Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

Batpaw's Moonstone Journey  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey    Batpaw's Moonstone Journey  - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:37 pm

While her apprehension swiftly faded, Batpaw's confusion remained and seemed to only grow stronger. She was supposed to learn something from all this, right? Listening to the StarClan cat speak, she was pretty sure her name was Drizzlepaw, so that was what she'd call her, she supposed (and, admittedly, a part of her heart had warmed up to her as soon as Drizzlepaw said she was happy to meet her). As she came to that conclusion, Drizzlepaw called to her, saying she wanted to show Batpaw something. The small black she-cat followed after her, wondering what this something she would like might actually be. With everything the excitable StarClan cat has said and done thus far, she wasn't sure what to expect. She should try not to worry about it so much, she supposed: she was probably about to find out, anyway.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey    Batpaw's Moonstone Journey  - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Once the apprentice began to follow Drizzlepaw, expression mirroring the immense confusion she was surely feeling right about now, Drizzlepaw's face brightened even more... which hadn't even seemed possible beforehand.

When Batpaw had caught up with her, Drizzlepaw started walking again. Based on her gleeful nature, it would likely be expected for her to race ahead like she had just moments before. However, instead she simply padded leisurely beside Batpaw. Her eyes slid half closed, and her smile softened into that of a dreamy, content expression. She didn't really appear to be leading Batpaw anywhere specific. In fact it seemed more like the duo were just wandering aimlessly as shimmering, starlit mists curled and wove around their paws with each and every step.

After a long silence, the she-cat spoke.

"Does Batbat like dreaming?"

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Batpaw's Moonstone Journey  - Page 2 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey    Batpaw's Moonstone Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:11 pm

"I guess so," Batpaw mused. "I mean, it's fine... I just didn't know what to expect. Actually, I still don't know. I thought... From everything I knew... That it would be different." She hesitated to mention her apprehension, her wavering faith, the part of her that was still wondering if Sharptooth, for all the things Marshstorm had said, was here... Somewhere in the stars. "You... Aren't what I thought I'd find here," she said instead. A part of her had hoped to see a familiar face, but she couldn't find it in herself to resent Drizzlepaw for just being something she hadn't expected. She'd been nothing but kind so far... She wasn't sure what to believe anymore.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey    Batpaw's Moonstone Journey  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2