Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit! Empty
PostSubject: Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit!   Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit! EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 0:50

My newest character, Magpiekit, is the child of Finchstream (and Cloudstone, the retired MC so he's a forbidden boi) and he's extremely shy and anxious, never taking risks and very socially awkward, to the point of being almost antisocial.  He doesn't want to be shy though; it's just how he is, and he yearns to play and talk to other cats normally and to make friends.  So, here's a topic to establish some possible future friendships C:

He already has a mate planned, so that role is off the table, but regular friends would be appreciated :)  Also, I really want him to have one cat near his age who bullies him for his awkwardness and lack of natural warrior talent.  It would be very beneficial to his character, and also create an interesting situation to rp!  So, if you think your cat would fit any of these roles, feel free to suggest them! :D

For all roles: I ask that you be fairly active and planning to stay on WCC for at least the near future

For Friends: RC only please, though I might branch out once he becomes a warrior; your character must have a kind, supportive, and/or comforting personality in order for Magpie to feel comfortable around them; kits and apprentices only please, these friendships will start once he is apprenticed.

1. Blossompaw (Cays)
2. Lionkit (Lengxue)
4. (maybe)

For Bully: RC only; the character must be naturally judgemental and willing to look down and tease other cats (so basically, I won't accept a cat who is described as 'kindhearted' or 'loving' as his bully); preferably an apprentice older than him.
2. (won't be the main bully, but maybe a follower/crony of the big meanie)

If you have any other ideas for how your character could be connected to Magpie, feel free to suggest them to me! :D

Last edited by RainyHeart on Mon 3 Dec 2018 - 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit!   Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit! EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 4:51

DANGIT WHY DID I KILL OFF PANTHERKIT SO EARLY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT BULLY

Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit! Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit!   Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit! EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 0:05

Oof, that's too bad Falcon Dx From what I saw of him he would've been perfect for the role

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1207

PostSubject: Re: Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit!   Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2018 - 4:37

Minkkit/Strom could be a friend.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit!   Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2018 - 6:09

Streampaw could be his friend, he is a bit awkward but really tries his best

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit!   Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Friends and Foes for Magpiekit!
Page 1 of 1