Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
The forest is flooded, and the Clans are split: half have been swept, and half have made it to Highstones. Check announcements for details!
New-leaf has arrived and promises to be dismal and wet - will the flood waters ever recede?
This month's activity check is completed and allegiances updated; please PM a staff member if something's amiss!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Get your Chickenwings here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amity

Amity

Characters : Cloverleaf // Flamerose // *Bluepaw(berry)* // Morningpaw(???) // *Forestpaw(???)*
Female
Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 193
Clan/Rank : TC-naw // TC-naw // TC-apprentice // SC-mc apprentice // SkC-apprentice

Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Oh my goodness! I love it! It looks so mystical and amazing! :)

(Super sorry for the very late response! :0)
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Murkpaw(slated to DIE), Swanpaw, Rift, Minkpaw/Strom
Female
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 269
Clan/Rank : WindClan, SkyClan, RiverClan, The Regime

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 10:51 pm

*pant-pant* IT'S DONE!
Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 B_u_r_10

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR COMMENTS! :D I wanted to thank you all and put the picture up in a single post, which kind of backfired on me... but I really just want to thank you! You might not believe it, but I don't usually get a whole of people saying things about my art like this, and it kinda gives me the warm fuzzies X)
Also, Rainypool, I'll be doing the picture you wanted! Eventually....

In order from left to right
Rift | Murkpaw | Strom/Minkpaw | Swanpaw
Back to top Go down
lemongrass

lemongrass

Characters : [Fl]Flintfang, [Fi]Finchstar, [L]Leafpaw
Female
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 362
Clan/Rank : [Fl]Thunderclan, [Fi]Windclan, [L]Skyclan

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 6:02 pm

AAAAH CHICKEN FFFFUGJUCULAKFUSUIFRWUIW THATS AMAZING

🍋 ↣ WindClan Leader ↢ 🍋
"let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair"

Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Befunk14

Flintfang ♂ ~ Young Warrior of ThunderClan
Finchstar ♂ ~ Leader of WindClan
Leafpaw ♀ ~ Apprentice of SkyClan
Daisy of Silver Fields ♀ ~ Prey-Hunter of Tribe (NPC)

🍋 Character Profiles 🍋

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/lemongrassart
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {La}urelsong, {N}ight (of Stormy Gales), {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiepaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*, Finchstream*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3022
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {La} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {N} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Young Warrior | {M} RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 6:24 pm

THAT PICTURE IS INCREDIBLE!!!!! :OOO IM IN AWE!

Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 QOurM8U

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 VEtouM9
Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Night (of Stormy Gales) ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiepaw

Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 QETFRF7
{Chirp} of Cricket at Sunset

Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 658
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, The Regime

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 6:33 pm

OML BE STILL MY HEART

Burnt is incredible! I love your style, so realistic and well-done, with so much emotion as well!

Back to top Go down
Ripped

Ripped

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3709

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 6:51 pm

to mirror the thoughts of everyone who already posted.... RIGHT ITS SO GREAT AND IT GAVE ME SO MUCH MUSE AND OMG I HAVE TO SHOW EVERYONE I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Latest?cb=20151011144010

Beartooth of Thunderclan / Warrior / Tom / color=#669900
Starlord Loner / Standard Rogue / Tom / color=#cc0000
Burntstag of Shadowclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#990000
Brookclover of Windclan / Young Warrior / She-Cat / color=#330099
Sparkfrost of Riverclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#cc9900

NPC: Hawk of Jagged Talons / Cave-Guard To-Be / She-Cat / color=#cc9966

"yeah, i don't even know what i'm doing here, actually"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3476
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Can you do a cool picture of my a baby Laurelpaw or Yarrowpaw their appearances are below in my signature.

If that's not too much trouble of course.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Female
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 11:33 pm

AHHH, THANK YOU! I'M HAPPY YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO MUCH! :D (never mind that this post is really late X(

Yes, I'll do a picture of one of them, Laurel! Which one do you want me to draw? Is there any specific way you want me to draw her?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 9:21 am

Hmm Yarrowpaw if it's not too much lol and I'm fine with anything :)

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Female
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Added! :D
(sorry for the late reply)

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:08 pm

It's fine I can't wait to see her :)

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {D}ewpaw, {M}osskit
Female
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 307
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice|SKC Apprentice|SC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Hey! Can you draw a few cats?

First, Foxpaw, he is a long haired silly tom with red fur (wonder how he got his name huh?) with amber eyes. https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.n3PyCLixibqQMQ8TUecv8QHaMr&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Then Dewpaw, (quickly googles what he looks like) https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/young-cute-ginger-white-tabby-cat-footpath-beautiful-silky-walking-down-sidewalk-his-tail-upright-meowing-40580177.jpg

And finally Mosskit, https://i.pinimg.com/originals/86/d8/d6/86d8d6b681ed6518ec55eb61ba5e1c78.jpg

And cat you do a ship are maybe?

I also have a special request. Can you make my cats like. Next to each other sitting with a white background so I can use it in my signature?

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Female
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 12:00 pm

I'll draw ye cats, though due to the ones I've already got lined up and schoolwork being a bit crazy lately, you might not get it for a while. >< As to the ship art, it depends....

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Female
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 9:08 pm

i'm not gonna be taking any more requests from this point on. Everything is sort of going a bit nuts over here with school and stuff, and I don't really have any time to do any pics of my own anymore. I will finish the ones I've got lined up, though, and I'll probably open it up again sometime, but for now I'm going to be closing requests. It's not like I had a huge demand for things anyway, but I'm sorry guys for anyone who wanted to gets arts from me. I work at a ridiculously slow pace (because I'm a perfectionist ><), and I can't keep it up. ;_; So yeah, I just... sorry.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your Chickenwings here!   Get your Chickenwings here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get your Chickenwings here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: