Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN)   The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2019 - 21:05

The white and black warrior came out almost running from the medicine den, he couldn´t help it, he was cured! he was finnaly cured! after a long time being sick, he was able to get out and hunt again!

Liontail, once he was out, took a deep breath and stretched, glad he was able to finally stretch his limbs, he sighed in relief... he couldn´t wait to go out and hunt, but first, he looked around for his father or any of his family.

The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) 29019410
The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN)   The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2019 - 21:11

Morningpaw shook her head with a grin on her face. Liontail must be ecstatic to be out of her den. He was walking around joyfully. The apprentice giggled and shrugged her shoulders. What really mattered was that he was all better. The medicine cat apprentice turned away and ducked back into her den, resuming what work she had left aside. The grin had never left her face.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN)   The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2019 - 21:20

The tip of Scorchstar's tail flicked with worry as he stared down at his half-eaten mouse. It was rather scrawny, and the forest hadn't even been plunged into the worse of leaf-bare yet; this really was going to be a difficult time for ShadowClan. It seemed Morningpaw's prophecy she had received from StarClan was already starting to become true. He had already lost his son Spiderkit before he was even apprenticed to greencough, and now even his deputy Froststone had fallen ill, having to have appointed his younger brother Wildstrike as temporary deputy until Froststone recovered -- if he even recovered at all...

If only he could just find a way to protect his Clan from whatever was threatening to destroy his Clan. But he had no idea what could destroy it! Morningpaw had said there would be a cat of mixed blood... but nearly every cat in ShadowClan had mixed blood! Or at the very least a majority of it. That really gave him no real place to start searching at all, which only worried him even more.

A sudden black and white blur rushing around outside his den crossed his peripheral, and he glanced up to see who had run passed, only to stare slack-jawed in awe. Was that... Was that Liontail? His firstborn son was out of the medicine den. The last time he had been outside was when Asterspark and Poppyheart were still apprentices, and that was moons ago! Had he finally won the battle against his illness, just before leaf-bare was about to strike them with merciless cold and hunger?

Perhaps there was still hope for his beloved Clan after all.

Rising to his paws, his half-eaten fresh-kill forgotten in the moment, Scorchstar slipped out of his den beneath the large oak tree and bounded up to his son. "Liontail! Oh, thank StarClan you're alright! You look great! This must means you've been cured, yes?" He pressed his muzzle into the younger tom's shoulder, purring deeply.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN)   The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2019 - 21:35

He was going to make sure to bring Morningpaw his first catch when he got out, as thanks and for standing him all that time he was ill.

He ran around the camp looking for any of his family members when he saw his father, he couldn´t help to purr loudly and run straight to him.

"Dad! Oh dad, i missed being out, i missed you so much!" he meowed, purring and nuzzling the older cat "I´m cured! i´m ready to go back to my warrior duties! I wanna hunt!"

Liontail was so lazy before, but now, he was overjoyed and filled with energy!.

The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) 29019410
The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN)   The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 23:32

Scorchstar briefly pulled away to look down at his son with wide eyes, pretending to be shocked. "Wait a minute. You want to be productive? Whatever happened to that lazy son of mine?" He shook his head with a purr and nuzzled him. "I'm just teasing you. You're more than free to resume your duties. I'm just so happy to see you again, my son."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN)   The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The lion´s purr-fect comeback (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: