Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, each suffering in a way of their own, fight to maintain the normal peaceful life they built. What struggles await them with the shifting seasons?
Leaf-fall has come at last, and the trees are shifting colors. Cooler nights linger, and the morning dawns misted.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunkit of SkyClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inylegs, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4860
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~E, (D)SC~t3, (S)SkC~t3

Sunkit of SkyClan Empty
PostSubject: Sunkit of SkyClan   Sunkit of SkyClan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 11:55 am

I currently do not have the room, but Rye will be leaving soon and then I will have the space. And of course, I'm not going to rp him till Rye is gone :) (but I just want Sun ready to go)

Cat Name: Sunkit - Sunpaw - Sunflower

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: tall, lean, white oriental with amber eyes. Click Me.
(appearance might change from now till his birth, I'm undecided)

Personality: Can be optimistic and trusting like his father, but is very quiet/reserved. He is humble about his doings and will forever be loyal to his clan and family (he's like Tiny's big protector/guardian angel). He has an odd appreciation for flowers, can seem absent minded at times, and is a coward.

Clan: SkyClan

Origins: Tinystar x Moonlight

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased
Sunkit of SkyClan Newsig13

Sunkit of SkyClan Beansc10

PitaPata Cat tickers

Sunkit of SkyClan Plonts10

Last edited by Ice on Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candy Corn Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Candy Corn Cays

Characters : Grousefrost ♂ | Oakstar ♂ | Nightkit ♂
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2022

Sunkit of SkyClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunkit of SkyClan   Sunkit of SkyClan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Approfed ~

Grousefrost♂                         Oakstar♂                         Nightpaw                                                         
WindClan Warrior (2)      |     ThunderClan Leader     |   ShadowClan Apprentice            
                          45/160                             120/300                         20/80                                    

My Characters
Never be afraid to contact me with questions, concerns or nudges.
Nudge Cays Here
Back to top Go down

Sunkit of SkyClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation-
Jump to: