Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyThu 7 Feb 2019 - 19:06

-Liontail woke up, stretched and yawned before making his way towards the apprentice´s den, today he was going to take Lengxue to her first hunting patrol, he just hoped to make things right, the last thing he would hate is to disappoint his father-

"Hey,
Laurelpaw, are you awake?" he meowed from outside the apprentice´s den.

Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) 29019410
Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 11:27

Laurelpaw formerly known as Lengxue woke to hear her mentor's voice with a small stretch she smiled somewhat eagerly"yes I'm up Liontail sir"She mewed pushing her way out of the apprentices den.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 17:03

Liontail smiled when he saw his apprentice, purring in greeting.

"Good morning Laurelpaw, i hope you´re ready, we have a hunting patrol today, i´m gonna teach you as much as i can, think you can take it~?"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 17:44

"Yes I'm ready" She mewed her curly furred tail stood straight up. "Let's go " She mewed heading for the entrance.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyFri 15 Feb 2019 - 18:44

-The older tom padded out from the camp and towards the Marshes, it was a good place to start and learn the basics-

"Alright Laurelpaw" -he said as he stopped walking and sat in from of his apprentice- "One question... have anyone taught you the basics of hunting? like the hunter´s crouch and stalking the prey?"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 12:40

"Well... A little I know enough but maybe it's best I see for myself how it's suppose to go here" Laurel paw mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 14:25

Liontail noded "Alright then, just to be sure i´ll start with the basics"

The older tom padded a few steps away and lowered himself into a crouch. "I'll show you the hunter's crouch first, you have to distribute weight between all four paws, and when you step forward you must step slowly and carefully, keep your tail straight and still, and don't let your belly fur brush against the ground." as he talked, he began stalking forward very softly, the ground underpaw didn't even crunch as he carefully placed each paw down.

Then he sits, looking at the young she-cat "Your turn Laurel, let´s see how you do it, and don´t worry if you don´t do it well at first" he assured her.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 14:46

She watched intently as he mentor shows her how to do the hunters crouch.  Which from what she had tried when she had stayed at River clan she knew she had messed up.  Crouching as her mentor showed her she kept her tail straight and still as she moved forward slowly as Liontail showed her."like... This? "she asked quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 15:06

Liontail purred "You´re doing purr-fect" he praised. "You just need a bit practice before you can perfect the hunter's crouch and stalk, though. Keep practicing a little more, and then I'll teach you how to pounce."

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 15:35

Laurelpaw blinked before she gave a small nod figuring it wouldn't hurt. Quietlt she kept practicing crouching and moving forward quietly until Liontail told her she was good.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 15:56

Liontail watched her performing the hunter´s crouch for a minute, she was doing quite alright.

"Okay, Laurelpaw, you´re doing awesome" he praised "Now, let me show you how to pounce." He looked around and went to pick up a large leaf, came back and placed the leaf a few tail-lengths away.

"Here's what you'll do now, you'll stalk up on the leaf, imagine it's a mouse, then once you're close enough you'll pounce on it, you have to bundle up your haunches to gather up power in your legs for the pounce, and you must keep your back straight while you're in the air and your claws unsheathed when you land on it" demonstrating again, he slowly and silently crept up to the leaf, then wiggled his haunches a little before pouncing, keeping his back straight, he landed on the leaf with his forepaws first. "Let me see how you do that"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)   Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting patrol with a PUNy mentor (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1