Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]

Go down 
+9
RamenDoodle
zeroa5raven
Ash
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Drippy
Knight
sumashira
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 10:21

"Well, Brackenkit... My name is Featherlight," the silver tabby said gently, looking down at Brackenkit, "and it is true, little one. Look all around you," she gestured with her tail to the other cats that surrounded them, each with the stars shimmering in their fur. "But you're safe now, okay? Nothing is going to hurt you here." The worst that could have happened had already come and gone, but she wasn't about to say that. Instead she simply tried to offer comfort and kindness in whatever small ways she could.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 10:46

Sootcloud padded to stand besides Mottledspark. He shivered and swayed on his paws, eyes wide and leaned on Mottledspark. His jaws were gapped wide as he watched his sister get crushed. ”She’s too young!” He cried out. The rock crushed her from her hips down. She wouldn’t make it. But his heart shattered when his mother simply left her. ”She left her! She left her to die! She’s killing her!” He screeched. The floods washed through the camp as Sootcloud watched his mother in the water, eyes cold. ”She’s lamed. It all Flurryshines fault! She killed her!” His fur was fluffed out and his muscles rippled.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 11:07

Snowdrop snorted and rolled her eyes at Sootcloud’s needless screeching. Stars, would that stupid tom just shut up already? It really wasn’t that big a deal. ”Oh, give it a rest, Sootkit. What good is a lamed cat to her Clan anyway? She wouldn’t be able to hunt or fight; she’d just be a waste of space. If you ask me, your mother was right to abandon her. At least she would have saved your Clan one less mouth to feed.” She grinned and narrowed her eyes at the RiverClanner rather cruelly. ”Besides, now that your sister will be dead soon, you’ll be able to rejoice and hate your mother together.”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 12:04

Mottledspark watched down from the heavens, his hazel eyes glittering with concern as he watched RiverClan's way of life change forever. Some cats were quick to claw their way to safety or some kind of raft while others were simply swept under the current. Beside the large mottled warrior stood Sootcloud, his mate; the dark tabby swayed and instinctively Mottledspark pressed his side into the other warrior's to offer him support. The RiverClan tom felt sickened to his stomach as he watched the awkward boulder fall onto his sister-in-law, trapping her. As the water levels rose Flurryshine made a choice to save her mentor or her child... and he let out a low hiss of fury as the white queen chose the older she-cat over the apprentice.

Yet, deep in his heart, he understood Flurryshine's decision. Mottledspark let out low, comforting noises, uncertain what he could possibly say as Sootcloud lamented the death of his sister and his mother's gut-wrenching choice to leave her behind.

Yet Snowdrop, a ThunderClan she-cat who had once been a rogue, seemed to have plenty to say on the matter. "What good is a lamed cat to her Clan anyway? She wouldn’t be able to hunt or fight; she’d just be a waste of space. If you ask me," the white she-cat droned, and Mottledspark interjected through gritted teeth, "No one asked you," "your mother was right to abandon her. At least she would have saved your Clan one less mouth to feed.”

Mottledspark's tail lashed with irritation but he simply hissed, "Why don't you show some compassion, you fox-heart?" His eyes cast back down to the chaos below, back to Sunpaw. A terrifying wall of water had hit and sent the smaller calico she-cat - and the boulder pinning her - tumbling through the flood. Mottledspark's heart was beginning to sink, thinking, This is her end, I suppose. However, a familiar sturdy white pelt swam through the water and suddenly was lifting Sunpaw by her scruff. Mottledspark gasped and nudged Sootcloud, meowing, "Lightstep found her. He'll do what he can for her. He loves his family."

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 16:57

Sootcloud let out a cry and buried his face in his mates fur. Yet he whipped around when he heard the former rouge. ”Listen here, call me whatever you want and do whatever but I’m glad that I was never like a kittypet.” He sneered. ”Maybes Sunpaws path was never meant to lead her to a warrior. Yet a finer cat in life.” He growled. His attention was instantly brought back to the Riverclanners when Mottledspark called out and he let out a sigh of relief.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 18:44

Sharptooth lifted her lip in a sneer of disdain, swiping one great paw across Snowdrop's head. "That's enough from you. Antagonizing a grieving cat... have you no heart? As for you-" She rounded on Sootcloud and Mottledspark, her eyes narrowed. "You know better than to start a fight- you're warriors. Act like it."
Starclan, sometimes Starclan cats were worse than five-moon old kits.

"Starclan?" Brackenkit looked around, her pale blue eyes wide. "Oh." Her voice was soft. "When... when can I see my mama again?" She already knew the answer.

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2019 - 14:45

On the outskirts of the shimmering crowd sat a young, beautiful gray and white patched she-cat, her back hunched over as she stretched her neck as far as it would go to peek down beyond the clouds into the clan territories, shadowed green eyes darting from place to place.  Where are they...where are they, I know they were in camp...  Biting her lower lip, Pansyface once again cast her gaze over the flood-washed SkyClan camp, trying to make out pelts among the painful sight.  Her father had managed to escape, along with her younger siblings...but where were her kits?  Finally, after a moment that felt like years, she saw Mintwhisker, swept away by those cruel waters to who knows where.  Her stomach twisted painfully; despite knowing her own limitations, she couldn't help but reach out a shaking paw, as if her daughter could see and grab it from among the stars.  Pansyface knew though, deep down, that she would be okay.  It was Fernpetal she was truly worried about.

C'mon...C'mon my little petal, I need to know where you are...I refuse to lose you!  I can't lose sight of you...if so...everything's over.  A hard lump pressed against her windpipe as her firstborn daughter remained hidden, by trees or water she didn't know, but she couldn't give up.  This matter was bigger than a natural disaster, more critical than the most terrible war.  Her poor, confused, heartbroken kitten's very soul was on the line...and no matter the harsh words or doubtful glances, she couldn't give up.  "Fernpetal...sweetheart, please...I need to see you."  When a sudden flash of pale fur caught her eye, she felt her heart leap back into its rightful place.  She was alive!  Riding the current latched to a branch alongside her 'friend' Silentwhisper, Fernpetal's tabby and white form was still there, in her sights.  That was all she needed.  I'll be back soon, I promise.  Crouching down, Pansyface narrowed her eyes and leaped from StarClan's holy vault, her form becoming more and more ghostly with every inch she fell towards the earth.  The stars in her pelt glittered, reminding her of her mission, but also of the consequences.  She followed the trail of water, floating like a graceful butterfly through the cold air, a silent presence that would be invisible to all...unless she bid otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: