Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome back patrol (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

Welcome back patrol (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back patrol (Closed)   Welcome back patrol (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 10:58 pm

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Welcome back patrol (Closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Welcome back patrol (Closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

Welcome back patrol (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back patrol (Closed)   Welcome back patrol (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:38 am

Marshstorm frowned, unease prickled his pelt as he thought about how to tell Lynxpaw the truth. That she could so easily end up in the dark forest. Yet. She had saved them, protected them... without a call to. She would have been within her rights to hate them, to kill or hurt them. Instead, she made sure they returned and as Batpaw spoke, his heart sank. So she really would never return. Sharptooth was gone forever... along with her legacy. He choked back a sob of grief. Though he had never been particularly close to her... she had been the mate of his nephew Coyotefang.

He took a deep breath, then looked at each othe apprentices with sadness in his gaze.
"I see..." He murmured, then sat down and gestured with his tail for each of them to come over if they wished. "I don't believe StarClan is incapable of forgiveness." He began carefully. "She gave her life for you both, and ThunderClan will be in her debt for that. In a way... she has returned the life she has taken." An eye for an eye... the expression flitted through his mind like a sparrow. "I believe she may be among StarClan then. No Dark Forest cat would ever consider giving their lives for the sake of others. The Dark Forest... it is for cats of true evil. Ones that do not care about death or the pain that they cause. They hunger forever... taking whenever they can. When cats like Lichenmask..." He shuddered at the name. "make it easy for them."

He looked at Batpaw with a sad smile.
"I am certain her sacrifice was not in vain... and if you happen to see her in your moonstones... please, thank her for me. For all of us." He stood then, his gaze looking up at the sky. "Anymore questions before we head back to camp?"

Welcome back patrol (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: