Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Jan 2019 - 1:09

Minnowcall slowly padded over to her two adoptive sons, once she reached them she stood quiet for a few moments "Hello Poppyheart and Asterspark, I wanted to ask if the two of you wanted to go on a patrol with me.." she meowed, trying to keep as a cheerful tone as she usually had, she knew that she wasn't their favorit cat but she wanted to be their friend, she didn't care if they thought of her as their mom or not and she really couldn't blame them for not liking her, she had lied to them about their mom after all.

OOC: Sorry for short, I'm in school and I really didn't know what to write to be honest.

A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 15:37

"Pass," was all Asterspark said, standing to turn around in his nest and settle back down, his back facing towards his adopted mother.

Poppyheart wasn't too happy about spending time with the cat who had lied to him and his brother for so long, either, but at least he knew the Clan needed to be fed. Turning on Asterspark, he gave his tail a sharp nip, causing him to yelp. "Get up, you lazy furball." He said this with so much distaste towards his littermate which bordered on aggression.

Asterspark growled softly as he glared at his brother, then reluctantly stood up and shook the moss from his fur. "Fine. But let's make this quick, eh, Minnowcall?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 22:35

Minnowcall looked at them and smiled slightly "Thank you Poppyheart and yes Asterspark, we'll make this as quick as possible if that's what you want...". She turned around and quickly made her way over to the camp entrance, the fact that Asterspark barely wanted to look at her hurt but then after all he had his reasons and she couldn't blame him, she hadn't been to happy about the situation from the start and she knew that they would have found out eventually but she had hoped for their reaction to be different...

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 6:32

The two brothers rather reluctantly followed Minnowcall out of camp, as she was the patrol leader for being more experienced of the three of them. All was awkwardly silent, until Asterspark suddenly broke the silence by bluntly asking, ”Why did you do it?”

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 16:15

Minnowcall flinced and sighed quietly "Why I decided to take care of you as my own kits and lie to you?...". She looked down "I was scared... I was scared that Scorchstar would fall in love with your mother... That if he went to visit you and Blazeflight he would end up loving her insted of me.".

She stopped and turned around to face the two brothers "Please understand me Asterspark and Poppyheart, I were scared! The thought of your father loving someone else freaked me out, him loving someone else is the only thing that I can imagine being worse than him dying, because if he left me for someone else I'd have to see him and his new mate everyday for the rest of my life... I was selfish I know but what would you have done in my situation?" she looked down at her paws and lowered her ears.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 16:47

Asterspark continued to glare at Minnowcall, his tail giving an angry whip behind him. Poppyheart, on the other hand, seemed to look much more sympathetic. The russet-furred tom approached his adopted mother and gently nuzzled her. "I... I forgive you, Minnowcall."

"What?" Asterspark spat furiously, shooting a glare at his brother. "Are you kidding me, Poppyheart? She lied to you all your life, and you decide to forgive her? What about me?"

"You don't deserve my forgiveness, Asterspark," Poppyheart growled back. "I understand why Minnowcall lied. She didn't want to lose the love of her life. I wouldn't have wanted to lose the love of my life, either, so I understand why she did it. But you lied because you thought I wouldn't have been able to handle the truth. You insulted me by thinking I wouldn't have been able to take it. That's why I'm forgiving her and not you."

Tears in his eyes now, Asterspark let out a furious hiss. "Oh, yeah?! Well, you know what? I don't forgive her! You hear me, Minnowcall?" He rounded on his adopted mother, looking about ready to swat at her. "I don't forgive you! And I never will forgive you! You had no reason to lie to anyone! Not you and not Blazeflight! You two are all that's bad in the world, and I hope you... I... Oh, great StarClan, I hate you so much! I hope you die!" With that, he whipped around and raced off into the thickest of ShadowClan territory.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 0:58

Minnowcall opened her mouth to say thank you to Poppyheart when he heared Asterspark's growl and looked at him as the two brothers began yelling at eachother. The happiness she had felt when Poppyheart forgave her was all gone when Asterspark ran of. The last thing he had said to her was that... He hoped she died...

Tears began streaming down his face "He's right! I had no reason to lie... I just lied because I wanted to save myself from heartbreak... He hates me and has all rights to do so, I'm horrible...". All she had wanted was for the two of them to forgive her and Poppyheart had but Asterspark... He would never forgive her... She sighed and quickly wiped away her tears with the back of her paw.

"We should probably follow him and make sure he doesn't get attacked by a predator or anything... No matter what he thinks of me I don't want him to die." she sigh and started padding towards the direction that the blue tom had ran in.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 9:23

Poppyheart growled softly, not at his adopted mother, but at the thought of going after his good-for-nothing brother. However, he didn't want to make Minnowcall worry, or not be there for her if she got into trouble, so he had no real choice but to follow her after his brother.

Along the way, he came across the strong scent of mouse. He turned to Minnowcall and meowed, "You keep going, I'll catch up. Asterspark's immature actions shouldn't have to cost the Clan fresh-kill." Making a detour to follow the scent, he quickly came across the mouse scurrying under some fallen pine needles near one of the few trees in their territory. Lowering himself to the ground, he slowly stalked up towards it, then pounced when he was close enough. He landed on it and killed it with one bite. With a soft sigh, he picked up the limp fresh-kill and reluctantly followed after his adopted mother again.

Asterspark's tail lashed furiously behind him as he continued running, hoping neither his brother nor that horrid excuse for an adopted mother were trying to follow him. After running out of breath, he stopped and panted hard, digging his claws into the earth and growling between breaths in fury and heartbreak. How could Poppyheart betray him like that? After everything he had tried to do for his brother, this was the thanks he got?

The sudden scent of a rabbit caught his attention, and he spotted the large white prey scratching at the ground, searching for food. Desperately wanting to dig his claws into something, he raced after it without even stopping to properly stalk or check his advances. Of course, his racing and heavy panting alerted the rabbit, and it raced away before he could catch it, darting off too fast for him to catch up towards WindClan territory.

Then he let out a high-pitched caterwaul of pure rage and started raking the ground with his claws, throwing a tantrum, causing any and all prey nearby to flee from the noise. He didn't care that he was costing ShadowClan valuable food during leaf-bare. He was just so angry. It wasn't fair! It just wasn't FAIR!

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 9:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14974

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 9:23

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4, 8

A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] Mistpe10
A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 10:17

Minnowcall nodded and glanced at Poppyheart as he stalked of. Just a few moment later she heard a loud caterwaul and directly understood that it was Asterspark. She quickend her pace and soon she saw her adopted son trowing a tantrum and he were really angry. She took a few steps closer to him "A-asterspark please.. Calm down... I know that you hate me and I understand that but please calm down so we can talk about this... You're right, what I did was wrong..." she meowed, trying her best to calm the tom down. She looked nervously on him not sure how he'd react, she probably wasn't cat he wanted to meet right now..

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 10:19

Asterspark whipped around to face Minnowcall at the sound of her voice, his eyes blazing with cold fury and his lips drawn back in a snarl. "What are you doing here? I thought I left you and that traitorous brother of mine in the dirt! Why did you come back? Just leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you right now, and I never will! Go away!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 10:36

She sighed quietly "Fine then, don't talk to me but I won't leave you out here because I don't want you to get attacked by a predator and die or anything..." she looked at him.
"Asterspark I know you hate me but please calm down a little... Let's find Poppyheart and head back to camp... It doesn't seem like we'll find any prey here anyways, hopefully Poppyheart has some luck...". She had hoped for this patrol to go diffrently.... Atleast Poppyheart had forgiven her..

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 10:46

Asterspark continued glaring at the calico molly with murderous fury, his tail lashing back and forth, looking about ready to pounce and attack her at any second. Then, he turned his head away from her. "At least if I were killed, it would be easier for me to take than all this." Then he stalked away in the opposite direction in which Minnowcall had come looking for him. "You find him. I'm going to do something productive. Don't follow me."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 1:17

She sighed, why did he hate her so much?.. She took a few steps forward "Asterspark no, I'm not leaving you alone out here, just help me find Poppyheart and we can go back and then... I promise that I won't ever talk to you again okay, I'll leave you alone, I won't try to make you forgive me but I just can't leave you alone out here, if you got hurt I would never forgive myself..." she looked at the tom with begging eyes.

When she looked at him she still saw that small blue-furred kit laying by her side, so innocent and unknowing, just because Asterspark and Poppyheart hadn't been her kits didn't mean she had loved them any less, she still loved them, in her eyes they were still her kits but things would never go back to how it were, didn't matter how much she wanted it to...

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]   A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Uncomfortable Patrol [Closed]
Page 1 of 1