Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where Did I Come From? (closed for Lengxue)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : [S]wansong, Minkpaw/Strom[MS] To Be Born: [S]ablekit
Female
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 511
Clan/Rank : SkyClan, ThunderClan

Where Did I Come From? (closed for Lengxue) Empty
PostSubject: Where Did I Come From? (closed for Lengxue)   Where Did I Come From? (closed for Lengxue) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 12:06 am

Minkpaw sat on the edge of camp, watching his Clanmates go about their lives. It was strange, he'd only just been a kit, and now he was an apprentice, though he hadn't actually done anything towards that yet, except for being shown the borders by his mentor, since the ceremony had only been that morning. Mottledspark wasn't really that friendly, for some reason, but he was still his mentor. His gaze passed over his sister helping out with the elders, and he smiled faintly, settling further into the reeds. Wolfsong was there, too, and he stared for a moment at his adoptive father for a moment, noting again how his pelt looked nothing like theirs.
A cold wind ran through the rushes around him, and he fluffed out his fur, gazing in annoyance at the sky above, filled with billowing clouds that brought no rain or snow. It's been getting colder.... He remembered swimming lessons in pools with a touch of chill to them, but nothing like the water would be now. His paws itched to stroke through the water again, to feel that strange sensation of currents swirling around his legs and through his fur. But it was too cold for that, already the river was starting to ice over in the mornings, and it would be a bad idea to go swimming in that kind of bitter cold.
He slumped further, feeling strangely melancholy without anything to do. I'm an apprentice now, I can go outside when I want.... But he didn't feel like it.

Pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Strom/Minkpaw | Swansong | Sablekit(unborn)
Ded:
Rift | Murkpaw
Arts(currently closed)

Last edited by Chickenwing on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : [S]wansong, Minkpaw/Strom[MS] To Be Born: [S]ablekit
Female
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 511
Clan/Rank : SkyClan, ThunderClan

Where Did I Come From? (closed for Lengxue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Did I Come From? (closed for Lengxue)   Where Did I Come From? (closed for Lengxue) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 7:43 pm

bumpity

Pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Strom/Minkpaw | Swansong | Sablekit(unborn)
Ded:
Rift | Murkpaw
Arts(currently closed)
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec

Where Did I Come From? (closed for Lengxue)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: