Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Is Not Well

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptyThu 22 Nov 2018 - 15:10

Mintwhisker wasted no time telling Amberpaw about her vision. During the journey home, the two she-cats mulled over the meaning behind it. Goldeneye and Jaystar...
The pieces were slowly starting to come together, but she still wasn't entirely certain that the prophecy was true. Goldeneye was one of her closest friends, but... The taupe she-cat shook her head, glancing at Amberpaw's nest. "I'll be right back," She mewed, standing. "There's one more thing I need to do."

"Tinystar." Mintwhisker was by her grandfather's side, shaking his shoulder with one delicate paw. "Amberpaw and I have just returned from Highstones, and there's something... pressing that we need to discuss."

Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 19:31

Amberpaw's head was still reeling from the prophecy that Mintwhisker had received as the pair of them padded into camp. The young medicine cat apprentice had only begun her journey into being a medicine cat less than three moons ago but already StarClan had betrayed them and something was happening with RiverClan - though why it involved Mintwhisker, the apprentice wasn't sure. Having not seen the vision herself, Amberpaw could only guess what had put her mentor so immediately on edge.

Despite that the pair of medicine cats had retired to their den for the evening, Mintwhisker was restless, and Amberpaw felt the same. When her mentor left, Amberpaw waited a moment before following quietly. She wasn't sure that she was welcome, but she was a medicine cat apprentice; some things didn't add up, and whatever Mintwhisker had to say to Tinystar, Amberpaw was sure she could use the wisdom to interpret future visions.

With that, the sleek golden tabby following her mentor, approaching her just before Tinystar's den and murmuring, "I-I need to learn, in order to be a good medicine cat." Amberpaw hoped her mentor wouldn't send her away.

All Is Not Well VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 15:05

Laying outside his den with his eyes closed and tail wrapped neatly around his small paws, was Tinystar. While Leafbare, the sun had brought warmth to the land and began to sink behind Highstones in the evening sky. A cool breeze swept through the camp, sending a shiver up his spine as he sat in silence. For what seemed like just last sunrise, all five clans had battled against Lichenmask and his followers. Luckily for them, StarClan had still seemed to be on their side and so they'd been victorious, although many of his clanmates who'd fought held serious injuries, in which Mintwhisker and Amberpaw did their jobs and took care of as best as possible. Without those two she-cats, his clan would've been in tatters and he couldn't have been more proud to have such amazing medicine cats to work along side of.

Hearing pawsteps approaching, the small leader opening his eyes to see Mintwhisker and Amberpaw, who must've just returned from their journey to the Moonstone. Greeting the pair with a smile and purr from deep within his throat, he cocked his head when Mintwhisker spoke. "Oh? What is it?" he mewed, assuming it was something that StarClan had told her.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

All Is Not Well VHQrlk5
All Is Not Well 1QYZaRo

All Is Not Well Molex311
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 22:31

Mintwhisker blinked, giving Amberpaw a small nod when she appeared in the mouth of the den. "Tinystar," She began, her thin voice soft. "When I arrived in Starclan, I was greeted by a brown tom... Reedstar, of Riverclan. He told me..."
The she-cat squeezed her murky eyes shut tightly, her breath catching in her throat as she forced herself to recall the vision Starclan had sent her.
"The code has been broken." She recalled his fierce gaze, the burning droplets of water burning her skin. ""Goldeneye and Jaystar have made a mockery of the Code, and now Ivystar's blood runs through false kits of Riverclan. The lord of the stars will guide you, but tread carefully. Goldeneye is not your friend." She shook herself, slowly opening her eyes. "A-and then... Everything else... something about... Rosekit, Mistfeather... war, and a rainstorm... b-but..." Her voice faltered, uncertainty making her blink. "What do you think this prophecy means? For Skyclan? For Riverclan?"

Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 15:14

When Mintwhisker acknowledged her it was with only a blink, and Amberpaw's pelt prickled with relief. Thank goodness, she's going to let me stay! she thought. A moment later Tinystar's voice sounded, beckoning them in with a congenial purr and curiosity, and the medicine cat pair padded into the leader's den. Amberpaw trailed just slightly after Mintwhisker, spending a moment gazing around where Tinystar made his den. She had never been there before, but admittedly it wasn't really light enough to make out much detail.

Amberpaw's attention quickly flicked back to her mentor and her leader, and the golden tabby made her way to the edge of the den so that she could listen and participate without getting in the way. On the way home, Mintwhisker had shared the same dream with Amberpaw, and so the apprentice remembered the details as her mentor recalled them to Tinystar. The medicine cat apprentice listened attentively, even when Mintwhisker faltered, and when her mentor looked hopefully at Tinystar for an answer, Amberpaw found herself doing the same.

All Is Not Well VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 19:31

Listening as Mintwhisker spoke, Tiny took in everything the medicine cat said. Jaystar and Goldeneye had been caught up in a scandal? Jaystar always seemed so loyal to the code, could it be possible? Everyone has a low point sometime in their life, but he couldn't imagine the RiverClan leader doing something so drastic.

Taking a few moments to process everything, the small leader sat up from his resting position. Meeting Mintwhisker's gaze, he breathed in deep.

"What you told me is very serious indeed. While I don't want to doubt your meeting with StarClan, the accusations that you just made are very... far-reaching, to say the least. What it means... I suppose something, whatever it might be, must be going on with RiverClan's leadership, for I don't know why else StarClan would give you such news," he mewed and paused for a second. "As far as what it means for SkyClan, I don't think it means anything. While I may speak to Jaystar in private about this allegation, just so that I may find some solace on the matter, it is not you nor any other cat's place to go running your mouth about what you were told, am I understood?" the small white and grey leader added sternly, looking from Mintwhisker and then to Amberpaw. "The last thing I need is for rumors to spread like wildfires and come back to bite me in the rear," he sighed as he gave his head a shake. He disliked being so serious towards his kin, but he wanted them to understand the importance of his words, even if that meant being a bit more austere here and there.

If his granddaughter's accusations were true... then Jaystar had lost any and all of the respect that the small leader once held towards him. Not that it really mattered, seeing as though neither leader paid much attention to one another, but even so, it pained him to have to doubt such a powerful leader's doings when just a couple Moonhighs ago he'd looked up to him...

Kneading his stumpy paws on the chilly earth bellow, the stout tom opened his jowls to let out a sizable yawn. "I'm sorry for being so stern. Is there anything else you wish to share?" Tinystar purred, a smile returning to his muzzle as he shifted his gaze between the she-cats.

All Is Not Well VHQrlk5
All Is Not Well 1QYZaRo

All Is Not Well Molex311
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 19:25

Mintwhisker blinked, nodding as Tinystar spoke. "O-Of course," She mewed, surprised by his stern tone. It made sense that he would want them to keep quiet, though. This was a very serious matter.
The tabby glanced at Amberpaw swiftly. "No, but..." She paused for a moment, considering her next few words. "Given Starclan's position right now, what with Lichenmask and the Exiles... do you think I could visit Riverclan for a day or two? I can no longer believe Starclan's word alone... Amberpaw is more than capable enough to heal our warriors during my absence."

Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 10:47

Amberpaw listened to Tinystar's response curiously, but the more he said, the more disheartened the apprentice felt. When he said it didn't involve SkyClan, she had to bite her tongue from arguing that it must since StarClan shared it. I'm here to learn, she reminded herself, and besides, you're just an apprentice. Amberpaw winced slightly at Tinystar's almost reproachful conclusion, her pelt burning under his stern gaze, but she nodded reluctantly. She had to agree that he was right; it could be dangerous for SkyClan's relationship with RiverClan and all the Clans if the vision became gossip.

As Amberpaw glanced up to her mentor, she caught Mintwhisker's gaze, and she felt a spark of curiosity in her belly at the she-cat's words. RiverClan? What did she need to do with RiverClan - hadn't Tinystar just said that it didn't involve them? And then the curiosity switched to dread as Mintwhisker stated that it would mean Amberpaw was on her own - again! Although, she would have to get used to it when Mintwhisker went to mentor Pricklepaw of ThunderClan, anyways. She swallowed her fear and continued looking at her paws.

All Is Not Well VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 22:30

Perking his ears as Mintwhisker continued, he titled his head at the question. She wanted to go to RiverClan... to the cats who betrayed the code and StarClan? He would've been an idiot to say yes to her request, for he couldn't think of any possible positive outcome of her visiting a clan that basically hated SkyClan's guts, for practically no reason either.

"N-no, I will not permit you to go to RiverClan..." he spoke, still confused on why she would want to go their in the first place. "RiverClan is not our ally and might as well be considered our enemy. If your intentions were to ask them of the news you received, that makes matters even worse. I will not let you put yourself in danger like that," the small leader mewed with a shake of his head, hoping she would obey his words and not do anything too irrational in the near future. "Not to mention, Amberpaw needs you here, as her mentor and sister," Tinystar finished, looking to the apprentice with a smile. Having so many responsibilities and being mentor-less... he couldn't imagine how the younger she-cat felt. Most likely very stressed, to say the least.

All Is Not Well VHQrlk5
All Is Not Well 1QYZaRo

All Is Not Well Molex311
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 18:53

Mintwhisker nodded, her eyes downcast. "I understand," She mewed, her voice soft.

Of course Tinystar wouldn't let her near Riverclan. For one, Riverclan was the biggest, strongest clan in the Forest, and for another, they had very little proof that Goldeneye and Jaystar had... well, there was no way to prove that other than Mintwhisker's word and her reputation. As far as she knew, she was relatively unknown to most clans- Thunderclan may support them, although she knew that their neighbors had also been greatly weakened over the past few moons.
Tinystar wouldn't let her visit Riverclan, but... The she-cat's small paws shifted slightly. A plan was forming in her mind.
"That's all Starclan has chosen to share with me," She mewed finally, glancing one final time at her apprentice. "I suppose we should head back to our den, Amberpaw. We've traveled a long way today."

Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 7:26

Amberpaw was completely unsurprised by Tinystar's answer to Mintwhisker's request. Of course he wouldn't let her - after all, he had just said it wasn't their problem. Amberpaw once again dipped her head in acknowledgement of Tinystar's words, but already her dark amber eyes were on Mintwhisker, wondering what her mentor was thinking. She would've been relieved about Mintwhisker not leaving if only it meant that Tinystar hadn't doubted her vision.

When her mentor addressed her again, Amberpaw nodded and mewed, "Yes, Mintwhisker." She looked at her grandfather and mewed, the sleepiness finally edging into her voice, "'Night, Tinystar." As she turned she yawned, and she led the way out of the den towards their own, her body tired but her mind still burning with questions.

All Is Not Well VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well EmptyMon 10 Dec 2018 - 8:59

"Good night," the tiny leader purred with a smile as he watched the medicine cats leave his den. Of course, he was still worried about what Mintwhisker might do, but he set the thoughts aside. He needed to have faith in his kin, even if her accusations left him a bit uncertain. Deciding to think more on it later, Tinystar laid his head down on his paws and closed his eyes in hopes of continuing his sleep.

All Is Not Well VHQrlk5
All Is Not Well 1QYZaRo

All Is Not Well Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Is Not Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Is Not Well   All Is Not Well Empty

Back to top Go down

All Is Not Well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum