Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The waking Lion(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The waking Lion(open)  Empty
PostSubject: The waking Lion(open)    The waking Lion(open)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 12:50 pm

The petite ginger she cat barely even 7 moons blue eyes snapped open with a gasp as she placed a paw at her neck before her small ears flattened.  All she could remember was going to see her father and encountering a nasty rogue who attacked her and then nothing.  Tears welled up in the young she cat's eyes for a moment. "I... I can't be dead... What about momma and... My brothers they'll be devastated" She mewed quietly "I wanna go back I can't be here" She mewed before the little starry she cat gave a small sad wail of sadness.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: The waking Lion(open)    The waking Lion(open)  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Eaglepaw noticed the newcomer, a small, pale ginger cat, younger than himself. The handsome, rich brown tom padded towards the young she-cat, placing his thick brush of a tail around her comfortingly. "There, there, little one." He paused for a moment, unsure of just what to say. "It will all be okay. Your family will miss you, but they will be alright. I'm Eaglepaw. What's your name?"

The waking Lion(open)  Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: The waking Lion(open)    The waking Lion(open)  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

A large, thick-furred, short-legged brown tabby padded after the apprentice, her murky green eyes sparkling with youth, wisdom, and something more. Sharptooth had become the best version of herself- young, adventurous, gentle, and fearless.
"You're in Starclan now, dear. What Eaglepaw says is right- your family will miss you dearly, but... You won't truly have left them, after all." She spoke softly, her voice gruff.

PostSubject: Re: The waking Lion(open)    The waking Lion(open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The waking Lion(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: