Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Friends [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Making Friends [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 7:35

I shouldn't have to be doing this, Mottledpaw thought irritably as he carried a clump of moss that reeked of mouse bile in his mouth towards the medicine cat's den. He tried not to begrudge his friend, Lightstep, his warrior name - after all he'd earned it - but the apprentice was older by almost a moon. How come he wasn't a warrior yet when Lightstep was?

It was bad timing, really; if StarClan hadn't forsaken the Clans right after WindClan had banned them from traveling through to Highstones, Mottledpaw knew he'd be sharing the den - and warrior duties - with his friend. Instead, he was still stuck removing ticks from the elders like he was still in his first moons of training.

Trying not to let his irritation grate on others, Mottledpaw simply tried to hold his breath and get rid of his burden as quickly as he could. He slipped into the den and moved near the herb store to where he had seen the medicine cats store the moss. The apprentice sat the moss down on a leaf and backed away, readying to leave the den again.

Making Friends [closed] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 7:44

I can't become a warrior?! Sootkit screeched. He had just overheard his sister franctic mew as she worried about her brother. Sunkit was just over-reacting, of course, but Sootkit didn't know that. Sootkit stared at his paw and fear filled his eyes.

Sootkit looked around franticly. I can't be a warrior! Their going to throw me out of the clan! I'll just be a burden! I'm going to bed fed to the crows! Stupid fox-hearted mouse-dunged paw! All of the thoghts flew to him.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 8:43

The shrill cry of a young kit made Mottledpaw jump with alarm, his thick, wild tortoiseshell fur bristling slightly. The tom quickly turned to see a dark tabby kit with a white belly and paws in a nest inside the den; the kit seemed to be favoring one paw, and after watching is despairingly for a moment he started looking around wildly. Mottledpaw took a quick step forward to meet the frightened kit's eyes. "There's no need to shout," the apprentice pointed out as he moved closer to the young tom. "Who told you that?" Mottledpaw asked, his hazel eyes lit with concern.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 9:30

Sootkit stared into the 'paws eyes. Sootkit's eyes were glossy with fear. "M-My sister." His mew quivered and was wrapped with fear. Nearby Sunkit sat, next to her father. She shived a little. "I-I'm ganna get t-thrown outta the c-lan!" Sootkit gasped for air. His little body shook with fear and anxiety.  The 'paw standing in front of him started to spin. He gasped for more air and looked wildly at the walls. They were all spinning! Cold air rushed through the den and chilled Sootkit to the bone. He fluffed his fur out despretly to get away from the cold air but it was usless. He shivered uncontrollably. His breath caught in his throat as his eyes closed and his body slumped over. He felt so sick.. So dizzy..

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 10:40

Mottledpaw listened to the kit's response, his hazel eyes immediately flashing over to Sunkit. "Last time I checked, kits don't get to make major Clan decisions like whether or not their littermates will be warriors someday," Mottledpaw pointed out, eyeing the tom's sister. Mottledpaw saw the fear and panic in the kit's eyes as he exclaimed his fear, and swiftly the dark tortoiseshell apprentice laid down beside the kit, pressing the tom into his thick fur.

"You certainly will not get kicked out of the Clan," Mottledpaw protested fiercely, giving the tom a fierce and affectionate lick on the ears. "You think that because you have a twisted paw?" he asked incredulously, shaking his head. "RiverClan takes care of its cats - why do you think we always feed kits, queens, and elders first? I'm sure you've heard of Cinderfall, Jaystar's son. He's missing a whole leg and only retired to the elders' den a couple moons ago." He didn't nention that the tom was missing - it wasn't important.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 10:48

Sunkit saw Mottledpaws eyes flash over to her. She shrunk away. "But I'm just a burden to the clan!" Sootkit protested. " Yes because I have a twisted paw! I can't fish! Can't walk nor run! But Cinderfall is Jaystars son! If I were leader, I would let my son stay! But not some mouse-dunged stupid little kit that can't do anything! I think the queens, elders, and kits eat first becuase the queens and kits keep the clan going, and for elders becuase they have earned their respect. But the warrior will be fuming when they have to feed a kit who can't do nothin' but sit!!" Sootkit rambled. He took a deep breath and continued. "I haven't seen Cinderfall in days! Anyways.." He trailed off. For a kit he talked a lot!

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 13:50

Mottledpaw shook his head at Sootkit's laments and pointed out with an amused purr, "You're still a kit. You can't fish right now anyways, let alone leave the camp." Still, he could tell that the little tom was terrified, and nearly inconsolable. He had missed the point about Cinderfall - the tom was in the Clan because he was a brave, loyal, honorable cat. It didn't matter who his parents were. Mottledpaw was uncertain of what he could say to comfort the kit, but he dared to ask, "Has Goldeneye told you that your paw won't mend? Or Fallowpaw?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 13:55

”No.” Sootkit said quietly. He hurried himself in the ‘paw’s fur and sighed. So much issues for a day. Time will tell if the apprentice was right or not. Maybe I just.. need.. some.. sleep.. Sootkit let out and enormous yawn, followed by a little sneeze. The cold air no longer chilled Sootkit as he hunkered down and closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 14:18

Mottledpaw let out a soft, sympathetic purr as Sootkit settled in. The apprentice was glad he could provide some comfort to the little tom, even if it wasn't in the way he had expected. The dark tabby began to snooze, nestled into Mottledpaw's fur, and he couldn't help but purr with happiness. He hoped his mentor and the other warriors wouldn't mind him sitting around like this - he thought Sootkit might need his company. His paw will be better in no time. He'll be a great warrior someday, Mottledpaw thought contentedly, so long as he doesn't believe all the nonsense he hears! He happily groomed the tom as he napped.

ooc: I believe this is the end of this thread; we can make another whenever you'd like! :)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 11:49

ooc:

Okay! I currently have nothing to do and no threads going so do you wanna create one soon?

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 14:03

ooc: Sure! Do you want to create it or shall I? And will Sootkit have a twisted paw permanently, or is it healed? I just want to know where Mottled will be seeing him again.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 14:37

Soot's paw will be healed :3

You can create it

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] EmptyTue 6 Nov 2018 - 14:51

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [closed]   Making Friends [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends [closed]
Page 1 of 1