Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So yeah...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

So yeah... Empty
PostSo yeah...

Hey, really don't wanna do this but I do think it's the best for myself.

I've decided that I'll take some kind of half-break. I havn't been feeling to well lately, I've tried to just ignore it but now I feel worse than ever before, I feel constantly stressed, tired, sick, I get migraines alot, I pretty much just sleep all the time, I can't concentrate in school at all and I don't know how many times just this week I've broken down and just cried or just stared straight forward, listing all the reasons why I hate myself over and over again... Yeah you get it... So I'll be taking a break from here, I'll pop in every now and then and reply to the topics I need to reply to.

So yeah, as I said I don't want to do this but I think it's for the best... You'll still be able to reach me if you need to, just PM or send me a message on Discord.

So yeah... Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

So yeah... :: Comments

lemon
Re: So yeah...
Post Thu 7 Mar 2019 - 14:49 by lemon
Feel better Roaw! It's good that you're lending time to self-care, it's always good to care for your wellbeing and I totally get it dude. You're a wonderful person and don't let anyone (or yourself) tell you otherwise! XD

Get well soon! <3

So yeah...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: