Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's See What You Can Do [CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Let's See What You Can Do [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Let's See What You Can Do [CLOSED]   Let's See What You Can Do [CLOSED] EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 19:50

She was tired of the red moon. This all madness was just exhausting and the dilute she-cat couldn't wait for it to end. Hailsong hated all of it but mostly because her father was the one all the clans seemed to blame because he couldn't stop a prophetized cat who was meant to become the monster he was now! Even though she did not want the clans to fall... the warrior couldn't deny that she would love to see Windclan fell. That Brindlestar deserved the Dark Forest for telling lies and calumniating Jaystar for something he never did.

The small she-cat sighed and just turned her face to check up on the apprentice she had led to the river. With an impatient flick of her tail, started giving the orders to the three cats by her side: Berrypaw, the rogue kit, Flowerpaw and Songpaw. "Okay, Scorchclaw put me in charge of this patrol and it is my duty to make sure that you hunt all the prey that you can and keep you safe. You're free to track prey yet don't walk away too far. I need to keep you in my sight, understood? With that being said, go ahead and make yourself useful to Riverclan. If you do it right, I might inform my father about your progress."

It his first time going on a patrol without his mentor but Berrypaw wasn't intimidated by that. The young, prideful apprentice was ready and determined to prove how amazing he was to the clan so they could accept him as part of Riverclan. He looked at his fellow denmates with a charming, wide smile. "This is going to be great! Isn't it?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Let's See What You Can Do [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down

Let's See What You Can Do [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: