Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maintaining New Friends [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Maintaining New Friends [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 14:50

Mottledpaw raced into the camp, brushing against the reeds with a purr and breathing in the familiar scent of his home through his face and mouth full of feathers. The apprentice held two birds proudly in his mouth, one a fat finch and the other a small thrush. He had practiced his bird stalking in preparation for leaf-bare when the river might freeze and RiverClan might need other sources of food. Mottledpaw was quite impressed with either his skill or his luck that day, and after placing the thrush on the fresh-kill pile he carried his finch towards the nursery. "Sootkit?" he called hopefully.

Maintaining New Friends [closed] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 16:07

Sootkit's dark head popped out. "Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! He hopped and pranced around Mottledpaw's feet. His fur poofed out an inch or two from excitement. He bunched up his muscles and leaped up onto Mottledpaw's shoulders, his hind feet scrambled up. Even though hes a kit, Sootkit had muscles of a strong, older cat. He perched himself bwtween MOttledpaw's fluffy shoulder blades. "I get my apprentice ceremony soon!" He yelled, not waiting for Mottledpaw to answer.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 16:09

ooc:

May I add Sunkit into this? Just a warning: She's a jealous type

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 17:38

ooc: Sure thing! The more the merrier. :')

ic:

Mottledpaw smiled as his dark tabby friend emerged, the grin growing at Sootkit's apparent excitement. The apprentice dropped the finch in his mouth and braced his body as Sootkit readied to pounce; he lurched when the kit, barely a kit anymore, landed on his back but kept his footing. Mottledpaw looked back over his shoulder at the kit perched on his back. When Sootkit said his ceremony was soon, Mottledpaw purred with delight.

"That's wonderful, Sootkit!" he cheered enthusiastically. Mottledpaw wished he were a warrior - he would have loved to have been Sootkit's mentor. Since meeting him in the medicine cat's den, the two had become good friends. It was hard to believe that the first time they'd met Sootkit had been convinced he'd never be a warrior just because he twisted his paw. He had come a long way already. "Who do you think your mentor will be?" he asked with a purr.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 17:57

”I hope you’ll be a warrior soon! Cause I want you to be my mentor! Or maybe Jaystar would be kinda cool!” Sootkit purred and happily swung himself violently from side to side on the ‘paws shoulders. Who would be my mentor? He thought harder. Oh I hope I don’t get a grumpy warrior! He mewed the words but didn’t say them. But maybe me and Mottledpaw can be training together!

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 18:01

Sunlit watched as Sootkit purred with delight. I can do that!” Sunkit hurled herself at the apprentice, she leaped and planted her paws for a soft landing- but it was not soft at all! She merly missed the apprentices nose and landed on her bum infront of the fresh kill pile. Hey you moved! She growled flatly at the apprentice. He moved. I know he did. He’s no fair! She glared at the apprentice and scampered off. I’ll be back. She muttered.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyWed 7 Nov 2018 - 12:15

Mottledpaw had to laugh at his friend's enthusiastic response; Sootkit had practically read his mind, and the tortoiseshell apprentice tried to bite back that pang of resentment that neither of their wishes would be coming true. The kit's second choice was Jaystar, and Mottledpaw chuckled. As Sootkit swung wildly off of his shoulders, he swayed and said, "Did you know that my best friend, Lightstep, had Jaystar for a mentor? He told me Jaystar's great; maybe he would mentor you."

As Mottledpaw was speaking, he heard Sootkit's sister - Sunkit - cry something. As the dark tortoiseshell warrior turned to face her, suddenly she was flying by his face. Mottledpaw jumped, startled - fearing he might have jumped hard enough to dislodge Sootkit - as he watched her land with a clumsy thump across the clearing. "Sunkit, are you hurt?" he began to say, but she whirled to her paws and snapped at him with a fierce glare before stomping away.

Mottledpaw stared, bewildered and frustrated, after her. "Who put ants in her nest?" he asked with a snort.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyWed 7 Nov 2018 - 18:47

Sootkit slipped down Mottledpaws hind leg. “She likes to show off.” He muttered. His excitement had died down and was replaced by annoyance.

Sunkits hind legs and tail appeared from the nursery. She hugged and puffed and pulled out a Moss Ball nearly 7 times the size of her. ”Ah hah! I’m better than you at building moss balls! She held her hair high and puffed. [b]So Mottledpaw. Come play with me, Sootkit can’t do nothing but complain!”/b]

Sootkit flatted his ears at his sisters words. Was that really how she thought of him? Pelt got with embarrassment, he slinked into a dirty corner and laid down in shame. Shes right. He thought and shoved his face in the dirt.

Oof: Sorry I haven’t replied. I tried to reply sinner but I got caught up in HW. Sunkit and Sootkit have a love hate relationship xD

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyWed 7 Nov 2018 - 19:11

Mottledpaw flicked his bushy tail and nodded once at Sootkit's reply. "Well, don't let her spoil your fun," he mewed. A moment later, the she-cat reappeared from the nursery with a ridiculously large moss ball she dragged with her. Mottledpaw blinked at her, his tail twitching rather impatiently. He had come to hang out and share his finch with Sootkit - and now Sunkit was coming in begging for a turn.

Still, he remembered when he was a kit. He'd been pushy, too. Mottledpaw sighed and replied, "Sunkit, there's no reason to say mean things about your brother. I think he's good at lots of things. Besides, there's no reason that I can't play with both of you." He turned to ask Sootkit if that was alright, but to his dismay the little tom had gone off to a corner, his face dark with sorrow.

Immediately Mottledpaw turned back to Sunkit, sitting up to his full height, and rumbled, "I would love to play with you, but first you need to apologize to Sootkit. Then we'll all play together." He slumped down a little, trying to look more sympathetic, and mewed more kindly, "You made a very good moss ball - we could play something with that, if Sootkit agrees."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyMon 12 Nov 2018 - 15:34

Sootkit stood up. What an mouse-brain I am! I shouldn't be slinking off like that! Sootkit scolded himself, "Thanks Mottledpaw!"cHe thanked the tom.

Sunkit on the other hand rolled her eyes. "OH. KAY. Mottledpaw can we play now?" She ignored Sootkit. "Why does Sootkit have to agree?" She whined. It's no fair that Sootkit can have a friend.

Sootkit just sat and scuffed his paws. His nose twitched and he looked up at Mottledpaw, expecting Mottledpaw to say something.

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyMon 12 Nov 2018 - 15:34

OOC:

I am dearly sorry that I have kept you waiting and have not been on. I have been caught up with work and family issuses but now is not the time for excuses, I'll try better in the future to keep up more.

xx thank you for being paitent with me.

<3 Much Love!!

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 7:20

Mottledpaw nodded in acknowledgement to Sootkit when the little tom thanked him, and the apprentice replied to Sunkit impatiently, "On a patrol, I can't just decide where we're going to go; I have to check with the other members of the patrol to make sure they want to go there, too. Learning to talk to your Clanmates and plan and compromise with them is an important part of being a warrior." He smirked lightly and asked Sunkit, "You do want to be a warrior someday, don't you?"

ooc: it's no worries! Life comes first whether we want it to or not; I've got all the patience in the world for it. :)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] EmptyFri 16 Nov 2018 - 10:41

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining New Friends [closed]   Maintaining New Friends [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Maintaining New Friends [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: