Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare grip the forest?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare has set in, the days bitterly cold. The prey of the territory have taken shelter for the season, making hunting difficult. Herbs are dying in the crisp, cold air. How will the clans fare?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drawing Riverclan Allegiances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3663
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Empty
PostSubject: Drawing Riverclan Allegiances   Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 pm

Already announced this in the Riverclan Discord but since I know some people aren't there, here's a little project of mine to keep distracted and survive University. I present you: the drawn Riverclan allegiances! (Is still a WIP, though). My idea is to do a full chart of every High Rank and warrior of the clan that will survive the soft-reboot. If you're keeping your RC warrior, pls fill this form so I can add your baby. Apprentices might be added later ;D

Code:
[b]Cat's name:[/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Fur color, pattern and length:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Body type (chubby, stocky, muscular, slender, etc): [/b]
[b]Body size (only pick one: abnormally small, short, average-sized, large, abnormally large):[/b]
[b]Additional physical qualities (i.e. size of ears, length of legs, etc.):[/b]
[b]Any injuries, scars, or other physical ailments (pls be super specific):[/b] 

Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Riverc11

Drawing Riverclan Allegiances 193b156d6b52da00d37bdb1d6ad1d06e
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Characters : [C]lovertwist | [D]acedream
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2041
Clan/Rank : [C] WC W[3] | [D] TC W[2]

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Riverclan Allegiances   Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:35 pm

-gasp- my boy

you captured Light's soft kindness and inner strength all at once and I love him

T3 Warrior [60/200]
born in RiverClan
Clovertwist of WindClan
T3 Warrior [60/200]
half-SkyClan

(click name to view profile)
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr)
Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 1194
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Riverclan Allegiances   Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 12:58 am

FORGOT LARK

Cat's name: Larkfeather
Fur color, pattern and length: medium-furred brown mackerel tabby
Eye color: Pine green
Body type (chubby, stocky, muscular, slender, etc): Muscular
Body size (only pick one: abnormally small, short, average-sized, large, abnormally large): Average-sized
Additional physical qualities (i.e. size of ears, length of legs, etc.):
Any injuries, scars, or other physical ailments (pls be super specific):

Mamen

Heronflight: Tier 5 Warrior 100/280

Spoiler:

Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Image10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Female
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Riverclan Allegiances   Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 4:02 am

Oh this is so cool! They're all looking so amazing!!
Even if Coldgaze is gonna go to Shadowclan she'll come back to Riverclan so I'll just put this here!

Cat's name: Coldgaze
Fur color, pattern and length: Cream colored tabby, short fur
Eye color: Pale green eyes
Body type (chubby, stocky, muscular, slender, etc): Slender but still pretty muscular
Body size (only pick one: abnormally small, short, average-sized, large, abnormally large): Average-sized
Additional physical qualities (i.e. size of ears, length of legs, etc.): I imagine that she has a little longer legs than average and then she wouldn't be Coldgaze unless she has that cold gaze(resting b**** face)
Any injuries, scars, or other physical ailments (pls be super specific): Well she does have a few battle scars but if you want me to be specific I guess like... I imagine she has scar across her muzzle and then a like four-five scars running across her chest and then some along the sides. Sorry that I can't be more specific but like a scar across the muzzle will do, you don't need to put time into a bunch of scars on her!

Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Female
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 343
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Riverclan Allegiances   Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Could you do a RC (their in Starclan) ship art?

SOOT X MOTTLED <333333

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Riverclan Allegiances   Drawing Riverclan Allegiances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing Riverclan Allegiances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: