Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's the Passion that Kills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

It's the Passion that Kills Empty
PostSubject: It's the Passion that Kills   It's the Passion that Kills EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 12:54 pm

Rage.

Stalking through the marshland, Thornbriar could do no more than seethe at this point. What had she been thinking?! What had he been thinking?! She was going to tear his bloody throat out the second she caught him! She'd been out here for days now, trying to catch his scent, trying to spot his stupid, round face. The instant she'd realized that her belly had been growing, she knew. Kits or not, he was fresh kill the moment she saw him. She let out a frustrated growl to no one in particular. She had to find that stupid, pathetic, flea brained, rat faced, fox hearted... mongrel! The she-cat swiped at the snow violently, green eye blazing with fury. How in Magpiestar's name could this have happened? Her mother would have flayed her where she stood if she were still alive. This was unfair, unfathomable... unforgivabl---

Wait.

Blood boiling in her veins, she broke into a run without hesitation the instant she caught an all too familiar scent. He's dead. Streaking as fast as she could manage while favoring her partially swollen belly through the snow bogged territory, she leapt over mounds of snow and hidden rocks. Her mind was focused on one thing, and one thing only... and the instant she spotted that smudge of orange amidst the white, she let out a battle shriek that would have made any sane cat freeze in terror. "YOU!"

She didn't slow down.

In fact, she did nothing to soften the blow as she rammed her shoulder full force into the white and ginger tom.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

It's the Passion that Kills QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: It's the Passion that Kills   It's the Passion that Kills EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 10:52 pm

After his night with the battle-scarred she-cat, Starlord's paws had become muddied by the half-thawed banks of snow that drifted across the territory. He stayed there for some time, dwelling for the lack of somewhere to go. The tom found his chest aching profoundly at the creeping loneliness. When he had initially lost his kin after the massive squall, it had been directionlessness that slowly turned into some strange sense of acceptance as he tried to bury his days in forgetting the fact that he was by himself. Seeking that connection had led him to Gold, her kits, Riverclan... And Jaystar had rendered all of that useless. The time he had spent with the rogue, leading to another bought of kits. That too was gone. If it weren't for the fact that he would be unable to take care of them without a place to stay. Each day made it harder to not race back to Riverclan even at the risk of his life.

The tom's shoulders were hunched as he watched droplets fall from an iced-over patch of deadened cattails. His whiskers twitched ever so lightly with each fall and his tail tip flickered back and forth. It was painful, as painful as it was peaceful. Starlord let out what could only be construed as a defeated sigh. A body smacked into his shoulder and the wind was knocked from his shoulder as he fell to the ground. His eyes widened while he fell onto his back. There was a cat standing over him and the ginger and white tom blinked. When his gaze came into a focus, Starlord realized he knew the cat there. Slowly, despite recognizing the rage that was alight behind her, he grinned, "Thorn, I'd been beginning to think you'd forgotten about me, sweetheart."

It's the Passion that Kills Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: It's the Passion that Kills   It's the Passion that Kills EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 11:17 pm

The furious she-cat pressed one of her heavy paws down on his neck, baring yellowed fangs at him in a vicious snarl. "Don't you dare try and sweet talk me, boy. You're lucky I don't rip your cursed throat out." She hissed, tail lashing in barely restrained fury. "You did this to me. This is your fault! I should have just thrown your sorry hide on to the Thunderpath that day and let the Monsters catch you." She used her hindpaw to kick him in his soft white underbelly as she glared down at him. It didn't occur to the seething warrior that the tom pinned beneath her massive weight might not actually know what it was she was accusing him of. Then again, even if it had, Thornbriar probably wouldn't have cared much.

That being said, she was beginning to rethink her bright idea of dragging his sorry mangy pelt back to camp and throwing him in front of Scorchstar. Tearing him to pieces was starting to sound sweeter and sweeter with each passing heartbeat.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

It's the Passion that Kills QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: It's the Passion that Kills   It's the Passion that Kills EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:30 am

"Woah! Slow down there, warrior." He managed to get out before her paws deprived his windpipe of air. As he sought oxygen, the loner's nostrils flared as he looked up at her with widened eyes. Confusion shone in their depths. Starlord squirmed slightly in an attempt to loosen her grip, not enjoying her pinning him down quite as much as he had before. A swift kick to his underbelly knocked the rest of the air from his lungs with a gasp. Although it was mildly terrifying to have this scary, albeit beautiful, she-cat on top of him, he couldn't help the slight smirk that flashed across his expression. It was this very fire within her that had captured his attention. Starlord went limp. It was just enough for him to shift slightly to the side and free his throat enough to gulp down some much-needed breaths of the frigid air. When he had enough, the tom quickly meowed, "Would you like to tell me what I did before you flay my pelt? Or do you plan on killing me then telling me? Because the former is certainly more efficient."

It's the Passion that Kills Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Passion that Kills   It's the Passion that Kills Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Passion that Kills
Page 1 of 1