Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  Empty
PostSubject: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2019 - 11:22

It wasn't that long ago that Littlestream had found happiness once again in another Tom, Wolfsong.  She was happy for once and he loved her back which made the new queen extremely happy even more so when they became mates and a not too long ago gave birth to a single Heathly she kit.  They had named her Yarrowkit and today she would be finally bringing her out into the camp. She nuzzled  the little silver, black, gray, and white kitten. "Yarrowkit... Sweetie it's time to wake up" She purred softly. Yarrowkit opened her blue eyes that were so much like her late older sister Lion paw. "Yes! " She squeaked getting to her paws excitedly for a moment. She held her small fluffy tail up as she went straight for the entrance. "Wait for sweetheart" Littlestream purred following her daughter out of the nursery.

Once out of the nursery Yarrowkit stopped in her tracks blinking for a moment"cool"she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2019 - 12:25

Cinderkit had been dozing off in a corner that was next to the nursery. His grey fur had been gleaming in the newleaf sunlight. He had been counting down the days for his apprentice ceremony, there was nothing fun to do as a kit. He could't wait for the adventures of hunting and learning how to fight.

His ears perked up at the sound of a kitten, and he looked over to see Yarrowkit stumbling outside. Cinderkit couldn't help but be curious, so he headed towards her. "Hello"
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2019 - 12:55

Hawkpaw walked through the camp entrance, carrying a thin sparrow. Leaf-bare was being harsh this year, so there hadn't been much prey. Wishing that he'd caught something more, he dropped his pitiful catch onto the pile. Looking around camp, he made his way to the apprenticed den, feeling a bit lighter as he realized he was relieved from his duties for now. Sitting down outside the apprentices den, he started to groom himself. He looked around camp. Hawkpaw didn't feel like going to rest yet. He glanced from den to den, looking for a cat doing something he could help with. His eyes caught a couple of kits and a queen outside the nursery. Cinderkit and Yarrowkit, he thought. maybe I could keep them company.... and make sure they don't get into trouble. Hawkpaw stood up and padded over to the two. Dipping his head to Littlestream, he looked at the kits with kind eyes. "Hello kits! What are you doing today" he asked. He wouldn't mind playing a game with them. He had nothing else to do.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  185?cb=20120408181220
Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  2TNfm5

Last edited by Ramenoodle on Sat 9 Feb 2019 - 10:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  EmptySat 9 Feb 2019 - 10:04

The small calico she-cat noticed movement in the nursery. She didn't expect to have another litter of kits so soon but here she was, taking care of his little, lively Cinderkit, just as mischevious as her own brother, Cinderfall in his younger days. This time, Hailsong didn't bother to stop her kit from going out. He was already big enough to stand on his two paws. But she got curious when she saw her sister leaving the den with her most recent kit, Yarrowkit. The small queen stretched her paws a little before finally standing up. The she-cat followed her sister and stayed next to her, purring and nuzzling her lovingly. "I see you and Wolfsong didn't lose time, sis. Your daughter is truly beautiful." She commented as they followed the kits outside.

Soon, her older son, Hawkpaw, joined the party. The calico she-cat smiled at him and greeted the young apprentice with a flick of his tail. "I'm glad you finally came to visit your brother, Hawkpaw. How's training going, my son?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  Signat14
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  EmptySat 9 Feb 2019 - 10:18

Hawkpaw looked up from the kits and saw that his mother, Hailsong, had followed Littlestream out of the nursery. "My training's going great! Thanks for asking." He responded. Puffing out his chest, he said, "I've already fought an apprentice from another clan!" he exclaimed.

(OOC: sry I'm on mobile for the weekend)

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  185?cb=20120408181220
Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  EmptySat 9 Feb 2019 - 10:37

Yarrowkit lifted her blue eyes looking to the gray tomkit as he came over and she smiled crouching slightly her fluffy tail waving about playfully. "Hi" She squeaked"I'm Yarrowkit"she mewed.  Her gaze then flicked to an older apprentice and she blinked standing up some"nothing yet I'm wanting to play a game and meet others"She mewed tail flicking.

Littlestream flicked her ear smiling some before she nodded her head in greeting to Hawkpaw.  She then smiled looking to her elder sister.  She was small but Littlestream herself was smaller then her. "Thank you" She purred nuzzling her sister back"yeah I suppose we didn't but I don't regret it"She mewed her tail curling around her paws"I see you haven't either your son looks so much like our brother"She mewed quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  EmptySat 9 Feb 2019 - 12:32

Cinderkit tried to look a bit more intimidating by making himself look taller and puffing out his chest. He wasn't really interested in playing with Yarrowkit since he was afraid of playing to rough with her. However he got more interested when his older brother came towards them. "Hello brother!" Cinderkit mewed wanting to ask him questions about the territory. When he noticed his mother came out he quickly greeted her. "Mother you didn't need to follow me out here! Im not a small kit anymore... He mewed.

Cinderkit's eyes lit up when Hawkpaw mentioned he fought another apprentice from another clan, "Really? Were they strong? Was there a lot of blood?" his mind was buzzing with more questions but he decided to ask him two for now..

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  EmptyTue 26 Feb 2019 - 23:24

Minkpaw sat outside the medicine cat den, watching the entrance to the nursery. When he'd arrived back there hadn't been much opportunity to learn how his family was doing, and he'd been a little disappointed to learn that his mother had already given birth to another kit. How did I miss so much? He closed his eyes for a moment as pain clawed at his chest. Lionpaw.... They told me she was alright. They said she was fine. It wasn't their fault, it had happened not long after he got back.... No. She's alive, she's just around the camp when I'm not looking. She didn't die, that was a bad dream, like all the other nightmares. She's alright, why am I worried?

Green eyes slid open again just in time to see a small form walk out of dark. He grinned as he saw blue eyes blinking out at the sunshine, a form as small as he remembered padding out. See, she was just visiting... the... nursery.... The thought trailed off as he saw her pelt, its grey holding not a hint of ginger anywhere. His barrier of self-denial trembled for a moment, and he quickly redirected his thoughts. Lionpaw's probably already seen her, but when she comes back from hunting I'm definitely going to tease her about this. They look almost the same!
Gathering his paws underneath him, he began to limp over as others came out of the nursery. Another apprentice that Minkpaw didn't really know, Hawkpaw, also headed over. They were chatting away like starlings when he finally made it, his fur feeling strange as it pulled at the cobwebs plastered all over the wound in his leg.

Gazing curiously at this little kit that shared his blood, he stayed where he was just in case his unfamiliar face frightened her, making sure to sit down so he was less imposing. "Hey, Yarrowkit! Do you know me? I'm your brother, Strom."

As soon as the words came out of his mouth he winced, nearly whacking himself over the head for the slip. Where in StarClan did that come from?! He shook his head and gave a lop-sided grin, choosing to shake it off as tiredness messing with his mind again. "I-I meant Minkpaw. My name's Minkpaw."

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)    Little is the Yarrow  but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Little is the Yarrow but Big is the Mighty River Wolf(open to RC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: