Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amity

Characters : Cloverleaf // Flamepaw(rose) // Bluepaw(berry) // Morningpaw(dew) // Forestpaw(???)
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 132
Clan/Rank : TC-naw // TC-apprentice // TC-apprentice // SC-mc apprentice // SkC-apprentice

PostSubject: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:07 pm

Cloverleaf was scanning the camp clearing, eager to find somebody to come adventuring with her. She had an urge to head over to the Stony Hollow. It was one of the first places she had visited in her energized youth.

The pretty warrior soon smirked once she spotted somebody interesting and strode up with her charming smile. It was an apprentice who she'd seen before but never had the need to speak to. Her vibrant green eyes closed, forming a closed-eye smile. "Hey there you! Name's Cloverleaf. I was wondering if you'd be willing to take a walk with me in an awesome part of the territory? I need someone to talk to and you seemed interesting enough!" It was true. It was going to be a nice walk while somewhere she deemed awesome. She stood, ears twitching as she waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, {Mistfeather}, {Foxheart}, {Poppysong}, {Rainstorm}, {Dawnpaw}, {Icepaw}, {Lilacpaw}, {Birchpaw}, Jude, Morningpaw, Foxpaw, Song
Female
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2663

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:31 pm

A thin, yellow-green eye opened and peered out towards the she-cat. With his head resting on his paws and his eyes closed, one could only assume he was sleeping. Despite his tendency to stick to a strict schedule, Morningpaw took it upon himself to nap, for once in his life. Yet the one time he thought he might deserve such a thing, it seemed fate disagreed.

"I suppose you're not wrong about me being interesting," he huffed, a small smirk hidden behind his paw. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm the most interesting cat in this clan." Stretching his paws forward, he flexed retracted his claws as a long, loud yawn escaped his lips. "I'm curious about this 'awesome' part of the territory, so why not?" The russet and white tabby flicked his tail with amusement and stood, his back arching as he stretched the last of the sleep in his body away.

morningpaw || icepaw || jude || foxpaw
999966 || 6699cc || cc9933 || ff6666
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Amity

Characters : Cloverleaf // Flamepaw(rose) // Bluepaw(berry) // Morningpaw(dew) // Forestpaw(???)
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 132
Clan/Rank : TC-naw // TC-apprentice // TC-apprentice // SC-mc apprentice // SkC-apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Cloverleaf chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe you are the most interesting one in the clan. If you weren't, I wouldn't have asked you to come with me. Only cats who seem cool enough are allowed to come with me." The last statement was said in a joking tone. She then began to walk toward the camp entrance. Before she fully exited, she turned back to address the tom, "Name's Cloverleaf. What's your name sport?" Her green eyes were filled with a playful twinkle and she had a grin to match.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, {Mistfeather}, {Foxheart}, {Poppysong}, {Rainstorm}, {Dawnpaw}, {Icepaw}, {Lilacpaw}, {Birchpaw}, Jude, Morningpaw, Foxpaw, Song
Female
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2663

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:03 pm

S-Sport? His eyes squinted for a moment before he rose his head tall and puffed out his chest. He couldn't be sure how much older she was than him, but he was confident the gap was smaller than she expected. "Morningpaw, though I'm sure that'll change soon." He padded forward, slipping past the she-cat and out of the bramble walls that protected the camp. "So, Cloverleaf, since you seem so confident about your status, I'm sure wherever we're headed is beyond measure."

morningpaw || icepaw || jude || foxpaw
999966 || 6699cc || cc9933 || ff6666
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   

Back to top Go down

Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Stony Hollow-
Jump to: