVORS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvaging What Little Remains (OPEN TO ALL EAST COAST SURVIVORS)   Salvaging What Little Remains (OPEN TO ALL EAST COAST SURVIVORS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 3:00 am

After gently helping Graybriar to a mostly dry and comfortable patch of grass and helping her settle in, Barleytuft gently nuzzled the top of her head and murmured, "Try and rest... we're safe now. I'll be back when you wake up; I'm going to see how I can help. I'm sure we'll find a medicine cat soon." He wasn't certain if it was realistic to believe that, but he did. Perhaps his hopefulness was misplaced, or perhaps his faith had simply followed him the way it always would. Barleytuft gave Graybriar one last look full of love, and exhaustion, before walking stiffly back towards Scorchstar.

Already more cats had come since he had helped Graybriar settle, and already tensions had begun to rise a bit between members of different Clans. Barleytuft paid them no mind; he was here to help, not argue. He looked at Scorchstar and meowed, "I'm about as tired as everyone else, but I have no injuries. I can help wherever you need me."

Salvaging What Little Remains (OPEN TO ALL EAST COAST SURVIVORS) - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

Salvaging What Little Remains (OPEN TO ALL EAST COAST SURVIVORS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2