Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
The forest is flooded, and the Clans are split: half have been swept, and half have made it to Highstones. Check announcements for details!
New-leaf has arrived and promises to be dismal and wet - will the flood waters ever recede?
This month's activity check is completed and allegiances updated; please PM a staff member if something's amiss!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ambassadors?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxpaw, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm* Sharptooth*
Female
Number of posts : 3498
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan newly-named warrior, Riverclan YW, Windclan(??) Apprentice, Shadowclan kit, Shadowclan Elder

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 2:01 pm

I was thinking and I came up with an idea: What if, once a month, a warrior was sent to an allied clan's camp as a sort of peace offering. They'd help hunt, fight, etc, and basically serve as an extra set of paws around the territory. It could help alliances become more meaningful/have more weight, as well as establish deeper cross-clan friendships/relationships.

I posted a quick What If on Discord, and we eventually came up with an entire rank/role!
Potential ambassadors/apprentices that could end up being ambassadors could go through special training (say a mandatory requirement that they have a topic where they learn skills that pertain to the clan that they'll end up going to) For example, Thunderclan ambassadors practice hunting hares, Shadowclan ambassadors learn how to swim, etc.
When the ambassadors leave camp, the leader could hold a ceremony where they swear an oath (rainy posted one on Discord that I liked: "I shall promise to keep the peace, remain loyal to my clan above all, and represent (Clan) to the best of my ability.")

I think that every month/two months the ambassadors could switch out. Sign-ups could be posted in the Clan Information section of the website where you could volunteer your warrior to be an ambassador/sign up your cat for ambassador training. Every so often, the leader could have a warrior's apprentice accompany them so they can have more experience abroad.

Since Drip joined WCC!
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {La}urelsong, {N}ight (of Stormy Gales), {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiepaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*, Finchstream*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3022
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {La} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {N} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Young Warrior | {M} RiverClan Apprentice

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 2:09 pm

our original Discord conversation~:

Ambassadors? QOurM8U

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Ambassadors? VEtouM9
Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Night (of Stormy Gales) ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiepaw

Ambassadors? QETFRF7
{Chirp} of Cricket at Sunset

Ambassadors? Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr)
Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 1127
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 pm

I support this idea. I don't know what else to say that wasn't already said, but I support it.

Mamen

Heronflight: Senior Warrior 100/280
Acornfall: Young Warrior 45/160
Larkfeather: Newly Appointed Warrior 40/120
Badgerpaw: Apprentice 20/80

Spoiler:

Ambassadors? Image10
Back to top Go down
Ripped

Ripped

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3709

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:31 pm

This would be a cool way to add something unique to our little AU that I dont (to my knowledge) think has happened yet! Would love to see this happen between friendly clans and create more indepth and meaningful connections or conflicts.

Ambassadors? Latest?cb=20151011144010

Beartooth of Thunderclan / Warrior / Tom / color=#669900
Starlord Loner / Standard Rogue / Tom / color=#cc0000
Burntstag of Shadowclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#990000
Brookclover of Windclan / Young Warrior / She-Cat / color=#330099
Sparkfrost of Riverclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#cc9900

NPC: Hawk of Jagged Talons / Cave-Guard To-Be / She-Cat / color=#cc9966

"yeah, i don't even know what i'm doing here, actually"

Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Female
Number of posts : 216
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 5:27 am

I like this idea to be honest

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Ambassadors? 185?cb=20120408181220
Ambassadors? 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
sumashira

Characters : [A]mberdawn | [B]arleytuft | [L]ightstep
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 859
Clan/Rank : [A] SkC NN MC | [B] WC EW | [L] RC YW

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:38 am

I thought it seemed like a really fun and unique idea when I first read about it! I feel like if it were to be implemented, the correct environment would be necessary: With the current bonding and closeness necessary for survival in the Clans right now, it'd be an easy time for an idea like that to come about. Leaders who are somewhat open to and friendly with the other Clans would be important.

Ambassadors? YlCp0v3
Amberdawn
NN MC ♦ [45/100]
Ambassadors? EDoTbpq
Barleytuft
E. Warrior ♦ [80/240]
Ambassadors? WpO2p9d
Lightstep
Y. Warrior ♦ [45/160]
Ambassadors? Fuon7n
Shimmer [NPC]
Kit-Mother ♦ [60/100]
Ambassadors? I5opbp
Thrushkit
Unborn Kit ♦ [0/0]

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {La}urelsong, {N}ight (of Stormy Gales), {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiepaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*, Finchstream*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {La} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {N} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Young Warrior | {M} RiverClan Apprentice

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 9:37 am

The idea doesnít so much rely on peace between all the clans, since ambassadors as we first planned would only occur between clans in a formal alliance (TC & WC, and RC & SC) as a way to keep up with and help protect their ally in a more meaningful way. Example: At current times TC and SkC are somewhat friendly with each other, but since SkC isnít part of their alliance TC would not send ambassadors there. :)

Ambassadors? QOurM8U

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Ambassadors? VEtouM9
Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Night (of Stormy Gales) ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiepaw

Ambassadors? QETFRF7

Ambassadors? Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
sumashira

Characters : [A]mberdawn | [B]arleytuft | [L]ightstep
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 859
Clan/Rank : [A] SkC NN MC | [B] WC EW | [L] RC YW

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 12:05 pm

Oh, that does make it much easier. It seems like it'd be something the leaders of allied Clans would need to plan out, but I think something like that could be fun!

Ambassadors? YlCp0v3
Amberdawn
NN MC ♦ [45/100]
Ambassadors? EDoTbpq
Barleytuft
E. Warrior ♦ [80/240]
Ambassadors? WpO2p9d
Lightstep
Y. Warrior ♦ [45/160]
Ambassadors? Fuon7n
Shimmer [NPC]
Kit-Mother ♦ [60/100]
Ambassadors? I5opbp
Thrushkit
Unborn Kit ♦ [0/0]

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Mhmm! After the floods (if this idea is approved) I think it could be easily implemented since the clans will be in a position to need some extra help and allies would be the logical path to turn to~

Ambassadors? QOurM8U

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Ambassadors? VEtouM9

Ambassadors? QETFRF7

Ambassadors? Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambassadors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors?   Ambassadors? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassadors?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Comments & Suggestions-