Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! Empty
PostSubject: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 9:00

I wanna do this again, it was so much fun the last time! So send all my kibbens your questions! I'll allow questions for both my living and deceased cats. :3

~Living~
Scorchstar
Flurryshine
Asterspark
Poppyheart (Papyrus)
Rabbitpaw

~Deceased~
Dawnpetal
Sweet
Fernfeather
Buttercup
Shade
Fernwing
Spiderpounce
Snowdrop

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 9:48

Ooo I have one for shade lol
What are your feelings and thoughts about Xuexi's kits specifically Lengxue but the kits lol I'm curious

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 13:53

Laurel wrote:
Ooo I have one for shade lol
What are your feelings and thoughts about Xuexi's kits specifically Lengxue but the kits lol I'm curious

"Lengxue had potential. They all had potential. But let's talk a little more about my soft little granddaughter. She was weak. She was too good to be a rogue apparently. At least Jaystar learned his lesson -- finally -- and refused to accept her into RiverClan. My father... not so smart. Lengxue -- or Laurelpaw, whatever you're called now, I don't care -- if you're listening to this right now, I have one thing to say to you: for choosing to abandon your home, your mother, and your grandfather's legacy to join those high-privileged Clan cats, you are no longer my kin. You are my enemy. And once I finally have the chance to exact my revenge upon you all, you will be one of the first cats I'll kill. I promise you that."

(Shade has fully embraced his evil side upon waking up in the Dark Forest btw)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:05

Oh this will be fun, watch me dodge my work and go on WCC insted

Coldgaze has a question for Poppyheart (Papyrus)
"Why are you so nice? I attacked you and yet, you say that you belive in me! Why? Any other cat would probably yell at me and call me names for attacking them...But you... You say that you belive in me and that I can do better.. Why?.."

Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:25

RoawImKoatt wrote:
Oh this will be fun, watch me dodge my work and go on WCC insted

Coldgaze has a question for Poppyheart (Papyrus)
"Why are you so nice? I attacked you and yet, you say that you belive in me! Why? Any other cat would probably yell at me and call me names for attacking them...But you... You say that you belive in me and that I can do better.. Why?.."

(nooo get back to work you)

"Well, how was I supposed to know what you were going through at the time when you attacked me? You could've been dealing with a loss of someone close, or you could've just been desperate to bring back fresh-kill for you Clan. Every cat has a reason for what they do, whether we know it or not. And... well... you just seem like you'd be a really nice cat, despite your name and appearance. I'm sure your sister thinks you're great! And, well, I do, too. I believe in you because I know it's not too late for you to change and atone for the wrongs you've committed in the past. I just know you'll confess and take responsibility for what you've done to me when the time comes, and it takes a lot of courage to do that! I have a feeling you'll be able to turn yourself right back around if you just give yourself a chance. That's why I believe you can do better."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:38

Littlepaw to Scorchstar:

Scorchstar sir... what do you think of us? It's important for me to know cause well... I guess it's just me being selfish because you and Froststone took us in but everyone doesn't really seem to like us cause of who our parents where...
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:44

Aww why is he so sweet! Love And fiiine I'll get back to work... Soon! I just came to think of another question heh

Dante (Mystique) to Shade:
"You were gonna kill Cinderfall anyways so why did you get so furious when he died? You might not want to admit it but if I would have spent all my herbs on him more cats would have died and you know that and somewhere in that dark soul of yours, you would have cared if anyone in the Regime died! No cat can be that heartless... Everyone still cares a little..."
Little Dante has become a little tougher since he left the Regime xD

Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:49

Grey wrote:
Littlepaw to Scorchstar:

Scorchstar sir... what do you think of us? It's important for me to know cause well... I guess it's just me being selfish because you and Froststone took us in but everyone doesn't really seem to like us cause of who our parents where...

"It would be considered foolish to me that cats think about judging others based on their heritage. I'm not calling my Clanmates fools, but I am saying their ignorance to the cats you and your littermates are is foolish. I have noticed that Slatestrike seems to act a bit like his father, but that is because of his own actions. Judging by yours, Littlepaw, I can see a bright young molly who wants to separate herself from her parents, or rather her father. I like you because of you. Who your parents are has nothing to do with my opinion on you. You can rest assured that so long as you continue to strive to be the best warrior, and the best cat in general, you can be, you will always have a place here in your mother's Clan, and you will always have my respect."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:52

Lynxpaw to Dawnpetal:
"Wait- you were adopted by Leopardstar too? Does that make us... siblings? Did you ever feel like you didn't belong in Thunderclan because you were a rogue?"

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:53

RoawImKoatt wrote:
Aww why is he so sweet! Love And fiiine I'll get back to work... Soon! I just came to think of another question heh

Dante (Mystique) to Shade:
"You were gonna kill Cinderfall anyways so why did you get so furious when he died? You might not want to admit it but if I would have spent all my herbs on him more cats would have died and you know that and somewhere in that dark soul of yours, you would have cared if anyone in the Regime died! No cat can be that heartless... Everyone still cares a little..."
Little Dante has become a little tougher since he left the Regime xD

"You want to know why I was so furious? It's because I didn't want him to die yet. I still had a purpose for him. He was going to be my bargaining chip to get my way with Jaystar. I couldn't have cared less if any other cat had died between then unless it was my daughter Xuexi! You should have used your herbs on that pathetic whelp, Dante! And it's because of you that I failed! Just know, you little rat, that once I finally have the chance to exact my revenge upon the lot of you, you will be one of the first to die."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:57

Drippy wrote:
Lynxpaw to Dawnpetal:
"Wait- you were adopted by Leopardstar too? Does that make us... siblings? Did you ever feel like you didn't belong in Thunderclan because you were a rogue?"

"I suppose that would make us siblings, wouldn't it? And I'd be more than happy to have another brother in you, Lynxpaw! As for whether I felt I belonged... well, at first I really felt out of place. I wasn't born there after all, but I was raised after Leopardstar adopted me back when he was still ThunderClan's deputy. I suppose the turning point was when I earned my warrior name and confronted my mother, who had been searching for me endlessly in hopes to kill me. I had never felt love from my true mother, but I felt loved and accepted by my Clanmates despite my rogue heritage. And that's what made me feel I belonged. You belong, too, Lynxpaw. It may not feel like you do now, but trust me when I say you weren't destined to be anywhere else but in ThunderClan."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!   Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Yoshachu's Kibbens!
Page 1 of 1