Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Sweet, Little Bumblebee [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

My Sweet, Little Bumblebee [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: My Sweet, Little Bumblebee [Closed]   My Sweet, Little Bumblebee [Closed] EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 19:30

Beepaw's apprentice ceremony had happened not long after their first excursion. By some miracle, neither the apprentice or kit had been chastised for their less than rule-abiding behavior. Since then, Sparkpaw had been eager to take her to out exploring the rest of the territory. Their friendship had started in a rather unconventional manner. Regardless of the situations, the dilute calico was excited to take her out. They could hunt, spar, and compare training. Not that he had much to show given his lack of conventional training.

His dull green gaze quickly found the younger cat and he trotted over to her. Although she had given him a hard time over the state of his coat before, Sparkpaw didn't even think about it now. Ruffled fur was the standard for him. A cheerful greeting left his maw as his feathery tail flickered her coat in an affectionate greeting, "Beepaw, now that you're an apprentice, I think it's only right that we take a proper tour of the territory don't you think? Maybe still not entirely within the rules. But we could try our luck for another time!" His eyes were alight with the excitement, and almost pleading as he waited for a response. With a quick glance around, he urged the other apprentice towards a break in the camp walls and away from any prying eyes.

My Sweet, Little Bumblebee [Closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

My Sweet, Little Bumblebee [Closed]
Page 1 of 1