Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training For Splotchpaw [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Training For Splotchpaw [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Training For Splotchpaw [Closed]   Training For Splotchpaw [Closed] EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 9:32

Minnowcall padded over to the apprentice den and looked around for her apprentice, Splotchpaw. The she-cat caught her eyes and she smiled sligthly "Splotchpaw, it's time for you'r training" she meowed. When she were sure that calico apprentice had heard her she turned around and padded over to the camp exit where she waited for Splotchpaw to join her.

Once the she-cat had arrived she let out a low purr "So I were thinking that we'd start off with me showing you around the territory, after that I wanna see how much you know about hunting and what we'll have to work on and then we'll do some battle training, also to see how much you know about it and what we have to train the most on. Today will mostly be just for me to see what we need to train most on so that you can get the most out of you'r training" she told her with a smile on her face "Does that sound good to you?" she then asked Splotchpaw.

OOC: Sorry for it being kinda short and once again sorry for forgetting that I were suppose to make this topic!

Training For Splotchpaw [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Training For Splotchpaw [Closed]   Training For Splotchpaw [Closed] EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 21:10

The apprentice chirped in thrill as her mentor called her out of the camp. She had always wanted to leave camp, and quite often would dream about leaving the now cramped camp to explore the vast marsh, and maybe even see a monster up close! The younger cat took quick strides to keep up with her mentor, ignoring the cold puddles they passed through that dampened her paws considerably.

"Sounds like a plan!" She grinned, bounding excitedly forward a few paces to sniff at a bush, taking her time until her mentor caught up, then bounding forward again to investigate a freezing cold rock. It was interesting the various smells she could get from not too far outside the camp that she could not get from inside. "Since it is leaf-bare," Splotchpaw began, keeping pace with her mentor with a puffed out coat to the sharp air. "There isn't a lot of food, yeah? Are the marshes filled with food at times? Is our land  filled with frogs?" She asked, peering up at the older cat with curious eyes.

She couldn't remember too much of when she was younger, and only remembered that of leaf-fall. Surely they didn't always live like this?

ooc; All good!!

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Training For Splotchpaw [Closed]   Training For Splotchpaw [Closed] EmptyFri 21 Dec 2018 - 13:26

Minnowcall smiled at the apprentice excitement as she heading towards the Thunderpath, she wanted to make sure that Splotchpaw would get to know the dangers of it as soon as possible. She glanced at the calico and nodded "Yeah, their isn't much prey during leaf-bare, some prey goes to sleep during the leaf-bare and some prey apperently has stocked food so that they can live underground or in hollow trees trunks during most of leaf-bare." she told Splotchpaw. She looked around the marshes quickly, everything looked so different during leaf-bare... She then continued "When newleaf comes back to the forest so will alot of the prey too." she paused and looked at Splotchpaw, she already liked the young she-cat, she were sure that they would got along perfectly "So you like frogs huh? And yes, there will be lots of frogs, although I like toads more, sure they taste pretty much the same but toads are slightly larger and well, their a little slower to so it's easier to catch them" she grinned a little.

She stopped as they had reached the Thunderpath and frowned a little as she caught the foul scent of the Thunderpath "Well, this is the Thunderpath... It doesn't smell that good and it's dangerous... I don't see why the twolegs made these paths but if it keeps them and the monsters out of our marshes then so be it I guess..." she stared blankly at the dark path infront of them, she hated this place as much as she hated the monsters who used the paths. "Do not under any circumstances walk on it unless your with another warrior, don't even chase after prey if it runs out onto the Thunderpath." she felt how her eyes began to tear up as a picture of how her bestfriend had been crushed by a monster here flashed before her eyes... She took a deep breath, she still had a hard time being near the Thunderpath even if many moons had passed since Rosepaw had died here...

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Training For Splotchpaw [Closed]   Training For Splotchpaw [Closed] EmptySun 23 Dec 2018 - 14:40

Splotchpaw let the conversation of prey flow through her. Toads were slower then! She had only seen the dead ones in the pile before. Except for that one time, one cat forgot to properly kill a frog, and the prey leaped at her as she went to grab one for her mom. It was quite funny. Though, her thoughts of leaping dead frogs were washed away by the worst stench she had ever come across. Ears back, she slunk closer to her mentor as she watched the monsters run by. She recoiled at the force of them, eyeing the oil of the path with disgust. "Do they ever come off of them? Do they ever leave the path?" She questioned, not moving any further forward even if she was a few fox-lengths away from it. Her tail swished low, and Splotchpaw watched her mentor closely, noting the tears, but did not push for why she was upset. Instead, she turned her head down the path. "How do we get to the gathering, then?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Training For Splotchpaw [Closed]   Training For Splotchpaw [Closed] EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 4:53

She wiped away her tears with the back of her paw and nodded "There have been a few instances were they have come of the Thunderpath but it's rare, thankfully." she told Splotchpaw. She smiled slightly at the apprentice "Well you see, there are a tunnel that go under the Thunderpath were we can safely get to the other side of the Thunderpath, come I'll show you.". She began trotting towards the tunnels which weren't to far away.

As she reached the entrance she stopped and turned towards Splotchpaw once again "Well here we are, when you come out on the other side you arn't to far from Fourtrees so it's perfect in my opinion" she told her. She looked over the Thunderpath in the direction of where Fourtrees lies, it had been awhile since she had been on a gathering, she prefered to stay back at camp. She smiled at Splotchpaw "Anymore question? Or should we head to the Carrionplace now?" she asked her.

OOC: I've only read like the first six books so I don't really know how Shadowclan gets to the gatherings but I'm guessing they'd use the tunnel heh :3

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For Splotchpaw [Closed]   Training For Splotchpaw [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training For Splotchpaw [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: