Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Cays' Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

Ask Cays' Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Cays' Characters   Ask Cays' Characters EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 14:32

Okay guys! Go ahead and ask my characters your questions! (I can't promise they will be particularly witty tho XD)

Here are the hosts of tonight's show in order of creation:

Marshstorm - Deputy of ThunderClan
Dewshine - Permaqueen of RiverClan
Sparrowpaw - Apprentice of SkyClan
Ridgepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan
Blossompaw - Apprentice of RiverClan
Grousepaw - Apprentice of WindClan

Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Ask Cays' Characters   Ask Cays' Characters EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 17:27

Gingerstripe asks Dewshine: "Dewshine, why do you love me?"

Pricklepaw asks Marshstorm and Ridgepaw: "What do you see in Beartooth?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: Ask Cays' Characters   Ask Cays' Characters EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 5:31

Ash wrote:
Gingerstripe asks Dewshine: "Dewshine, why do you love me?"

Pricklepaw asks Marshstorm and Ridgepaw: "What do you see in Beartooth?"

"How could I not? You are gentle and kind... and so devoted. Even when the rest of RiverClan put you down, you proved them wrong. For us. I don't know if I could have been brave enough to do that... sometimes I don't know if I'm good enough for you."

"Well, he's big. He's strong. He doesn't put me down for exploring whenever and wherever I want." Ridgepaw shoots a glare at Marshstorm, who huffs and turns away. "He's friendly and harmless. I'd call him a big old friendly badger."

Marshstorm looks incredulously at Ridgepaw.
"I wouldn't call him a badger. He's loyal and does his job well. Even when he was accused of murder, he didn't show a bad temper about it. He could show more restraint in battles, but with claws like his I don't expect his enemies to come out unscathed. There's plenty of potential left in him."

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ask Cays' Characters   Ask Cays' Characters EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 9:55

Firepaw to Blossompaw:
How are you faring in Riverclan? It's been awhile since I've been there, heh...

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ask Cays' Characters   Ask Cays' Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 17:16

Asterspark and Poppyheart to Ridgepaw: "So, yeah, I gotta ask ya: why did you do it? Why did you help attack that RiverClan apprentice? Two 'gainst one ain't all that fair, ya know?" "We aren't angry at you, though! We're just genuinely confused. The Ridgepaw of ThunderClan we knew when we first met you was so friendly and curious! Not... well... the total opposite of that."

Flurryshine to Dewshine: "Dewshine... I have to know... Why do you still love me? I've done nothing right by you, or by anyone for that matter. I was the cause of your son's death, and I caused so much pain to so many cats. It was because of my obsession with that traitor Hillfire that Icepaw has to live with being the son of a murderer for a father... and the son of an absolute failure for a mother. And to top it all off, I couldn't even save my own mother from drowning! I had tried so hard to save her, Dewshine, I even kept my eyes open underwater just like you taught me! But I still failed. I keep on failing. So... why do you still love me?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Ask Cays' Characters   Ask Cays' Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 17:49

Lynxpaw to Marshstorm:
"Why doesn't Beartooth talk that much? Why'd you make him my mentor? I know I should be grateful for having a mentor in the first place, but I sometimes wish that I had a mentor that was a little bit... nicer."

PostSubject: Re: Ask Cays' Characters   Ask Cays' Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Cays' Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: