Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Streaks of silver murk:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Streaks of silver murk: Empty
PostSubject: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptyWed 12 Dec 2018 - 16:03

"Murkpaw, time to wakey, wakey! Meet me by the camp's entrance." It was early in the morning. Barely anyone was up and about. Like promised, Silverstreak was taking Murkpaw out real early to train. Today, the two toms would be hunting in the territory. It was a decent way to kick off any apprentice's beginning training.

The tall warrior exited the apprentice's den after having called his apprentice awake. The silver tabby was now making his way to the entrance, the meeting spot of the two. He then sat down and began to wait for the younger.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Streaks of silver murk: SQfTPip
Streaks of silver murk: Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptyThu 13 Dec 2018 - 12:29

A voice broke into Murkpaw's dreams, dragging him abruptly awake. He blinked groggily up at the grey tabby. Who in StarClan is that? A vague memory surfaced, bringing with it the sudden realization that he wasn't in the nursery anymore. My mentor. He curled tighter, pulling his tail over his head with a muffled groan. This is too early, I'm not getting up now. Last night had been terrible, the cats around him snoring their muzzles off and shuffling against him on every side.... And that stupid kit that had gone outside at night for some reason.
He stayed in a tightly curled ball, hoping his mentor would just somehow forget about the whole thing.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 21:25

After what seemed like moons of waiting, Silverstreak sighed and got up. That tom will be one of those apprentices won't he. The silver cat shook his head and chuckled as he padded back over to the apprentice's den to retrieve the snoozing apprentice. The warrior stepped into the den and went straight over to Murkpaw with a slightly annoyed gaze. "Oi! Wake up lazy-pelt. You will never become a warrior if you keep this lateness up. You aren't making any progress just dreaming in your nest are you? Get your tail out of the den. Hurry now!" The tom stepped out and began to wait, again.

Streaks of silver murk: Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 21:54

Murkpaw lifted his head in annoyance as his "mentor" came back in to yowl at him again, then just stepped back outside. Who cares about being a warrior? It's just some weird title they give to old cats. He debated for a moment with himself, his head almost feeling like it was full of clouds. I need sleep.... But the other would come back in a couple heartbeats and probably poke him, or just drag him out like Smokepelt would. Coming to a decision, he rose quietly and moved to the very back of the apprentices den, burrowing into the deeper leaves and grasses there. Sleep almost immediately returned as his eyelids closed. ...Should keep him away for a bit longer....

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 22:30

Silverstreak muttered about how lazy Murkpaw was and yet again, entered the apprentice's den. His face held the look of disappointment. If he was like this waking up, Silverstreak could only imagine what he'd do during training. Maybe since it was his first time waking up this early. Maybe he'd get used to it? The warrior hoped that was the case.

The silver tabby made his way to where Murkpaw was supposed to be only to find the tom missing. Great. He's hiding now. The tom rolled his vibrant blue eyes and quickly searched for the younger's pelt. Ah ha! The apprentice had migrated to the very back of the den. The older tom saw the other's ears sticking up slightly. "That sneaky little fur-ball. A very lazy fur-ball too." said the warrior softly followed by a sigh. He padded up to the sleeping tom, turned around, sat his bottom down on top of him. He had to surpress a smirk. The tabby always wondered how it felt to sit on somebody. Anyway, It was time for his plan. "Tsk. Such a shame. Maybe if Murkpaw would've awoken by now, he would've gotten the best prey to eat. His training would've been easier too. Oh well. At least I can sit here on top of this comfy nest and wait for him to wake up."

OOC: XD Silver just sits on top of Murk. Yeah that'll wake him up! XD I also imagined him with the expression he has on my top sig.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptyWed 19 Dec 2018 - 0:01

(ooc: Pfff! XD That expression is perfect!)
A sudden weight dropped on top of him, and he hissed, every hair on his pelt leaping to sudden attention as he jerked under whatever was pinning him down, all thoughts of sleeping and dreams shattering. "WHAT?!" He yowled, attempting to throw himself out from underneath and wriggling with all his might. "GET OFF ME YOU FURBALL!"
Tossing with everything he had, he looked for something, anything, that would get this annoying cat off him. "I don't care about prey! Just get off me!"
He reached for the other tom's tail flicking just out of reach, snapping at it in desperation as his muddled mind tried to comprehend what in StarClan was going on.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptyThu 27 Dec 2018 - 23:16

Silverstreak let our a laugh as Murkpaw struggled beneath him. "This is what you get for being so lazy. I know it's early but you'll get used to it. I did. You better get your behind out the den or i'll sit on you again and that time I won't get off. I always keep my promises!" said the tom with a slight growl in his voice as he got up and began to walk to the den exit. "Hurry now! We've wasted time already." urged the warrior as he left the den and sat by it's entrance. He was definitely going to have to shape up this apprentice. He didn't care about anything! All he wanted was to lay in a nest and sleep the day away. This needed to change or it'll turn into an annoying habit!

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 0:00

Murkpaw lay for a moment as his mentor finally got off him, panting. What in the name of all starry, foxdung covered mousespirits just happened?! He rose on stiff legs, glaring at the entrance of the den where his mentor was once again sitting, his ears flattened at the other tom. Standing for a moment, his tail twitching erratically behind him, he finally moved forwards, a sour taste in his mouth.
Keeping his tail up like a flag behind him, he stalked past the other towards the camp entrance, sitting down near it and grooming out his pelt like nothing had happened. The appearance was shattered by the smoldering in his eyes as he refused to look at the other cat.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptySat 12 Jan 2019 - 0:14

bumpity

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 22:49

OOC: Ahhhh I'm sorry i'm super slow! I've got so much irl stuff! ;-;

IC: Silverstreak let out a sigh of relief when the apprentice finally joined him outside. This wasn't how the warrior wanted the day to start but what else could he do to get lazy Murkpaw to get up? Even the elders could move faster than how the apprentice was walking.

The silver tabby opened his mouth to speak when but then closed it when Murkpaw walked right past him. The other tom was already sitting by the camp's entrance, grooming himself. He was also avoiding his gaze. Silverstreak couldn't blame him. It was a very awkward and rough start for the training.

"Follow me." said the warrior simply as he exited the camp with a flick of his tail, a few moments after having arrived by Murkpaw's side. He couldn't waste anymore time. They were already behind by quite a lot. Silverstreak hoped that Murkpaw would just follow obediently so he wouldn't have to do anything as drastic as before.

The silver tom was leading his apprentice to a great hunting spot. It was one where he was the most successful at finding prey, even during leafbare.

The tom's turned to look behind him to make sure Murkpaw was still following him. He did this every so often so the apprentice couldn't sneak off. He did feel bad for him though. Maybe he'd talk to him before they start to hunt.

"We're here." meowed Silverstreak as he stopped in his tracks. There were many prey dens around. Hidden but still there. "Murkpaw, look, i'm very sorry about earlier. I did what I did because you wouldn't wake up and get out of the den. I understand that you're not used to waking up that early so I've been thinking, would you rather prefer your training to be in the evening? It would be darker and harder to see but if you get the sleep you deserve then I wouldn't mind making that change but you have to work hard during your training." Silverstreak waited the apprentice's response. He knew the tom would most likely never forgive him but maybe they'd be in better terms if Murkpaw got more sleep.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 21:18

(ooc: it's fine, life gets a little hectic sometimes :) )
Murkpaw reluctantly got to his paws and trailed after the other tom, refusing to look at anything around him as they made their way to wherever they were going. Grumpy thoughts bounced through his head as they kept walking, and walking, the chilly air making him fluff up his pelt as much as he could, though it didn't do much anyway. The words his mentor had thrown at him kept bouncing around his head, making his ears go flatter with every step. Would you listen if I gave an explanation? No.
He came to a stop as soon as the other tom announced their destination, slumping down as far as he could go, resigning himself to trying to catch some kind of prey he'd probably fail at getting.
Then his mentor apologized.
Slowly, Murkpaw brought his head up again, eyes narrowing as he stared at the other cat. You just apologised to an apprentice? He blinked once as the tom went on, giving an explanation of why he'd done what he had. Murkpaw felt like letting his spine fur bristle, but he just watched, reluctantly stuffing his indignation away. If you had let me say anything....
He sat for a moment after the other tom finished, trying to figure out whether this was some kind of trick, his eyes probing the taller cat's face. "The evening is good," He muttered, glancing down at the ground again before bringing his eyes up to stare into the other cat's face. "Why do I need to 'work hard'? What's the point?"

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streaks of silver murk:   Streaks of silver murk: Empty

Back to top Go down

Streaks of silver murk: