Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disturbingelephanteyes

Characters : Nightpaw (SC) Icepaw (TC) Sparrowkit (WC)
Male
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 50
Clan/Rank : SC Apprentice(Night), TC Apprentice(Ice), WC Kit(Sparrow)

PostSubject: Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)   Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:05 am

Icepaw crouched down into as good of a hunting crouch as he could manage, balancing delicately. His tail poked up slightly as he stalked forwards, eyes caught firmly on the mouse in front of him. He froze as the mouse looked up, sniffing the air, and realised the wind had changed, bringing his scent to the mouse. The little creature scuttled off, and Icepaw dashed after it.
"Foxdung!" Icepaw mewed as the small creature dashed under the roots of a tree. He huffed, he had wanted to prove he didn't need his mentor to catch something but he was still making stupid mistakes.

Icepaw froze, sniffing the air. There was a cat's scent, but not one he recognised from his mentor's tour of the territory. Was it a rogue? He knew he should try and chase them off, but if he did and he told his mentor she probably wouldn't believe him. It wasn't like being in a clan made you better, his clan was a bunch of mouse-brains.

Maybe... Maybe he should talk to them.

He sniffed the air, grabbing a hint of that scent, padding closer to the twoleg place. As he approached the large threatening structures he caught sight of a cat moving.
"Hey!" he called out, then felt a rush of panic. Maybe this was a terrible idea.

WIP
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Female
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1513

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)   Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:36 am

Dante froze as he heard a cat call out to him, he knew he shouldn't have gotten closer to the clans territory, but he had seen a few herbs and wanted to investigate. He turned his head towards the cat with wide eyes "I'm sorry! I'm gonna go! I wasn't planning on taking he herbs I just wanted to look at them!" he quickly yelled out, terrified of the clan cat, scared that they would attack. He slowly started backing away from the cat infront of him.

Why did he go without Chase? He keept backing away, the cat looked way larger than him Dante is a smol bean. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down just a little "I swear I wasn't gonna take anything from you'r clan!" he meowed. His heart were racing in his chest as he stared at the clan cat infront of him.

Back to top Go down
Disturbingelephanteyes

Male
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:49 am

"Hey, don't leave!" Icepaw called out, bounding forward. "I didn't mean to startle you."
As he got closer he realised with shock the cat was smaller than him, even though he had only recently been made an apprentice.

"I just wanted to talk to you, I've never met someone who wasn't from the clans."
Icepaw sat down at the edge of the twoleg place, trying to show he wasn't aggressive. He tilted his head in curiosity, staring up at the strange structures.

WIP
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Female
Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)   Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:43 am

Dante looked at the clan cat with suspicion. After a few moments he also sat down, ready to get back up and run away if the cat decided to attack. "Who are you?" he asked, from what he knew the name of a clan cat could kinda tell you how old they were kit's were under six moons and paw's were over and then if they had some other suffixe they were full grown warriors, or atleast that's what his mother had told him when he were younger.

He tilted his head slightly as he looked at the larger cat, from what he could smell it was a tom like himself. He then realized that since he had asked for the cat's name he would probably wanna know his name... He could say that his name were Mystique, the nickname that the other cat's of the regime had given him...

Back to top Go down
Disturbingelephanteyes

Male
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)   Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:37 am

Icepaw sighed in relief as the loner sat down across from him. Wait, why was he happy he hadn't left? He should want him off his territory! But... He just wanted to learn. That couldn't hurt, right?

"I'm Icepaw" He mewed, wishing he had a cool warrior name to say instead. "What's your name? Is it true loners don't have warrior names?" He tilted his head in confusion - how were you supposed to tell someone's age or skill without their name telling you?

WIP
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Female
Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)   Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:17 am

Dante nodded slowly "It's true.. We don't have warrior names or it depends, exiled clan cats do have their warrior names... If they want to keep it ofcourse, like Lichenmask..." he shivered slightly when saying the name of the tom, he truly were terrified of him. "And Shade decided to shorten his name and just keep the first part of his warrior name.."

His name.. Since he didn't know if he could trust Icepaw he decided to go with his nickname "I'm.. Mystique.." he said, hoping that the cat didn't realize that he had lied. He looked at the tom infront of him, would it be wise to tell him that he were in the Regime, probably... "Em.. Just so you know I'm in the Regime... Don't worry I'm friendly, I don't wanna hurt anyone but it's my only chance at surviving right now.. I like healing more, I'm more into herbs" he meowed a slight smile forming on his face. He then flattend his ears and looked down, Chase would kill him if she found out about this, he shouldn't be friendly with the clan cats.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Icepaw makes a friend (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: