Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting with clovers [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Hunting with clovers [c] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 10:48

Cloverpaw padded around the skyclan camp, walking from cat to cat, asking them if they could take her out for a patrol. She came up to Mistyrain. "Haw about you?" She asked, Hope gimmering in her green eyes. It would be an honor to go on a patrol with the Skyclan deputy! "Will you take me on a patrol?" Turning to Acornfall, she added, "How about you too?" Not waiting for an answer, she made her way to the camp entrance, waiting for the warrior and deputy to follow.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Hunting with clovers [c] 185?cb=20120408181220
Hunting with clovers [c] 2TNfm5

Last edited by Ramenoodle on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 7:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 11:49

Acornfall watched curiously as the she-cat asked her if she wanted to go on a hunting patrol. ”Uh... sure,” she replied awkwardly. The brown tabby she-cat walked towards Cloverpaw, noticing the young apprentice’s bubbly energy.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Hunting with clovers [c] Image10
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 0:53

LSHG:LKEH IM SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS AAAAAAAA and also my crap post ;; this wont happen again

Mistyrain couldn't hold in a snort of laughter at the apprentice's boldness. She followed Cloverpaw towards the camp exit, her eyes still sparkling with amusement. "Yes, I can take you on patrol. I must have forgotten to assign you to one today," she affirmed. "Let's go, then," she mewed, beckoning the two she-cats with her tail and trotting through the exit. She set a steady pace through SkyClan territory. Reaching a small clearing, she flicked her tail. "This looks like a good place to hunt. No one has been here too recently, and there should be some prey around." She dragged her paw through the wet, sticky snow on the ground, hoping that there was actually prey around. If the weather continued this way for too much longer, hunting was going to become much more difficult.

"Go ahead," she said to Cloverpaw softly. Before she began hunting, she wanted to see the apprentice attempt a catch. It was important that each apprentice of the Clan was gathering the right skills in hunting as well as fighting, so she always made sure to watch for a while when she took them on patrol.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 7:55

Cloverpaw slowed down a bit to walk behind Mistyrain. She assumed that she probably shouldn't be leading a patrol. She glanced around. The sky was grey, and the ground was slick with mud. huh. Her ears pricked as she Heard Mistyrain's voice. They had walked into a clearing. She turned as she heard the deputy's voice. "Okay." She mewed. Feeling a bit nervous, Cloverpaw padded around the clearing. She didn't know how well she would hunt under pressure. She spotted a squirrel, who was nibbling on some nuts. Very slowly, she crept towards it. When she got close enough for comfort, she jumped. She landed on the rodent square-on, and with one swift bite to it's neck, it fell limp in her jaws. Looking up at Mistyrain, she said, "look! I caught it"

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Hunting with clovers [c] 185?cb=20120408181220
Hunting with clovers [c] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 7:55

The member 'RamenDoodle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Hunting with clovers [c] Mistpe10
Hunting with clovers [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 9:40

Acornfall was looking for a creature to catch for the clan, when she saw... a mouse.  Not SkyClan’s expertise, but I will definitely catch it! she thought as the she-cat stalked it.  The mouse was crawling toward something that Acornfall could not see yet, but Acornfall followed it nonetheless.  Soon, the gray furry creature stopped.  As Acornfall got closer and closer, remembering to stalk a mouse with quiet paws, the warrior pounced on the unsuspecting mouse. Satisfied, the light brown tabby buried her catch, and looked for more mice or birds to catch.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Hunting with clovers [c] Image10

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Sat 23 Feb 2019 - 9:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 9:40

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 12:16

Mistyrain nodded. "Good work, Cloverpaw! You too, Acornfall." Pleased with the apprentice's progress and Acornfall's success, she turned away from her patrol-mates to find her own catch. She smiled as she sniffed the air, breathing in familiar scents. She caught wind of a thrush, and spotted it on a low tree branch not too far away. She crept towards it, scaling the tree with silent ease. As she reached it, she readied herself to pounce. She killed the bird without much trouble and breathed her nearly inaudible thanks to StarClan for their provision.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Mon 11 Mar 2019 - 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 12:16

Le membre 'Ruskavelle' a effectué l'action suivante : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with clovers [c]   Hunting with clovers [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting with clovers [c]
Page 1 of 1