Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vote for the next Sitewide MAP!

Go down 

Which Song?
"All I want for Christmas is you"
Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_lcap38%Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
"You're Welcome"
Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_lcap15%Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
"Open Up Your Eyes"
Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_lcap23%Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
"Simple"
Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_lcap0%Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Counting Stars"
Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_lcap23%Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Falconwing

Falconwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C) | Goose (G)
Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1024
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan, Rogues/Loners

Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the next Sitewide MAP!   Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Seeing as the other one was lost to the void, I figured we may as well begin anew.

This time, I'm asking you guys to vote on which out of five options we should do! After all, there should be more interest in something we pick together!

As before, I will organize and host it. Now that I have a bit more experience in things like this it should be neater and more organized. Feel free to comment with why you like the option you chose!

Voting closes December 1st, and the thread would be up a day or two later.

1. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" Holiday Ship MAP, parts would be due Dec. 20 to give me some time to edit it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0z1S8SwZc
2."You're Welcome" Spoof MAP about Lichenmask bragging
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
3. "Open Up Your Eyes" Villain MAP, give some screen time to our past, present, and would-have-been-if-they-didn't-die villains! (Yes I hate MLP with a vengeance as well, but this isn't a bad song.)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6ddxUEgeZc
4. "Simple" Ship MAP
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuTDc9d_9yI
5. "Counting Stars" Topicless WCC character MAP
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yim4--J44gk

I tried to provide a nice variety! All of them would be AMV/PMV, with the option of either.

Good luck choosing!

Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Ddr9vcc-020e7fa1-74bd-4228-af77-438de597704d
Ravenmist | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160
Wrenkit | She-Cat | Unborn
Goose | Tom | Rogue Kit | 5/15 | Not pictured
Feel free to have your characters notice these things in roleplay!
Ravenmist is blind, and won’t look directly at your eyes while speaking.
Crowspirit seems to never be in camp, being one of the few healthy warriors and constantly hunting. He appears tired, but content.
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : [S]wansong, Minkpaw/Strom[MS] To Be Born: [S]ablekit
Female
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 511
Clan/Rank : SkyClan, ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the next Sitewide MAP!   Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 12:22 am

I like the sound of something with a bunch of random characters from all over the site! :D
Plus maybe some of my cats can get in there.... Even though I have no idea how to animate.

Pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Strom/Minkpaw | Swansong | Sablekit(unborn)
Ded:
Rift | Murkpaw
Arts(currently closed)
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Falconwing

Falconwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C) | Goose (G)
Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1024
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan, Rogues/Loners

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the next Sitewide MAP!   Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 11:51 am

Voting is CLOSED! Our winner, with four votes, is "All I Want For Christmas Is You"!
Open Up Your Eyes was a close runner up!

Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Ddr9vcc-020e7fa1-74bd-4228-af77-438de597704d
Ravenmist | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160
Wrenkit | She-Cat | Unborn
Goose | Tom | Rogue Kit | 5/15 | Not pictured
Feel free to have your characters notice these things in roleplay!
Ravenmist is blind, and won’t look directly at your eyes while speaking.
Crowspirit seems to never be in camp, being one of the few healthy warriors and constantly hunting. He appears tired, but content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the next Sitewide MAP!   Vote for the next Sitewide MAP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for the next Sitewide MAP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: