Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
The forest is flooded, and the Clans are split: half have been swept, and half have made it to Highstones. Check announcements for details!
New-leaf has arrived and promises to be dismal and wet - will the flood waters ever recede?
This month's activity check is completed and allegiances updated; please PM a staff member if something's amiss!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Drip's Cats!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxpaw, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm* Sharptooth*
Female
Number of posts : 3498
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan newly-named warrior, Riverclan YW, Windclan(??) Apprentice, Shadowclan kit, Shadowclan Elder

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 8:47 pm

it's go time my g

Stormstrike of Riverclan
A tall, handsome, stormy-gray furred tom with darker tabby swirls and a cream-colored chest and chin. He has brilliant summer-yellow eyes.

Mintwhisker of Skyclan
A short-legged, plump, kindly she-cat with soft taupe-tabby fur. Her eyes are murky green.

Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
A small, sickly tom with large paws, big, tufted ears, and a short bobtail (like a Lynx). He has thick, golden-brown tabby fur with a white chest and large green eyes.

Lilypaw of Windclan (Skyclan? idk)
A tall, white she-cat with black-rimmed ears, a black tail, and two black spots near the base of her tail. Her eyes are a clear sky blue and her face is covered in black splotches.

Rowantalon of Shadowclan
A short, stocky tom with mahogany brown fur and bengal markings. His eyes are hazel flecked with gold, and his muzzle is gray with age.

Dead kids:

Dark Forest!Sunpaw
A small golden she-cat with spotted tabby markings. She has brilliant forest green eyes and her pelt is marred with countless scars.

Sharptooth idek her clan she was exileddd
A large brown tabby she-cat with thick fluffy fur. Her pelt is covered with scars from battles she fought while she was alive.

Leafstorm
A tall, fluffy, brown tabby tom with darker mackerel tabby markings. His eyes are a brilliant forest green. He has a short tail (think Lynx) and large tufted ears.

Since Drip joined WCC!
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3223
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 6:01 am

Clearpaw to Lilypaw: "Lilypaw, why did you leave? Your family and friends are in SkyClan, and all of the cats who care about you and treasure you in their hearts. I know I'm not the best brother, but i could be better. What does WindClan have to offer other than ancestors that have already died? There is some wild sort of beauty to the new and unknown, and exploring one's origins is a noble concept. But to leave cats who love you for cats who don't? I simply don't understand it."  

Ask Drip's Cats! MiFcMH0
(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather    
ShadowClan   
   Elder     
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxpaw, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm* Sharptooth*
Female
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan newly-named warrior, Riverclan YW, Windclan(??) Apprentice, Shadowclan kit, Shadowclan Elder

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 1:29 pm

"I just... can't live in Skyclan knowing that I don't really belong. Clearpaw, we're not Skyclan cats. It doesn't matter who loves us. Rippedstar was a Windclanner, which means that we're Windclanners. I can't live in Skyclan any more than I can live with Twolegs."

Since Drip joined WCC!
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchstar♂, (b) Flurryshine♀, (c) Asterspark♂, (d) Poppyheart♂, (e) Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3677
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) RiverClan - Experienced Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Experienced Warrior, (d) ShadowClan - Warrior, (e) Tribe of Endless Skies - Prey-Hunter

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Shade to Stormstrike: "Heard you've had a bit of a 'disagreement' with your brother Cinderfall, just to put it lightly. How do you feel now, knowing that I tortured him slowly and painfully until he eventually died, knowing full well you could never take back anything you may have said to him?"

Sweet to Rowantalon: "Did you ever know at the time that your son Scorchstar had fallen for me once, a former RiverClan warrior? How do you feel about it? I just ask that you don't hold any of it against him."

~~~ Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchstar♂ ~ Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Flurryshine♀ ~ Experienced Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Asterspark♂ ~ Experienced Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart♂ ~ Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801

Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀ ~ Prey-Hunter of Tribe of Endless Skies ~ #3698d9
Ask Drip's Cats! Gzr8Jpr

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers[/b]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Female

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Stormstrike:
"Cinderfall was a cruel cat. Always pushing me down, bullying me, telling me that I'd never be as good as he was. He knew how much I cared about my father's opinion, but that didn't stop him from beating me at everything I've ever tried to do, just so he could remain father's favorite son. He wanted to win, he wanted to cause me pain, but all I wanted was a brother.

I can't tell you that I loved my brother, or even liked him. I don't support your methods, but... I certainly don't miss seeing his scummy face in my camp."

Rowantalon:
"Yes... I know. It pains me to think of my son as a codebreaker, but at the same time, he was a young cat, very different from the Scorchstar that I know today. Take it from me, Riverclanner: young toms are the most foolhardy creatures in the forest. He can't be blamed for mistakes he made in his past. If nobody moved on, if everyone was stuck in some former version of themselves, the world would be a very sad place."

Since Drip joined WCC!
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Characters : Emberheart | Mothpaw | Batpaw |
Female
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 3228
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Experienced Warrior | ShadowClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 5:29 am

Mothpaw, to Rowantalon: "What was ShadowClan like when you were an apprentice? ...You were an apprentice once, right? Or have you always been an elder?"

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Female

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 7:56 am

Rowantalon:
"Heh. Yes, I was an apprentice many, many moons ago. Back then, Rowanstar lead Shadowclan. We were thriving, our territory growing by the day. One fateful night, though, our camp was attacked by dogs, which is how I got this scar. How long ago was that? Before the whole tribe hullaballoo. Never heard of them? When I was an apprentice, my friends and I- Lynxpaw, Ryepaw, someone else, I can't remember her name... We snuck out of camp just to catch a glimpse of them. Magpiewing was furious..."

Since Drip joined WCC!
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3223
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 4:58 am

Me to Sharptooth: Who do you choose in StarClan? Shrewheart, Coyotefang, Reedheart, Firetalon, or Grayfur?

I was going to have Shrewheart ask, then I realized that he would just automatically assume it was him and never ask.

Ask Drip's Cats! MiFcMH0
(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather    
ShadowClan   
   Elder     
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
sumashira

Characters : [A]mberdawn | [B]arleytuft | [L]ightstep
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 859
Clan/Rank : [A] SkC NN MC | [B] WC EW | [L] RC YW

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:56 am

Barleytuft to Sharptooth - "I never got to thank you properly for bringing Oakberry back to WindClan. Why did you do it, though, knowing what any of the Clans might have done if they'd caught you?"

Ask Drip's Cats! YlCp0v3
Amberdawn
NN MC ♦ [45/100]
Ask Drip's Cats! EDoTbpq
Barleytuft
E. Warrior ♦ [80/240]
Ask Drip's Cats! WpO2p9d
Lightstep
Y. Warrior ♦ [45/160]
Ask Drip's Cats! Fuon7n
Shimmer [NPC]
Kit-Mother ♦ [60/100]
Ask Drip's Cats! I5opbp
Thrushkit
Unborn Kit ♦ [0/0]

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Female

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 am

Squirrelnose wrote:
Me to Sharptooth: Who do you choose in StarClan? Shrewheart, Coyotefang, Reedheart, Firetalon, or Grayfur?

"Shrewheart was the first cat I loved. With all the others, I just assumed that love would just... happen if I tried hard enough. It's true that I cared for Coyotefang and Reedheart, but... never as much as Shrewheart."

sumashira wrote:
Barleytuft to Sharptooth - "I never got to thank you properly for bringing Oakberry back to WindClan. Why did you do it, though, knowing what any of the Clans might have done if they'd caught you?"

"Wandering through Twolegplace, forced to leave my clan, all my sons and daughters refusing to speak my name... What more could I lose? I've already ruined my life. Oakberry, though... she's young, unbroken. Her life is worth so much more than mine."

Since Drip joined WCC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Drip's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Cats!   Ask Drip's Cats! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Drip's Cats!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: