Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 20 Nov 2018 - 17:21

Morningpaw was still working long and hard on healing all the wounds and ailments cats had received from the massive battle that took place roughly half a moon ago, so Scorchstar and his deputy Froststone were still assisting the young medicine cat with taking over Moonstone trips. Today, he would lead his daughter Ravenpaw up to Highstones to speak with StarClan, and he was very eager to begin the long and difficult journey. If all went well, Ravenpaw would earn her warrior name within a few days.

He sat by the camp entrance, one leaf wrap full of traveling herbs at his paws for the apprentice to eat, the other wrap offered to him already consumed, his tongue lapping repeatedly over his lips to wipe away the burning, bitter taste.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 23:17

OOC: I've decided that I'd like to speak to Sweet. I think her personality would go well with Ravenpaw, and I'm lazy.

IC: Ravenpaw bounded up to Scorchstar, a smile on her face. After long moons of training, daily practice in just getting around, it had all come to this. Her Moonstone journey. And after that, her warrior name. She wondered whether Hollowpaw was close to earning his name yet. Stars, she loved that tom. They had saved each other's lives more than once, and they had been together for most of Ravenpaw's apprenticeship. Once I get my warrior name, I'll ask him. We could be together, forever. She came to a stop in front of her father, nose wrinkling. She paused at them, determining them to be the herbs, and bent down to eat. Internally she wanted to gag, but she wanted to show politeness to her father and leader. Running her tongue across her pelt a few times to clear the taste, she sat up straight. "Shall we go? I'll enjoy spending my morning with you." She leaned against Scorchstar, purring.

Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 8:44

Gazing down fondly at his daughter, Scorchstar nuzzled his muzzle against her cheek with a deep purr of his own. "And I'll enjoy mine with you. Yes, we can go now. Be sure to stay close to me and listen to my ever word on the way there, okay? The journey to Highstones can prove perilous to any cat, especially once we reach the large Thunderpath." He didn't voice once his fears of Ravenpaw's blindness possibly causing her trouble during the journey, but they were still there. He would just need to be extra careful and sure to keep her safe.

(TIME SKIP)

After skirting WindClan's territory into the unknown and passing over the Thunderpath with quite a bit of difficulty -- it was never easy trying to dodge the giant, merciless black paws of hungry monsters no matter who crossed its path -- the duo of father and daughter finally reached their destination. Scorchstar looked up to the sky to see the sun had already disappeared over the horizon, and the first few warriors of StarClan began to shimmer and sparkle in Silverpelt as it changed colors from vibrant orange to blackish-blue. It wouldn't be long now before the Moonstone burst to life within Mothermouth. They needed to make haste before it was too late.

Directing Ravenpaw to follow him closely, always having her muzzle touching the tip of his tail to prevent her from getting lost, the large black tabby began leading the way into the pitch black cave, feeling just as blind. However, unlike his daughter and all the other apprentices he had led into the seemingly endless abyss, he knew exactly where he was going. He had filled in for Morningpaw, as well as former medicine cat and sister Silentpaw, many times during his deputyship and leadership, which allowed him to memorize and recite the path he needed to take to reach the mythical stone at the end of the tunnel right down to the last pawstep. It certainly helped him find his way once again once the end of the tunnel suddenly burst into a blinding cold, white light. The Moonstone had been lit.

Padding into the large cave, Scorchstar slowed to a stop, placing his tail in front of Ravenpaw to alert her to stop as well. He turned to her and smiled. "Straight ahead of you lays the Moonstone. Once you reach it, nestle down before it and touch your nose to its surface. Then, you will begin to dream with StarClan. I will be here waiting for you when you wake up. You may approach the Moonstone when ready." He lifted his tail away from her chest, allowing her access to the Moonstone and the mysterious power it possessed.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:07

Ravenpaw paused for a moment as the feeling of her father's tail was taken away. She had heard the the Moonstone glowed as bright as a thousand moons. Despite not being able to see the glow, she could sense there was something special about this place, though she couldn't quite place her paw on what alerted her to this. Padding forward, her whiskers touched the stone, and she laid down, as her father had instructed, pressing her small black nose to the cold surface. Then, she knew nothing more until she awoke, in a sunlit field. A light brown, pretty she-cat stood before her, a cat she didn't recognize. With a jolt, she realized she could see, before relaxing again. Quit being so jumpy. She could always see in her dreams, due to having memory of a time she wasn't blind."Hello. Who are you?" She asked politely, having no idea whether she might be talking to a relative, or former leader, or medicine cat.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 16:17

The thin, lithe, short-furred molly with beautiful amber eyes smiled fondly as she gazed at Ravenpaw, seeming to study her for a few moments, before finally speaking. "My name is Sweet, though you may also refer to me as Sweetheart if that is what you wish. I hailed from RiverClan once, and I knew your father incredibly well." A little too well considering which Clan she originated from. She pushed that thought away for the moment. "What is it you would like help with, little one? I've had many experiences, both good and bad, during my time, so I'd be more than willing to share any advice or wisdom with you."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 15:43

Ravenpaw shifted her paws, hesitating for a moment. Sweet seemed, well, sweet, but she was wondering what to say. She realized what a lucky, privileged young cat she was. She had caring parents, not any true enemies, and plenty of friends. Her only downfall was being blind. And the cat that had blinded her... She held no hate for him, surprisingly, only regret.

"Um, a couple of things, Sweet. Being a member of StarClan, you might already know this, but I was blinded by another cat, Pantherpaw. A RiverClan apprentice. But I hold no hate for him, only regret that things could have been different. He would have been a powerful warrior, if not for his reckless disobedience. Is he dead? Moreso, should I be feeling anger? What would he have become, or what might he be if he is still alive? Another Shade?" Internally, she admonished herself for asking such a stupid question. This was the most important moment of her apprenticeship, and that was all she could come up with?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 20:16

Sweet stayed silent for several moments, taking in all that the she-cat had said. Then, she exhaled softly. "Listen to your heart, Ravenpaw. If you feel no anger towards Pantherpaw, then do not hold a grudge. Going by personal experience of those around me, holding on needlessly to grudges only brings pain and sorrow, but forgiveness will set your conscious free. If you feel Pantherpaw is worthy of your forgiveness despite what he has done to you, then forgive him."

She smiled gently at Ravenpaw, her eyes glittering softly. "I have seen all you have done for ShadowClan, Ravenpaw, before and after your unfortunate blinding. You have done well in providing for your Clan and protecting it to the best of your abilities. Your blindness may be difficult for you to adapt to, but it is quite clear you are more than capable of doing so. Never forget how proud your Clan is of you, and how much you mean to your Clanmates... and to your father." Her eyes became a little glassy and wistful as her thoughts drifted away to those surrounding the ShadowClan leader, her first and only true love. She shooed the thoughts away to the back of her mind with a light shake of her head. "Even though Pantherpaw had taken away something from you, you must never stoop to his level. Don't take anything from any other cat, regardless of what Clan they are from."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 16:38

Ravenpaw stood still, listening. When the other she-cat was finished, she stood, dipping her head in respect. "Thank you, Sweet, for your advice and praise. I will not stoop to Pantherpaw's level. I will do all I can to help those around me, and not harm if I can help it. Of course, the warrior code states I must fight for my Clan, and that I will do." Closing her eyes momentarily, after one more moment gazing at the pretty warrior before her, she awoke into customary darkness, the cave floor cold against her paws. Standing, she felt her tail brush the stone, and, determining her direction, padded back towards her father, a relaxed smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1