Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 9:46

The young she-cat just nuzzled into her mom´s fur, oh how much she missed her, all this time since that fateful day...

"T-there´s nothing to forgive mom... in fact... i want you to forgive me" she sobbed "I´m sorry for not being strong enough to help you... I´m sorry, mommy, i´m so sorry"

All that time, all the sadness, the frustration she felt had been bottled inside her heart, and now she just snapped, and let it all out in tears.

Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 29019410
Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 10:15

"Oh, my little sweetheart, that wasn't your fault," Dawnpetal purred gently. "It wasn't your fault, nor was it even Emberheart's. It was just StarClan's way of telling me my time was at an end with ThunderClan. I had come so far and had accomplished so much. I suppose... StarClan felt it was best for me to leave you for now. But I'll always be here for you no matter what, Ravenpaw. I promise you that. I love you so very much."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 10:25

Ravenpaw sobbed gently, slowly calming down.

"I-i love you too mommy... i´ll make an effort, f-for you, for mommy Emberheart, and my first mommy too... i´ll become a warrior and protect Thunderclan.... I promise-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 10:29

"I know you will, my love. ThunderClan is so very lucky to have you, and so am I." After another brief few licks to her ears, Dawnpetal stepped back with a rather sad smile. "I'm afraid it's time for you to return to the waking world so you can receive your warrior name. I promise to continue watching over you as I have done since the day I joined StarClan. I will be there with you during your ceremony, and I will cheer your name the loudest. Be good, my little Ravenpaw."

The sparkles in her fur began to glimmer brighter and brighter until her entire body was engulfed in a shimmering light. Once the light faded, Dawnpetal was gone, but her scent still remained around Ravenpaw.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 10:42

Ravenpaw had to close her eyes because of the bright light, blinked... Dawnpetal was gone, the young she-cat looked around for her, but understood quickly she wasen´t there... her ears dropped in a bit of sadness... but her expression quickly changed into a determined one...

She woke up...

Her fur was a bit damp with tears... but wasen´t sad anymore... she only had one thought in mind...

To become a warrior... and protect her clan with her life.

Maybe she lost two important cats in her life, they died protecting her from death... it was time for Ravenpaw to make them proud...

What doesn´t kill you, makes you stronger

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2