Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Clan life continues as normal, though some cats may feel that death and damage is becoming too common.
August's Activity Check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member.
Greenleaf is in full swing with long days, warm nights, and thunderstorms.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [R]aventail ♂ | [L]ightfang ♂ | [G]alepaw ♂
Male
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 370

Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN)   Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 12:47 pm

aaaaaaaaaaa yes
if this is still open, could i get a two-cat signature (no shading)? feel free to contact me on discord if there are any details you need or any problems, especially with the paypal bit since i've never used it before

Raventail - Small, fluffy black tom with white under his chin and white right front paw, yellow eyes; reference
Lightfang - Shorthaired cream classic tabby tom with white on his face/muzzle, neck, chest, and belly, blue eyes. He has seven parallel scars running vertically down his throat; fur reference, white spotting reference (I don't have a reference for the scars yet but They Are There)

Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 7t8spME
Raventail [100/280] | Lightfang [45/160] | Galepaw [20/80]
WindClan deputy | SkyClan T2 warrior | ThunderClan apprentice
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Characters : Hailsong ♀ / Berrycloud ♂ / Redkit ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3402
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN)   Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 12:07 pm

Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 Signature_commission__4_by_ychita_ddbwnm5-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmE2MmNmZWEtYzZhYi00NjNkLThmYWEtYjc0YjdjNzM5NTIyXC9kZGJ3bm01LWQyNmU0MGExLWExMzUtNDM1NC1hODMzLTgyMjM4NGJlMDA4My5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
A regular signature request with two cats for Rhindon! Thank you so much for commissioning me :3

°Berrycloud° | ºRedpawº | Lynxkit
Tom/ RC [Tier 4] Warrior | She-cat/ RC Apprentice | Tom/ SC Kit

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Male
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN)   Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Hey Jay!

I'd like to comission Sandpaw(shrew), if you're open! For the character signature things.

#ff9966 :: #999999 :: #9966ff
SkyClan Tier 1 Warrior :: RiverClan Apprentice :: WindClan Apprentice
Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 1Hktw8d
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Characters : Hailsong ♀ / Berrycloud ♂ / Redkit ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3402
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN)   Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Okay, so sorry for not answering sooner!! I can totally do that signature car for you :3

°Berrycloud° | ºRedpawº | Lynxkit
Tom/ RC [Tier 4] Warrior | She-cat/ RC Apprentice | Tom/ SC Kit

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN)   Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Bird's Commissions Thread (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature :: Commission Corner-
Jump to: