Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Notice for recent and future slow posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Notice for recent and future slow posting! Empty
PostNotice for recent and future slow posting!

Hey there ya'll! You might've noticed my recent semi-inactivity (me being online but not posting in any topic (only in other small places(I won't even have time for that soon))). School is already killing me even after returning from my winter break. We're kicking it up already and piling me up with work! ;-; I'm also looking for available jobs I can work at to help support my family (even more stress, YAY). I'll be super busy during the weekdays and will rarely ever have time to post. I'll be online to see how topics are moving along and when the weekend comes, i'll post like a madwoman! Today i'll post everywhere after I come back from going out and doing errands with my mom (In about 3 1/2 hours). Generally, I'll have a bunch of time during the weekend to post! This notice will also apply to my sister Hazel! (She's already a slow poster as it is but irl is really killing her now.) I'll lend her my laptop after i'm done posting so she can do hers as well.

Super sorry for any inconvenience this may and has caused for all you amazing people!

~Middy and Hazel

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Notice for recent and future slow posting! :: Comments

Ash
Re: Notice for recent and future slow posting!
Post Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 14:39 by Ash
That's all right, Middy, real life comes first! Thanks for your efforts, and I hope to see you back soon~

Notice for recent and future slow posting!

Page 1 of 1