Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED]   Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED] EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 6:34 pm

Flamewish awkwardly sat down next to this cat, Starlord, holding two fish in her jaws. She set them down, one in front of him. "So. Starlord, right? If you'll be staying, I think we should get to know each other. You seem cool but I haven't actually interacted with you yet, so.. hi."

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED]   Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED] EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 10:07 pm

His head was rested gingerly over his forepaws little more than a mouselength from the entrance to the medicine cat's den. Discomfort wormed its way into his stomach as normal. However, it would have been a lie to say that the feeling had not subsided over these past couple moons. As much as the loner hated it, he had become more accustomed to the suffocating feeling brought on by the walls that rose on each side of his current dwelling place. Starlord supposed it was simply natural that the feeling stopped aggravating him as much. But it left an even deeper worry about his current situation. Never intending to stay in a place more than a few moons had once been a lifestyle he praised. Losing his kin had left a buried sense of lostness that only Goldeneye and her kits had seemed to fill. As much as he hated it here, holding an unending disdain for the morals presented by the clan cats, Starlord could not bring himself to go elsewhere.

All these thoughts tossed around in his head until he let out an agitated, sharp breath. His head tossed from one forepaw to the other as he settled for merely watching the activity of the Riverclan camp through half-closed eyes. Everything seemed to drift away for a moment as his gaze flickered over all that was bathed under the eerie red light. It was strangely calming instead of unnerving for a brief moment. Until another cat's shadow caused his eyes to slowly open. There was a pretty ginger she-cat standing above him. That certainly caught his attention. A bright blue gaze seemed to become that much more dazzling as he easily lifted his head to look up at her. While the scent of fish caused his nose to twitch, Starlord managed a lopsided grin.

"Well, hello to you too, Riverclanner." When he noticed the second fish, there was a momentary confusion that overcame him. Until he remembered that sharing prey was one of their customs. In fact, it was one of the few he respected. At times. Starlord tipped his head slightly in a motion that was meant to show his gratefulness for the offer of prey. He did have to admit that he was fed probably as well as he had ever been in his life. It was probably making him slower. With another low exhalation of breath, the ginger and white tom added, "Might I have your name? I'm sure its a pretty one. You all do have a custom of being rather appropriate with your naming system."

Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED]   Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED] EmptyNovember 6th 2018, 8:48 am

Flamewish started to eat. Wow. She hadn't been complimented like this since she was a kit... Way back in Thunderclan. After swallowing, she spoke. "Flamewish. Though I used to be Flickerpaw. Not sure which one fits me better."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED]   Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Glory It's A Starlordy[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1