Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lengxue

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3315
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)   Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:04 am

Lengxue had just lwft from talking to her sister,Rift, whom ultimately attacked her leaving a cut on her cheek. This made her even more nervous to approach Mao fearful for a moment. She made her way to where she saw Mao."sis...I need to talk to you if you have a moment"she mewed.

D.Rogue   apprentice       kit             Warrior.                  Kit
Leader of Regime
Back to top Go down
Transient

Characters : (S)corchclaw; (T)igerleaf; (C)hase; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 944
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)   Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Mao had just returned from the field outside, happily oblivious to the shouting match that had just gone down between two of her siblings. The cream-colored tabby sat by the pile of hay that was her usual sleeping spot, going over her disheveled pelt with a small pink tongue. When a familiar voice called out from behind her, her first thought was that Lengxue sounded more anxious than usual. "What's wrong, Leng--" She began, turning around, only for her amber eyes to fly wide open. "You're hurt!" She exclaimed. The crimson mark on Lengxue's cheek stood out against her pale fur. Concern written all over her features, Mao leaned forward to examine the cut. "It doesn't look too deep.. Did someone do this to you, Lengxue?"

Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan
Chase 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime
Scorchclaw 100 HP/280 SP➳RiverClan

Tigerleaf 45 HP/160 SP➳SkyClan
Mao 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime

battlehuntingcharactersnudge me

Back to top Go down
Lengxue

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)   Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm

Lengxue watched as her sister turned and seen her the first thing she knew she saw was the cut on her cheek which was more recent thhen the three deep claw marks on her should from her mother only earlier that morning. She flattened her ears as she asked her who did it"n..Rift...."She mewed quietly."she's...mad at me because I decided to leave to join the clans"She mewed ever so quietly her body tense fur prickling nervously almost ready to run if Mao started a fight with her like Rift did.

Leader of Regime
Back to top Go down
Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)   Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:56 am

"Rift?" The name left Mao's mouth with some incredulity. As... rash as their red-furred sibling could be, would Rift really hurt Lengxue like this? Then again, she didn't believe Lengxue was lying. Such an incident had definitely happened. While she was still wrapping her mind around the idea, the other molly's next words came flying out. The sudden revelation was like a bolt from the blue. There was no way Mao could see this coming. She froze for a second. "W--what do you mean, leaving for the clans?" So this was what had angered Rift so much to the point that she had felt the need to drive a claw across her sister's face. "You c--can't be serious!" She sputtered, feathery tail lashing the air. "This is a joke, isn't it, Lengxue? You aren't serious?" It must have been a joke. Her honest nature often made her a good target for jokes and pranks. As she took in Lengxue's stiff stance and bristling pelt, however, she realized with horror that it probably wasn't anything like that.

"You can't do that, Lengxue! You can't go to the clans. Haven't you heard what Mama often tells us? The clans are--they're--they're a bad place to be!" Desperation seeped into Mao's tone. "Why are you even thinking about this?" It was at that precise moment that she also took notice of the claw marks across Lengxue's shoulder. Unlike the slash across the cheek, these wounds looked much more serious. "D--did Rift also do that?" She asked, voice faltering.

Last edited by Transient on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lengxue

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)   Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:13 am

Lengxue ears lowered a bit more as she looked to her sister for a moment wanting to regret her decision but her mother wasn't stable around her the clawmarks on her shoulder proved it."I'm...sorry sis but I am serious..."She mewed lowering her gaze. She felt now it was life or death to her it wouldn't be long before Eift told their mother and then she wouldn't know what she would do. She looked up at Mao"I know mom is lying about how evil the clans are...sure grandpa had enemies in the clans but I don't think grandpa was good either and mom isn't either. She intented to hurt me even possibly kill me this morning. Its not safe for me anymore"She mewed finding her voice. At Mao's question about her shoulder wound her ears flatten against her head"It wasn't Rift....it was mom she did it to me"She mewed.

Leader of Regime
Back to top Go down
Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)   Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:01 pm

"How do you know all that?!" This could not be happening. Lengxue could not leave for the clans. If she did, everything would fall apart. Lengxue was her sister, for goodness' sake! It was only natural that Mao would panic now. She had to talk her out of it, had to convince her to stay. Lengxue had never been foolish like she was being at that moment; nothing she was saying made sense. Unconsciously, Mao's voice rose in volume. The sudden fear that she might lose a family member drove her tone to be sharper than she really meant it to be. "Who told you that Mama was lying?" She asked, pressing her sister desperately for the answer. "Mama would never lie to us! What do you mean, Mama isn't good?" There... there was no way such a thing could ever be true!

Mao flattened her ears against her head. Her short life so far had revolved around her family, and Lenguxe was an indispensable part of her world. "S--she wouldn't kill you! Sure, Mama's strict with us sometimes, b--but it's just to make us stronger! She loves us. She would never do something like that!" As she spoke, however, a horrifying seed of doubt sprung to life within her heart. Were her words really true? She had seen the way Xuexi treated Lengxue. No. No, she couldn't doubt her mother. Her eyes flew again to the wound on Lengxue's shoulder, widening slightly in horror.

Back to top Go down
Lengxue

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)   Today at 3:55 pm

"Well then she doesn't love me if i wasn't on my side she would have sunk her claws in my neck instead she got my shoulder...I don't feel safe anymore...I'm sorry sis I know I'll miss you the most you were always nice to me"Lengxue mewed quietly her ears lowered ever so slighty.

Leader of Regime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)   

Back to top Go down

This Is Goodbye(closed for Transient)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: