Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Beginnings... [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

New Beginnings... [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings... [CLOSED]   New Beginnings... [CLOSED] EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 18:39

With his slight limp, he ushered the cream kit onwards. Canren had waited for this moment too long. Riverclan, as he was almost sure of, wouldn't want them to stay. That didn't mean he couldn't go to another clan. He knew clans accepted rogues, they might accept him and Lengxue. He hoped they would at least accept her, she was a kit. She didn't have the skills to go it alone. He scented a strong barrier of Riverclan scent, the territory line he assumed. All they had to do was wait here for a patrol to come along. It would be rude to just walk into the territory. "Lengxue, lets wait here for a patrol. I'll ask to see Jaystar, and I will ask for permission to rest here. I can't go very far with my paw still injured and we need safe passage through the territory. I would hope they wouldn't refuse us that, at least I hope they wouldn't refuse you that." Despite his rather scary outward appearance, his voice was kind. He sat with his fluffy tail wrapped around his paws.

ooc: The patrol will find them now, and I guess after they're found I will make a topic or yosh will make a topic about bringing them to camp. Lengxue, don't forget you've got Littlestream on the patrol as well

New Beginnings... [CLOSED] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

New Beginnings... [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings... [CLOSED]   New Beginnings... [CLOSED] EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 18:50

The cream kitten with white paws let her uncle usher her out with him. She remained close for a majority of the trip. And when they stopped she nervously sat close to him. As she heard his plan Lengxue looked up at him with her golden amber eyes."Do you think he will let us my paws feel numb i don't think I can walk much more."She mewed though she didn't bring anything up on her shoulder which had three deep claw marks on it that was only still trying to scab up. It still hurt though.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down

New Beginnings... [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: