Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
The forest is flooded, and the Clans are split: half have been swept, and half have made it to Highstones. Check announcements for details!
New-leaf has arrived and promises to be dismal and wet - will the flood waters ever recede?
This month's activity check is completed and allegiances updated; please PM a staff member if something's amiss!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hello everyone i draw stuff too

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchstar♂, (b) Flurryshine♀, (c) Asterspark♂, (d) Poppyheart♂, (e) Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3677
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) RiverClan - Experienced Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Experienced Warrior, (d) ShadowClan - Warrior, (e) Tribe of Endless Skies - Prey-Hunter

hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Oh, WOW! That's SO PRETTY! I love the light and dark colors, and the different expressions they each have. So cute!

I wanna suggest an art trade, too, like Jay. That is, if you wouldn't mind, or if you aren't too busy. <:3

~~~ Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchstar♂ ~ Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Flurryshine♀ ~ Experienced Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Asterspark♂ ~ Experienced Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart♂ ~ Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801

Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀ ~ Prey-Hunter of Tribe of Endless Skies ~ #3698d9
hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Gzr8Jpr

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers[/b]
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : (S)corchclaw; (T)igerleaf; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 1170
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Your "messy and unpolished" is already far better than my own art XD Copper looks great, tbh.

Could you draw Hailpaw? Here's her pic: X

Scorchclaw 100 HP/280 SP➳RiverClan
Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan
Mao 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime

hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Ffd1bb751561ecaaa06afae529fe477e89f7286f_00

Last edited by Transient on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Characters : Copperheart
Number of posts : 185
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan NAW

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:40 pm

@yoshachu THANK YOU !! and i'm totally up for another AT, just give me a character! you can draw either copper or eagle, whichever you'd prefer to draw more. i can give you a specific one if you can't decide, tho XD

@transient haha! thank you <3. i'll totally draw hailpaw for ya! i'll add her to the req list :>

@ripped behold sparkpaw. keep it white, want a background color, or transparency? :v
hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 AIDDfbW

--
hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 KlVvHmK

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan NAW |
Back to top Go down
Ripped

Ripped

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3709

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 pm

BOYEEE HES WONDERFUL. This is great the way it is <3 thank you so so much

hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Latest?cb=20151011144010

Beartooth of Thunderclan / Warrior / Tom / color=#669900
Starlord Loner / Standard Rogue / Tom / color=#cc0000
Burntstag of Shadowclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#990000
Brookclover of Windclan / Young Warrior / She-Cat / color=#330099
Sparkfrost of Riverclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#cc9900

NPC: Hawk of Jagged Talons / Cave-Guard To-Be / She-Cat / color=#cc9966

"yeah, i don't even know what i'm doing here, actually"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchstar♂, (b) Flurryshine♀, (c) Asterspark♂, (d) Poppyheart♂, (e) Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3677
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) RiverClan - Experienced Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Experienced Warrior, (d) ShadowClan - Warrior, (e) Tribe of Endless Skies - Prey-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Nah, I think I have a good idea of who to draw ;)

Would you mind drawing my ShadowClan baboo Scorchstar? Follow this link for more information about him.

~~~ Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchstar♂ ~ Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Flurryshine♀ ~ Experienced Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Asterspark♂ ~ Experienced Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart♂ ~ Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801

Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀ ~ Prey-Hunter of Tribe of Endless Skies ~ #3698d9
hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Gzr8Jpr

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers[/b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:27 pm

@ripped AAA ty and np!!

@yoshachu 
that wink scares me but okay
no but in all seriousness, glad you decided on a char and i will happily draw ur fluffy bab scorchstar! :>

--

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan NAW |
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3476
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Oo could you draw my baby Blossomkit

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:32 pm

@harleystream 'course! :D is she the middle one in the sig?

--

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan NAW |
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Yes she is :) i can send you her appeareance description if that will help cause i know the pixel is kinda small and there is stuff you can't see like her eyes color and the little details.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Stag

Stag

Male
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi!!! Would it be okay if I have head on shots like Ripped's too? I don't wanna be too picky!!

I'd do an art trade, but you don't want to see my art...

#660000 :: #ff3300 :: #333399 :: #9999ff :: #cc9900
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Foxspirit (F), Echofrost(E), Meadowpaw (M) Shag (S) and Briarpaw (B)
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 328
Clan/Rank : WC Warrior, TC NAW, RC Apprentice, Standard Rouge, MCA of WC

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Can you draw my rouge, Shag?
Here is a link to his design and personality.
Your art is so cool!

hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 7:55 am

@harleystream that would be very helpful! :)

@stag of course! :>

@fox yes! shag is added to the list. and thank you!! ^^

--

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan NAW |
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : (S)corchclaw; (T)igerleaf; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 1170
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 7:56 am

A headshot is fine with me, too c:

Scorchclaw 100 HP/280 SP➳RiverClan
Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan
Mao 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime

hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Ffd1bb751561ecaaa06afae529fe477e89f7286f_00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 7:58 am

you got it, transient! :v

--

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan NAW |
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 9:19 am

Blossomkit/paw description
a cream colored she cat(or a dilute pale ginger) with brownish classic tabby markings. She has the same color brown socks on her paws and white toes. She has a small white spot on her chest and muzzle. She has a patch of brown next to both of her eyes and her tail at the end is the same brown with a white tail tip.She has darker cream ear tips and a white nose blaze.She has soft green eyes  her fur is short with a long feathery tail and when a full grown adult she will be lithe and graceful with long slender legs

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone i draw stuff too   hello everyone i draw stuff too - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone i draw stuff too
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: