Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
The forest is flooded, and the Clans are split: half have been swept, and half have made it to Highstones. Check announcements for details!
New-leaf has arrived and promises to be dismal and wet - will the flood waters ever recede?
This month's activity check is completed and allegiances updated; please PM a staff member if something's amiss!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly

Grizzly

Characters : {Ferretpaw} [Aspenpaw] (Sandkit)
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 944
Clan/Rank : {TC Apprentice} [WC MCA] (Unborn SkC)

Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen]   Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Ferretpaw was clearing her head. The patrol had walked along a different way, but she was still trailing what seemed like a fattened vole. She couldn't stop thinking about all the tension between the clans recently. Is this what life in the forest is? Constant wars? Not enough territory or prey to sustain everyone? Her denmates were on her mind; the ones who maimed that poor RiverClan cat. It disgusted her, but she didn't have the heart to speak up. She didn't have the heart to confront them or snub them. The poor apprentice felt stuck. Those were her clanmates! She trained alongside them!

Her mind's rambling drifted off as she caught the scent again. She crouched low, letting her tail barely brush the ground. The rustling ceased as she bunched up her haunches...

SQUEAK! Ferretpaw reared up in alarm as another cat swiped it right out from under her! She smelled fish and sand and water on him. When it came upon her that he was from RiverClan, she squared off her stance and got closer.

"What do you think you're doing with ThunderClan prey? Don't you know who you're stealing from? Hand it over!" It was a sight to be seen, the short-statured cat staring down a strong looking apprentice that towered over her. "Trespasser! You watched me stalk that vole, didn't you? You're not..." Ferretpaw looked up, understanding far too late that she had stalked the vole right into Sunningrocks. "supposed... to be here."

Aspenpaw - WindClan MCA - #503b87
Ferretpaw - ThunderClan Apprentice - #609e5d

@ me on Discord if you need me to post, I don't check the site too often!
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Female
Number of posts : 216
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen]   Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 4:27 pm

Hawkpaw looked uncertainly at the river. Ever since the heavy rains had started they hadn't let up, therefor the river is swollen and was flooded. And the melting snow with the coming of Newleaf didn't help either. Shaking his head he walked along the bank, looking for a way to cross over. Eventually finding an old but sturdy tree that had fortunately fallen over the water, Hawkpaw made his way across, luckily finding himself near the border of sunningrocks.

He ventured into sunningrocks, going around nearer to the underbrush close to the Thunderclan border, thinking some prey might be hiding near the bushes. He sniffed the air, and sure enough, his nose caught the scent of a water vole. Following the trail, he eventually found the rodent, who fortunately seemed to be distracted on something in the opposite direction. He stalked it, and when close enough he stuck his paw out and swatted it towards him.

He went to make the killing bite, but when he looked up, he was face to face with a small Thunderclan apprentice, who seemed to look like she had no idea what's going on, then started accusing him of crossing the Thunderclan border. "Excuse me?" He snorted, looking at the apprentice, "It looks like you should've tried keeping your other eye, because you apparently can't see that your on Riverclan territory." Hawkpaw looked suspiciously at the one-eyed cat. "and you look like you should barely be out of the nursery. Is that kitten fluff I see behind your ears?" He taunted, smirking. Hawkpaw knew that he was fairy bigger than the other apprentices in the Riverclan camp, but this cat was small.

Knowing that this cat had trespassed, Hawkpaw had to make sure she didn't do it again. He dove under the she-cat and started to viciously swipe his claws across her stomach, watching as the wounds he made started to drip drops of scarlet blood.

Hawkpaw used Belly Rake on Ferretpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina

Hawkpaw
20/20HP
70/80SP (-10)

Ferretpaw
13/20HP (-7)
20/20SP

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] 185?cb=20120408181220
Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Characters : {Ferretpaw} [Aspenpaw] (Sandkit)
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 944
Clan/Rank : {TC Apprentice} [WC MCA] (Unborn SkC)

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen]   Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 4:53 pm

The smaller cat yelped as the force sent her backwards. StarClan, how these waterbugs got on her nerves. She made a mistake, and this is how she was treated? She knew she was shorter than him, but her muscles were heavy and strong. She had the powerful legs of a ThunderClanner. "I don't need two eyes to send you back into the river!"

Ferretpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Ferretpaw
13/20 HP
70/80 SP (-10)

Hawkpaw
14/20 HP (-6)
70/80 SP

OOC: The hawk is going to break up the fight on the last turn before one of us TKOs ;)

Aspenpaw - WindClan MCA - #503b87
Ferretpaw - ThunderClan Apprentice - #609e5d

@ me on Discord if you need me to post, I don't check the site too often!
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 8007
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen]   Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 4:53 pm

The member 'Grizzly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Mistpe10Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Forever-book-trailer-182x140Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Female
Number of posts : 216
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen]   Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 5:05 pm

Hawkpaw let out a hiss as he was then tackled by the apprentice. Sure, she was small, but boy was she strong! He scrambled underneath Ferretpaw, making deep scratches in the soft soil underneath. "Maybe you don't, but you will wish you did by the time i'm done with you!" Hawkpaw growled, baring his teeth as he tried to position his paws underneath of him.

Hawkpaw is pinned for one more turn.

Hawkpaw
14/20HP (-6)
70/80SP

Ferretpaw
13/20HP
70/80SP (-10)

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] 185?cb=20120408181220
Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen]   Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky Catch, Pal [closed for Ramen]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: