Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Redpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Redpaw's Moonstone Journey   Redpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 28 Nov 2018 - 18:36

Morningpaw sighed and grabbed the bundle of herbs she just finished making. She then began to step out of her den, soon walking toward the camp entrance. This would be her first time taking an apprentice to the moonstone and honestly, she was slightly nervous. She wasn't sure how Redpaw would act during the journey but hoped that she would behave. The medicine cat had gotten up early and prepared two packages of traveling herbs. She ate one a few moments ago and the other one that was now laying by her paws was for the other apprentice. "Redpaw! It's time to head out!" called the tortoiseshell female. She then continued to wait, sitting patiently by the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone Journey   Redpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 17:57

Redpaw felt a mix of emotions as she came towards the camp entrance, and she wasn't entirely sure she liked all of them. There was her normal cheerfulness and excitement- she was going to see StarClan! It was so amazing! There was the ever-present worry for her friends- ever since Poppyheart and Asterspark's argument, nothing had been the same. And then, there was a new feeling... nervousness. Her heart felt like it was jumping in her throat just as she contemplated the fact that she was about to speak with StarClan. What if they didn't like her? She tried her best to calm down as she came out, swallowing the herbs without thinking much about it. Then the taste got to her. "Yuck," she meowed, screwing her face up at the taste. She stuck her tongue out as if it could get the nastiness off of it. "Those are gross. Ready to go now, though."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone Journey   Redpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 20:27

Morningpaw giggled softly at the faces Redpaw was making. She got up and signaled for the apprentice to follow when she had told her she was ready to head out. The tortoiseshell then exited the camp with a small bounce in her step. It was her first time bringing along an apprentice to the Moonstone after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had seemed like a fairly quick journey since they weren't terribly far. The two cats had conversed about the serene atmosphere as they journeyed on. The medicine cat and Redpaw were at Mothermouth at a decent time. Silverpelt was silently greeting them above, having just taken over the sky.

Morningpaw looked behind her and offered the other apprentice a smile as she began to enter the tunnel. "Stay close Redpaw. It's pretty dark in here. I don't want you to get lost or hurt." The tortie then turned back and proceeded to continue leading the apprentice onward.

The two soon step foot into the main cavern, Moonstone already glowing its mystical hues. The she-cat sat down at the exit and nodded to the other. "Press your nose to the Moonstone and a Starclan cat will talk to you. Once your finished, we'll begin to head back home."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone Journey   Redpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 21:45

Redpaw followed the medicine cat apprentice through the dark tunnels, feeling a little cramped and claustrophobic at the tight way that the walls and ceiling seemed to close in around her. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the dark… but the unfamiliar pathways were a little bit unsettling. She was relieved when they opened up into a cavern- right before her mouth dropped open in awe. The Moonstone was so beautiful! She’d never imagined it quite like this, all tall and glowing and sparkling. It seemed impossible that nature could have made such a thing… but it was, after all, StarClan’s holy grounds. Blinking her round green eyes solemnly at Morningpaw’s words, the apprentice lay down by the stone’s foot and touched her nose to its cold surface. Sleep came immediately.

With surprise and excitement, Redpaw realized that she was in StarClan- the fields and sky and trees were all lit up with glowing miniature stars. Where was the cat who was supposed to speak to her, though? They would probably be along shortly. All her nervousness came back, as did her awe. A real StarClan cat would talk to her!

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone Journey   Redpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 13:40

ooc; you should remind me what specifically you want out of this because i am a forgetter ;)

Air-filled the starry tom's memory of lungs as he sucked in an unnecessary breath. Such things were not required in Starclan but Flamestrike had not been able to let go of living ways quite so easily. He lingered, he watched, he involved himself far more than necessary. It was for this reason that he had been the one tasked with delivering the grim news to Shadowclan's medicine cat. In a similar fashion, it was what drew him to come to visit the apprentice who was here now. His scarred muzzle managed the memory of soft smile as she appeared before him. How long had it been since something had caused such a feeling within the empty cavern of his chest? Looking over he was like staring down at his son. Emotion caught like a piece of tough freshkill in his throat. His speech was delayed.

Flamestrike finally padded closer to her, glistening green eyes filled with a torrent of feelings, namely a genuine love. The long-legged warrior settled down before her, like an elder preparing to tell stories to a kit. This particular moment held something more special, kin speaking to kin. As he lay easily in front of Redpaw, he finally spoke, "You look just like your father, Redpaw." A memory of mentor and apprentice at fourtrees flashed through his mind. A time before hatred and disdain had marred his son's feelings towards him. Another tug at his chest. Facing his own kin was perhaps harder to do than delivering news of dangnation to Morningpaw, "My name is Flamestrike. I mentored Firestone all those moons ago. And... he's my son."

Redpaw's Moonstone Journey Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone Journey   Redpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 16:12

OOC: tell her about secrets and stuff and why they're bad/how she can help someone who's been hurt by a friend keeping secrets

Redpaw blinked when she saw the large orange tom before her, definitely in awe at the fact that a real StarClan cat was in front of her. Stars gleamed in his pelt, making his identity no mystery. But when he stood staring at her for a little while, she grew slightly uncomfortable. And very curious. He finally spoke, revealing his name as Flamestrike... and his identity as her grandfather. Family! Her face brightened, and she ran to embrace the tom, burying her face in his surprisingly tangible fur. "It's wonderful to meet you!" she purred, looking up at him with joy. Being her father's only kit and not knowing many other relatives had caused a sort of void in her life... it was good to know that she had other relatives, at least in StarClan. But his bright orange fur reminded her of Poppyheart, and then her smile faded. "Flamestrike, I... there's a cat I know whose brother was keeping a secret from him. A really terrible secret, that they were lied to about who their parents were. It's ruined their relationship. I love them both, they're my best friends... what can I do about it?"

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone Journey   Redpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 12 Dec 2018 - 14:25

The Starclan warrior was unprepared for the embrace of his kin. After the obvious disdain show by both of his son's towards the actions of their parent, it was a shock to see that Redpaw was not wrought with such raw hatred. His chest had ached with the pain of watching his family crumble. Now, he attempted to push all those thoughts away as he returned the actions of his son's kit. Flamestrike felt something relieved within his chest and a faint smile appeared across his worm and battle-scarred maw. When she pulled back, the moment was over all too soon. A love for his family was overwhelming. But as she spoke, what remnants of joy had once crossed his expression disappeared as he listened to her words. He had watched, was well aware of what he should guide her in, and still, something stuck in his throat.

"Secrets do nothing more than fester and create lies. It's a difficult thing, Redpaw." The long-legged, ginger tom paused, unsure of how to continue. His own tale did not end with a sense of peace but rather completely severed ties. Honeydrop had died, and Gingerstripe had ended up living away from his kin and birthclan. A frown crossed his maw and he hesitated. After a while, Flamestrike finally meowed, "This is their battle to fight, just as it was once mine. You cannot fix it. Forgiveness is the only thing that can bring them together, time must heal their wounds. Just stay with them through this, Redpaw. You have your father's spirit, don't lose that." He dipped his head to rest it on the top of hers in a final goodbye. They would one day meet again in the stars but for now, she had to rejoin the living in the forest below. Flamestrike would watch with interest.

Redpaw's Moonstone Journey Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone Journey   Redpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Redpaw's Moonstone Journey