Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)

Go down 
+3
Transient
Mamenchisaurus
Jay Bird
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 17:17

He was at the brink of passing out but the constant nudge of the wounded senior warrior kept him going until the end. With a blood trail that Berrycloud made sure to erase with his waving tail, the tom entered the camp wounded, with probably a broken rib and two of his clanmates covered in blood and wounds. The scent of the red liquid was making his nose irritated but it didn't matter at all. The large golden tom simply kept walking until he reached the medicine cat den entrance. With his paws trembling, he opened his mouth just to cough out drops of blood. Fox-dung... I hope that dog gets blinded forever... He thought to himself before opening his mouth one more time. "Help..." He mewed weakly before collapsing right there, letting his unconscious brother fall over him. "Please... help... him..." He mewed to the first cat that approached them. Sparkfrost was clearly worse than him since he couldn't wake up. But Silverfang...

The tom tried to look up in search for the silvery warrior but she left him the moment he collapsed. The scarred, wounded warrior walked away from the two warriors, her odd eyes looking straight at the leader's den as she tried to make her way to it. I must tell... Jaystar... The clan... needs to know... the danger that is above us... Silverfang thought breathing heavily with each step and the blood coming out from her neck and chest non-stop. But, as much as she wanted, her paws couldn't hold on for any longer and in a heartbeat, she fell again against the cold snow that somehow relieved her open wounds. The senior warrior just kept looking at the willow branch but her body didn't answer to anything. Fox-dung... Just move, stupid paws... I can't go... to the Dark Forest... yet...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 21:56

Heronflight saw Silverfang bring Berrycloud and Sparkfrost to camp.  Silverfang seemed agitated when she stumbled towards Jaystar’s den.  Berrycloud seemed badly injured and scared, while Sparkfrost was definitely unconscious and unresponsive.  Heronflight, worried, approached the brothers.  When Berrycloud asked for help, All Heronflight could say was, ”I will do my best to help your brother.”  When he looked closely, he saw what looked to be dog bites on both Berrycloud and Sparkfrost.  Sparkfrost’s were actually very conspicuous, and Heronflight should have noticed them quicker.  Heronflight didn’t know what herbs would help the injured cats, so all he could do is hope that Jaystar and Fallowpaw would learn about this incident and RiverClan could drive away the dogs, or so Heronflight thought they were.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) Image10
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1445

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 6:54

"Silverfang!" In an instant, Scorchclaw was by the fallen she-cat's side. His expression, usually one of serious calm, had warped. The mask cracking, anxiety and concern were clear on his features. He threw a glance over his shoulder, to the scene of Berrycloud and Sparkfrost crumpled on the ground. Heronflight was standing over them. Due to the distance, he could not quite make out the words the latter warrior spoke. Nevertheless, he knew that he could leave the situation to Heronflight. The medicine cats would be here before long. The two toms would be all right. They had to be. Goldeneye or Fallowpaw would know what to do. Directing his attention back to Silverfang, his brow furrowed in a grimace. "What happened, Silverfang?" He asked, as he knelt by her side. The scarred warrior was as badly wounded as the other two, perhaps even worse. Even as she lay on the snow, unable to move even a limb, her gaze remained pointed towards the Leader's Den. Any moment now, Jaystar would emerge into view. How long would she last? Her time could not have come. Not now. She had to be fine. With mounting agitation, he waited for her to give an answer. Could she still speak? Gritting his teeth, the fluffy deputy lashed his fluffy tail.

Blood seeped slowly from open wounds. Against the white snow, its crimson shade was strikingly vivid.

Last edited by Transient on Wed 23 Jan 2019 - 21:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 21:37

Althroughout the arduous journey back to camp, Sparkfrost had not stirred. His pelt was torn apart in the two places where the dog's monstrous teeth had sunk into him. Behind the trio were flecks of scarlet that marked their trail. Other than the very faint rise and fall of his blue cream, dilute calico coat and the still bleeding wounds that marred his already disorderly coat, the warrior gave little indication that he was still among the living. As he was laid on the ground of camp, there was barely even a flicker of his eyelids.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 8:44

Mottledspark sat beneath an overhang of reeds that had left a patch of dry earth, devoid of snow. It was a small boost in warmth to not be sitting on icy ground. He could have retired to his nest, but he had only gone on one patrol that day and was hoping to be called to another one or have the opportunity to lead one himself. However, a sudden commotion at the camp entrance made him turn his attention. Mottledspark bristled as he spotted three badly wounded warriors doing their best to make their way into camp. "Hey, we need a medicine cat!" Mottledspark cried, making his way over to Berrycloud and Sparkfrost. He noticed Silverfang trying to get to Jaystar's den, but she collapsed and Scorchclaw quickly joined her.

Mottledspark glanced to Heronflight, who Berrycloud has whispered feebly to. "What happened? Do you know?" he asked the warrior. Then he looked down at Berrycloud and Sparkfrost, both of whom were badly battered and bloodied. He grimaced at the sight. "What in StarClan's name attacked you?"

The scent of blood drew Lightstep out of the medicine cat's den where he had come to check on his nephew, Icepaw, for the millionth time. He knew that Goldeneye must be tired of seeing him and having to step around him, but he just had to visit. Part of him blamed himself for not keeping a better eye on his nephew during their patrol. Another part of him was... angry. Angry that his brother Aspenstrike had disappeared when his son needed him so badly. Most of all, he was afraid. Where had Aspenstrike gone? Would he come back? Woud Icepaw ever recover?

But the present was more pressing, and Lightstep saw Berrycloud and Sparkfrost bleeding and battered on the snowy ground, and Scorchclaw crouched beside Silverfang a short distance away. Lightstep grimaced. Then, fear gripped his heart. "Are we under attack?" he asked as he raced towards the gathered cats. He heard Mottledspark's question and quickly moved closer to Berrycloud and Sparkfrost. Dogs...? he wondered silently.

For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 7:37

Blood... The acrid smell was something he was getting used by now and it made him stood up in a blink. Jaystar was growing weaker each day, not letting his clanmates know about what was happening inside him but when his nose caught that scent again, he couldn't help standing up ready for any cat to enter his den to tell him more bad news. However, all that he received was the concerned meows of his clanmates outside the camp and the smell of the red liquid getting stronger. The large leader's inner fears just kept growing with each step he gave to the exit of his den and outside it, he saw the horror.

Silverfang.

The blood that poured out her throat was slowly melting some of the snow around her, her open wounds exposed like an entrance of a dark cave tainted with red. For a second, her wounded body reminded him of Goldeneye and his own mother, Ivystar, both of them shredded apart by a cat and foxes respectively. The leader felt sickly when their eyes met: hers full of pan yet with a fiery determination that kept her going until this point. Who could have caused this madness? The large leader reached his deputy's side next to Silverfang, who breathed heavily, trying to letting in all the air she could.

The messed up she-cat simply lifted her eyes at the two toms right next to her. Letting out a painful groan, she dropped her head to one side so she could see the cats gathering around her. Spitting blood one more time, Silverfang managed to clear her throat but her voice still sounded weak and guttural due to the deep wounds. "J-Jaystar... Scorchclaw..." She mewed, her odd eyes fixed on them. "There's... pack... of dogs... in the Gorge... Danger... Dangerous... Sparkfrost is... wounded but... I scared... the dog away for now... They are... so many..." Her vision was starting to get blurry as she spoke but the fiery she-cat forced herself to stay awake and continue. Even if the medicine cats were nowhere to be seen, it was her final debt to the clan to tell what had happened... to warn them about what was happening. "Jaystar... don't... send any apprentice or warrior near that place..." A striking pain travelled from her neck to the rest of her body, causing her to cough and yelp weakly. There was no doubt for her now... this was her end.

Silverfang's closed her eyes slowly and just let her head rest on the snow, breathing slowly and painfully. Now, her final trial was coming and she would join the Dark Forest. It was her punishment for all the wrongs she did... for failing Riverclan... for getting so many cats killed... Tears started falling down from her cheeks as she remembered all the pain she had caused. The last time she cried was when Spotfur died... Clenching her fangs, the senior warrior opened her eyes full of tears and looked at the sky. "I'm sorry, for all I've done against Riverclan... For training Shade and Lichenmask... for making be the killers of so many cats... my father, Duckpuddle, Tuftkit, Cinderfall, Littlestar... your own lives, Jaystar... I regret it all... I would give all their lives for mine if I could just turn back the time." Tears kept escaping from her odd gaze, finally showing the true pain and sorrow that Silverfang had been carrying for moons. "I tried to keep up my promise as a warrior... but this faithful burden had to be taken by me... it was me who had to carry with Lichenmask's prophetized destiny... and Shade's rotten past... I... am... sorry..." Those last words were not only directed to her leader and clanmates... but also to all the Starclan cats that she killed for training a pair of monsters she couldn't stop loving despite their crimes.

The scarred warrior closed her eyes one last time and exhaled her last breath while feeling like she was falling into the deepest pit of darkness. Silverfang was ready to welcome that darkness of no stars... to never see her family again because that's what she deserved. She let herself slip away in the pain until... she felt nothing. The wounds seemed to disappear and all the physical pain was gone. Somehow, her body felt younger and more lively but the silver warrior was confused by those sudden changes. Wasn't she supposed to suffer for the whole eternity until her name was forgotten? Silverfang opened her eyes, finally realizing that she was surrounded by just a plain and black landscape of nothing... but a flicker of lightness that danced in front of her.

"Hi mom, it's been a while, hasn't it?" That voice... was that her sweet Spotfur? Silverfang's eyes started to tear again as she moved closer to the flicker until her nose touched it, changing the landscape around her in a blink. Now the small dot of lightness had taken the form of her son and around her Starclan woods surrounded her. His warm green eyes welcomed her and she couldn't help but just smile and cry. "My son..." She cried in joy and confusion. More cats started joining her: Thistleblaze, Sootwhisper, her kits, Tigerfur... even Sweet! Why was the cat she killed with Shade there? She wondered but it didn't really matter now. All of them were here to welcome here! Silverfang couldn't believe it... Starclan had forgiven her... and now, all her pain was gone. Forgiveness had saved her soul.

Jaystar couldn't stop looking at her with desperation. Were was Goldeneye? Fallowpaw? Silverfang needed them! The leader tried to look around for help but not even his kits were being treated by the medicine cats. Finally, Silverfang spoke to them and the concerned tom just started crying with her words, leaving him heartbroken because, just like she knew, he was certain that with no medicine cat around, there was nothing they could do for her... not with those wounds. The tom laid down next to her and gave her some warmth as she told them her last words. Dipping his head, the tom answered to the she-cat's request of not sending cats to the Gorge. "I won't." He mewed.

Then, the scarred warrior started apologizing and crying, letting out all the burden that was on her shoulders for all her life. Jaystar simply cried with her and touched her forehead with his nose when she finally closed her eyes. "I forgive you... in the name of Riverclan... You're a hero, Silverfang... you saved me more than once... you saved those young warriors with you... you saved Fallowpaw... Find the rest you deserve in Starclan, my niece. I hope you find your family there." He mewed with sadness yet with hope too for the exhausted senior warrior.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 12:18

The scent of blood seeped through camp. The silver she-cat in the nursery's head lifted at the scent, her ears pinned back in distaste as she padded towards the entrance. Her blue eyes wide with worry as her heart clenched painfully in her chest. It wasn't Blossompaw, or Gingerstripe? She sniffed warily as she stepped out of the shadows of the nursery. She couldn't scent Flurryshine either... but... as she looked at the gathered crowd of cats. Her heart sank at the pelt beneath Jaystar. She recognised the scars, could see the new wounds... but worse. She could tell it was too late.

Her jaw clamped tight against a yowl of grief. Her head dipped low to the ground as she wrapped her tail around her.
"Oh Silverfang" She whispered mournfully. It seemed like yesterday they had finally reconciled. Her heart lurched to remember how little the she-cat had thought of herself. She deserved better... deserved to live a good long life. To see it cut short hurt, yet despite her desperation to step forward and be among the other cats mourning, she found her paws could hardly muster the energy.

She looked up to the sky. When StarClan awoke there would be one more star among them... and Dewshine found herself hoping that Silverfang's would be bright. That she would find happiness among them.

Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1445

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019 - 0:47

The sound of paws crunching over snow alerted Scorchclaw to a cat's approach. Even without turning, he recognized Jaystar's scent. He glanced up. The RiverClan leader wore an expression of horror, one that probably reflected a good portion of Scorchclaw's feelings at that moment. Together, the two of them would be Silverfang's final audience. As the warrior coughed up blood yet again, Scorchclaw grimaced. He shuffled closer, tufted ears perked to pick up the soft words that were being spoken. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he wondered what was taking the medicine cats so long. The urge to turn and search for them prickled at him, but it was swiftly overwhelmed. He could not take his gaze off of Silverfang. The fur along his shoulders rose at the mention of the dogs. Were they the next peril RiverClan had to face? As he reexamined the wounds Silverfang bore, he recognized the teeth marks of the savage brutes. They had done all this damage, severely wounding his clanmates. Before he knew it, his unsheathed claws were slicing into the snow beneath his paws. Hot anger bubbled just beneath his skin, driven by a slight sense of nausea. Could peace never last? Was this the life of a warrior, fated to a struggle for survival time and time again?

When Silverfang's eyes finally drifted close, Scorchclaw realized with a sinking feeling that she would never open them again. "Silverfang..." He rumbled, gently placing one large paw on her blood-matted shoulder. There was no response. Of course there would not be. The senior warrior no longer walked in the realm of the living. She had not been the only one to cry in those last moments, for tears were also trailing down Jaystar's cheeks. Scorchclaw silently took note of them, his expression pained. As the RiverClan leader officially pardoned Silverfang of all she had regretted, the deputy lowered his head. "RiverClan has suffered a great loss today." He murmured, tone tinged with grief. "You have made mistakes in your lifetime, Silverfang, but you have also atoned for them. Rest well now." She had been a warrior even before he had been born. A RiverClan cat so strong, proud, and loyal—he had looked up to her in his younger days, even if that admiration had always been from afar. The cruelty of reality had taken its toll on her, slowly breaking her down over the moons. Towards the end of her life, however, she had managed to earn back the respect and honor that she had lost throughout it.

He was sure that Silverfang was greeting Spotfur in StarClan, even at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019 - 20:33

The metallic scent of blood filled Fallowlight's nostrils, and that itself was enough to get her on her paws and running. She had no clue where she'd seen Goldeneye last, but she was sure that the older Medicine Cat would have the exact same reaction to the frightening scent as she did, so she didn't even bother turning around to fetch her before running towards camp. She saw the traces of blood leading into the entrance, her mind automatically going into overdrive and propelling her even faster through the reeds that bordered camp. Her fur was soaked from breaking through the ice sheets that covered the many puddles and streams surrounding camp, but she tried her best to ignore the prickly sensations that were now biting at each of her paws. That was all made easier when she finally burst into camp, and the sight of a dying Silverfang front and center made her drop all other thoughts.

The look of terror on her face was enough to tell any cat exactly what was going through her mind at that exact moment. Despite Goldeneye telling her to shove her own emotions as far as she possibly could from her mind, she found that absolutely impossible at the moment. The cat that had saved her life was now dying, because she wasn't in the right place at the right time. Silverfang had been there for her when she was on the brink of death, but now she wasn't going to be there for her when she needed it the most.

She would have to find a way... She couldn't just... Silverfang could not die! Not now... It wasn't her time, surely! Fallowlight had so much left to say... Nevertheless, she was watching the life fade from her eyes rapidly. She made a mad dash towards her den, preparing all the herbs needed to make a last minute attempt at saving the Senior Warrior's life. She grabbed plentiful amounts of Burnet, Chamomile, and Goldenrod, among many other herbs stored in her stash. Her mind was racing, thinking of everything that she could possibly do to save the beloved warrior's life. Darting back out of her den, she managed to scramble to Silverfang's side... Just in time to hear some of her final words. Disheartened, she dropped her herbs at the warrior's side.

The reality of the situation hit her like a monster speeding down the Thunderpath.

Silverfang was as good as gone, and there was Fallowlight couldn't do anything about it. And nor did she. Settling down by the warrior's side, she tried to keep the tears from welling up in her eyes as Jaystar spoke to her, sending her to StarClan with reassuring words. Her attempts to keep the tears from falling were completely in vain, and she gave up altogether as the first couple spilled from her eyes and into Silverfang's fur. When Jaystar finished speaking, she tried her best to compose herself enough to say a couple words. "Silverfang..." She shook her head, shedding a few more tears before continuing. "I'm so sorry, Silverfang. I... I should've been here... I-" She couldn't help the tears from cascading down, small droplets clinging to her whiskers.

"I love you so, so much, Silverfang. You saved my life, and unfortunately I was unable to do the same for you." She shook her head in disbelief, knowing that the warrior was already gone but continuing anyway. "May StarClan light your path, Silverfang." She watched with sad eyes as the life slipped completely from her body, and her eyes became dull. She gently lifted her paw to close her lids, then promptly burying her face in the warrior's fur. 'I let this happen.'

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 20:12

The Riverclan leader sobbed and hold his tears for a few moments as he watched how his clanmates were now gathering around Silverfang's lifeless body. Those who knew her... those that she saved were now by her side, muttering a few last words for the fallen senior warrior who died like a hero until her final breath. Even if she didn't know it... she did not only save him... but she saved his two sons. His heart sank when the newly named medicine cat cried over her, taking the blame for not being with her. Jaystar stood next to Fallowlight and rested his tail over her shoulders for a few seconds, in an attempt to give her comfort. She may not have been when Silverfang entered the camp... but she was barely a full medicine cat... and she was not the only one that should have been trying to heal her. In fact, Goldeneye might have saved her if she only was here as she was supposed to.

Jaystar closed his eyes and shook those thoughts away. This was not the time to put blames on others. Silverfang made a huge sacrifice by walking to this place with those wounds just to warn them about the real danger. And he could not let that be wasted. The gray tabby lifted his head and jumped on top of a near rock. "Riverclan has lost one of the bravest and finest warriors of the clan... but her death was not in vain. She did not only bring Berrycloud and Sparkfrost alive but she delivered a warning. There's a pack of wild dogs at the Gorge... too many to fight alone or in small patrols." The leader announced, trying to contain all the sorrow he still had to let out. His clan needed him... they needed guidance in this moment of crisis. If Riverclan was to survive the leaf-bare, he had to protect his clanmates. "With leaf-bare upon us and with limited herbs, I cannot risk any warrior or apprentice to get near the Gorge, even if it costs us precious hunting ground. I'll double up the hunting patrols but now... I'll just hold a vigil for my lost friend, my kin and loyal warrior." There was no more to say. He hoped that with this, Riverclan would survive the upcoming days before the Gathering. Hopefully, leaf-bare will be merciful this time and no more deaths will happen...

Back to top Go down
s4nny123

s4nny123

Characters : Turtlekit
Clan/Rank : Kit
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 0:07

Turtlekit pushed her way out of the nursery, her mother had kept her inside while there had been something happening outside but now she was asleep. Excitedly she raced into the clearing, only to stop at the tang of blood. She could see a group of cats clustered around a lifeless mound of fur. "Silverfang?" She asked cautiously and pushed her way into the crowd. Suddenly she felt teeth grip her scruff as her mother pulled her away.
"This is not your moment to grief." She murmured as she placed her back in the nursery.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 6:36

So much happened in such a short time. Lightstep had begun to move towards Berrycloud and Sparkfrost, but something stopped him. He looked over to Silverfang, collapsed on the ground, her face close to Jaystar's as the leader laid beside the warrior. Lightstep's shoulder bristled with alarm to see the grief on both their faces, and to watch the agonizing shuddering of Silverfang. The young warrior dared not go to their side; something told him that their conversation was private. He dared not intrude, though he burned with curiosity and concern. Their conversation, racked with Silverfang's pained gasping, was short. Lightstep saw her sides give one final heave before she went limp and still. He felt cold as he watched the life leave her.

Fallowlight and Dewshine both had approached Silverfang, and their grief was immediately tangible. Lightstep watched silently for several long moments, but then he saw his leader's silver tabby coat move through the gathered cats. Jaystar appeared to announce Silverfang's death, and the dangerous cause of her demise. The white warrior felt sick to his stomach. Leaf-bare, issues with WindClan, ThunderClan, and ShadowClan, and to top it off dangerous dogs lurked in the Gorge. Lightstep shuddered against the cold and his unease. Then Jaystar stepped down, and Lightstep remembered Sparkfrost and Berrycloud. He looked nervously at Fallowlight; surely she deserved to grieve, but surely the living needed the attention first?

Mottledspark, crouched near the inured toms, called out, "Fallowlight! Sparkfrost won't wake up - we need help!" He didn't care that she was grieving. She needed to do her job to save others from more grief!

For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)   For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Night is Dark & Full of Terrors (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: