Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 18:51

Swiftstep hopped up onto the Tallrock, a cheerful grin on his face. Brindlestar had recovered from her illness. That and one other special thing was happening that had the deputy that joyful. Today, a lucky kit would be moving into the apprentice's den that night. The deputy composed himself before beginning. Even if his face said otherwise, the brown tom was still feeling gleeful on the inside. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Swiftstep called with an authoritative tone.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 19:02

Maplekit ran from the nursery, her bi-colored pelt glossy. She'd made sure that her fur was groomed for this moment. She was becoming an apprentice! She nosed her way to the front of the mass of gathering cats. She looked up at Swiftstep, her mix-matched eyes glowing with excitement. Who would her mentor be!? What would she learn first?! Maybe Lilyflower would be her mentor! She really liked Lilyflower. She was nice. She'd really be fine with any cat as a mentor. Maplekit focused her mind back to the clan meeting, and sat down to wait.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony 185?cb=20120408181220
Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019 - 18:58

The brown tom looked directly down at Maplekit before continuing, "We all gather here today to make one of our kits an apprentice. Maplekit, please step forward." Once the young cat did, the deputy nodded approvingly and then began to speak again, "Maplekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Maplepaw. Lilyflower will be your mentor. Despite recently receiving her warrior name, she's a very skilled warrior. I know she'll pass down everything she knows on to you."

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019 - 20:52

To say that Lilyflower was surprised when she heard her name being called as the new mentor of Maplepaw was the biggest understatement of the century. So it took her a moment to remind herself that she had to touch noses with her new apprentices. As she stood up excitement bubbled up in her belly, she was going to train an apprentice and not just any apprentice but Maplepaw! The silver she-cat loved chatting with the kit so now she heard that she was going to be the one teaching her she was determined to be the best mentor she could possibly be. She looked at Maplepaw and touched her nose "I promise I will teach you everything I know".

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: