Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Losers {Open to the Regime}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

Losers {Open to the Regime} Empty
PostSubject: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptyMon 12 Nov 2018 - 3:02

"Dante!"

With a furious screech, Chase stumbled into the Abandoned Barn. The large rogue was a terrible sight to behold. Her ginger-and-white pelt was slick with blood. Deep wounds covered her body; particularly prominent were three slashes across her face, just missing her eyes. Her legs were trembling, barely able to hold her up. As soon as she had entered the building, she promptly dropped into a crouching position. "Dante!" She called his name again, pain sharpening her tone further. Pale gaze swept the darkness, trying to make out the small tom.

Shade had chosen to ally the Regime with Lichenmask, and look where it had gotten them. He had dragged them into a battle where they had been overwhelmingly disadvantaged. Her mind flicked back to the gray warrior who had given her these wounds, and her claws instinctively unsheathed. She wouldn't forgive her. Adderfeather had only managed to drive her off with the aid of many others. The next time they met, she would rip the she-cat's throat out.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptyMon 12 Nov 2018 - 13:14

Dante had nervously been waiting for the cat's of the Regime to come back, he had counted all the herbs they had atleast a dozen times, he were really hoping it would be enough for everyone. He snapped his head around when he heard Chase call his name, he stared at her in horror for just a few second before he rushed up to her "No broken bone's right? Oh you look horrible!" he meowed, trying his best to hide how scared he was, he were really afraid of screwing up, what if someone died?! It would be his fault. He shook his head and looked at Chase, checking how many and how deep her wounds were.

Once he had looked over her he dashed back to the herbs and got some goldenrod and some cobwebs, he glanced back at Chase, she didn't seem stressed or in too much pain so it were best to save the juniper berries and poppy seeds if any other cat needed them, Chase were strong, she'd make it, right? He quickly took a deep breath, now was not the time to freak out. He ran back to Chase and quickly chewed up the goldenrod into poultice and applied it to her wounds, he then put some of the cobwebs over the wounds to stopped the bleeding. He looked over Chase once again to make sure he didn't miss anything. "I think that's it? Tell me if you need anything, oh Chase don't you dare die" he looked at her with a quiet sigh, that was truly his biggest fear, Chase dying.

Losers {Open to the Regime} Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 5:55

After the rest of the battle-worn members of the Regime that went to war filed back into the barn, Shade returned behind them, dragging Canren in his teeth by his scruff. His eyes were narrowed into amber slits of pure rage and hatred. He spat his son to the ground with a fierce snarl and shoved his way past cats looking for any of Dante's curatives to ail their battle wounds to the little prison where Cinderfall had been held captive in.

A few moments after he disappeared into the darkness of the upper level of the barn, the abandoned Twoleg structure was filled with a screech of fury. Shade came rushing back down the ladder in a flash, and he shoved Chase to the side to back Dante into a corner, baring his teeth and unsheathing his claws. "Cinderfall is dead! Cinderfall is dead! I told you to watch over him! DID I NOT TELL YOU TO KEEP HIM ALIVE, YOU LITTLE RAT?!" He unsheathed his claws and struck the young tom across the muzzle. He had half a mind to kill him right here, right now.

But if he wouldn't kill his own son, he surely wouldn't kill anyone else.

Stalking back to the front of the barn so he could address the Regime. "I can't believe this. After everything I have done for you pathetic lot! After Loaf's death, I decided to become your leader and train you so you could make for yourselves a better life. It seems none of you really want to leave that rat-infested Twoleg alley after all! All of our plans for a better future have been ruined! And you can thank not only yourselves for that, but Canren." He shifted his gaze to his son. "You caused this, Canren. You weakened us all with your disgusting Clan-loving softness! Were you not thinking of your mother, your sister, your other brothers who perished right after they were born because of disease from living in that alley? Did you not want them to find a better, happier, healthier life? Were you really that selfish?"

He knew what these pathetic rogues must have thought of him now. He wasn't the savior of a leader and a cat they were looking for. He never was. They must have realized this by now. He was just a cat who was using them to achieve his own goal and ambitions. He didn't care for any one of them. The only cat he cared for at this point was Xuexi. He turned to his daughter and growled, "You have always been the only cat I would consider succeeding me, Xuexi. I want you to take over as leader. Keep working to give these cats lives they don't deserve, but one that they shall one day receive regardless. I expect great things from you, my daughter, my true kin."

Glaring once more at all the gathered cats who have failed him, he finally turned sharply and stalked out of the barn, racing down the hill back into Clan territory, never to be seen by them again.

He had been an utter fool to rely on others to help him achieve his goals. From now on, he would roam on his own. He would make his dreams a reality. He didn't need them. He didn't need anyone. All he needed was himself. And that's how it should have always been.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 9:14

Xuexi was one of the many Regime cats whom had filed in. She had licked what wounds she got but would wait til the last before she would even get them checked out. She had wondered where Wolf had went when the Regime had returned she hadn't seen her among them yet but she waited knowing she would returned. She had trained Wolf herself and she knew she was strong. Her thoughts were derailed for a moment as she blinked seeing her father storm in and then disappear only to reappear even angrier then before. She remained silent for a moment until he spoke directly to her saying she was to be leader of this lot that lost but also that she was his true kin. She raied her head a bit despite the wounds. She had been about to speak when he then said he was leaving and was gone leaving her standing there for a long moment. Her tail gave a small flick before she spoke"Alright then... Everyone get you wounds checked and eat tommorrow we train more"She said her gaze sweeping the crowd of cats daring them to question her on even more training. They were weak she would agree with that. Though they were outnumbered as well. This failure would make way for their next success.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a

Last edited by Harleystream on Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 13:36

Wolf padded in, tail hanging low. She glanced around the barn, noticing Shade missing. "Where is Shade?" Perhaps it was as her mother had said. Perhaps Shade and Xeuxi really were monsters. After all, it appeared that Shade had abandoned them. But she couldn't dare voice her opinions if she wished to live long enough to return to Windclan. Her ears pricked at Xeuxi's voice. Training. Something to take her mind off anything. "Yes, Xeuxi."

Losers {Open to the Regime} Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 7:06

The gray tom hurried forward, alarm evident in every strand of fur on his pelt. Chase could see his concern all too clearly, and that only stung her pride further. The urge to snap at him rose within the fluffy rogue, but she was barely able to hold herself back. "I wouldn't die that easily." She hissed, green gaze cold. Dante was quick to doctor her wounds. He made poultices out of the herbs he had gathered. Blood seeped through the cobwebs he had laid down, staining his pale paws. Why was this the only thing he was good at? He had been one of the few cats who had stayed behind at the Abandoned Barn. Rather than using his claws, he would be more content to fiddle around with his herbs. As his mentor, it was a great embarrassment. Her pride had been dealt quite a few blows that night, and she could hardly be in a worse mood than she was in at that moment. "We never had a chance of winning. Shade led us into an impossible battle." The words were spat forth with venom. She cared not for the fact that there were other cats present who would overhear her.

Where was this great leader of theirs, and what did he have to say for himself? Piercing chartreuse gaze sweeping the ragged bunch that had scampered back from the battlefield, she searched for Shade's dark form.

There he was. The former RiverClanner was last to enter the dilapidated shelter. In his jaws, he held the squirming form of his son Canren. Shade's expression was a contortion of fury, disgust painting his features. Without so much as a glance at the gathered cats, he stormed up into the upper levels of the barn. Moments later, an infuriated screech penetrated the darkness. When he reappeared, the first cat he approached was Dante. Before the members of the Regime had time to even process his words, Shade had struck the younger tom across the face. Chase froze in momentary shock, watching as blood trickled out unto Dante's face. A small voice at the back of her mind began to violently protest at the sight. Shade was not allowed to hit her apprentice, whatever Dante had done. But she had no chance to voice her opposition.

Shade began to rant and rave. Whatever had taken over the dark tabby at that moment, it had always been lurking within him. Now, the ugly beast was finally rearing its head. Lips peeling back in a snarl, Chase regarded their leader with disdain. He had finally snapped, and he was showing his true colors. Why was she not surprised? She had been tagging along in hopes of a better life, but that did not mean that she had ever trusted him. What unfolded next happened all too quickly. Upon passing the leadership on to Xuexi, he had disappeared through the gaping hole in the rotting wood. In the perplexed silence that followed, Chase exhaled slowly. Good riddance, I guess. At Xuexi's words, she only gave a flick of her tail.

Her gaze flicked to Dante. "Are you okay?" She asked gruffly. It was strange. She had been angry at him, and still was. The moment that Shade had hurt him, however, she immediately felt concerned. Whether she admitted it or not, she had grown somewhat attached to him--an attachment she was trying to fight.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptyThu 15 Nov 2018 - 3:11

Dante stared at Shade, his grey eyes were wide open as the leader yelled at him, he had tried to keep Cinderfall alive he really had, he had done everything to keep the prisoner alive, but he couldn't give all the herbs to him especially now when almost everyone in the Regime had been to battle, and even if he had given all herbs to Cinderfall it wouldn't have helped that cat had been doomed to die and nothing he could have done would have helped. When Shade struck him across the muzzle he was too scared to even make a sound, he flattend his ears, there was no use in telling Shade that Cinderfall would have died no matter what. When Shade stormed out he didn't move a muscle, he didn't know what to do, he felt how to blood slowly trickled through his fur and dripping onto the barn floor infront of him, he looked down at the red liquid.

He flinched when he heard Chase voice. He turned his head towards her and shook his head "No... But I deserved it didn't I? Because I'm weak, right? If I had battled with the rest of you this wouldn't have happend, then someone else would get blamed for the death of that cat.
Nothing I could have done would have changed anything, I could have wasted all the herbs on him but he would still have be dead and I would have no herbs left for any of you! I'm sorry that I can't be as tough as you Chase, because that's what you want me to be right? Don't you think I've realized that you think I'm weak?
" he yelled out, he were seriously considering to walk right out of here but Shade being out there was what kept him from leaving. He slowly realized what he just had done as he had managed to calm down a little, he backed up a few steps and flattend his ears, not saying anything.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptySun 18 Nov 2018 - 17:21

Chase blinked, startled. Her ears flicked back. For the first time since the two had met, Dante raised his voice. She had even begun to wonder if it was possible for the gray tabby to get angry. Of course it was possible. Dante was a cat just like all the others, and even he had his limits. Rather than being angry, however, he seemed fed up at this moment. "Enough." The ginger-and-white rogue ordered. Her gaze was sharp as it rested on Dante. "The clan cat is dead. I don't care whether or not it is your fault. That doesn't change anything."

Standing, Chase headed for the darker recesses of the barn. She was tired; she wanted nothing better to do than to sleep. As she passed Dante, she muttered, "You're right. You are weak. If you don't want to do this anymore, then just leave." Her voice was low enough that no one other than the two could hear the words. Then she had vanished into the back of the barn, and Dante was left standing there.

When morning rolled around, Chase knew that Dante would still be there. He didn't have what it took to attempt life on his own.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 10:44

Dante stared after Chase for a few moments before he opened his mouth again "Well mabye I will!" he yelled after her, but both he and Chase knew that he wouldn't. He took a deep breath and looked at the other cat's of the Regime "Does anyone else need their wounds checked?!" he snarled, right now he just wanted get out of here. He looked around and when no one said anything he turned towards the barns exit, he didn't care that Shade was out there right now. He looked back at the barn to see that no one were following him, not that he'd know why anyone would want to do that. He then hurried towards the Thunderclan territory, he were hoping to meet Icepaw.

After awhile without seeing Icepaw he gave up and padded home, atleast he had been able to calm himself down. When he got to the barn again he walked in and he looked around at the cats in there before he padded to a pile of straws and laid down and curled up into a ball to try and get some sleep but he couldn't, the clan cat had die and even if he knew he couldn't have saved him he keept trying to come up with ways that he could have saved him, he let out a sigh and glanced around.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers {Open to the Regime}   Losers {Open to the Regime} Empty

Back to top Go down

Losers {Open to the Regime}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: