Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ice's Edits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

Ice's Edits Empty
PostSubject: Ice's Edits   Ice's Edits EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Hey y'all!

So I've been getting into editing stuff and decided I'd bring it here to WCC! These edits make great profile pictures or can be something to put in your signature :D
(I posted something like this a while back but got uber busy ;; So... I'm posting it again, but without as many slots so I don't have my hands full)

If you want an edit of your cat kinda like this or this, fill out the form bellow. (I'll only be taking 2 slots for the time being, 3 characters max each)
Code:
[b]Picture of character:[/b] (can be a real life picture or a piece of artwork. IF it's art, please credit the artist if possible)
[b]Name or text you want:[/b]
[b]Background/base color:[/b] (if you leave this part blank, I'll put in a color I think looks good with the character, such as eye color)
[b]Anything else?:[/b]
Note: if you are putting down more than 1 cat, please just do the above code for each :')

Slots:

In the past I've made these for furry related people, but here's a link if you'd like to see more examples: click me

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ice's Edits VHQrlk5
Ice's Edits 1QYZaRo

Ice's Edits Molex311
Back to top Go down

Ice's Edits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: