Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Who wants some cool GIFs???

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Characters : [O]akberry [D]arkflower [Os]preykit [W]easelpaw [G]ladepaw [P]umapaw, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1570
Clan/Rank : uwu

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cool GIFs???   Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Username: midnight
Cat's Name: Oakberry
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: Petals in the breeze, grass in the breeze, shards of light through oak trees, smol birds flitting through the trees
Desired font/type of font?: Times New Roman

Cat's Name: Darkflower
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: stars, cotton plants, forget-me-nots, cows???

Cat's Name: Weaseltuft
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: Willow tree, anything orange, grass tufts

Cat's Name: Ospreyfrost
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: bird feathers, snow, dripping icicles, smol fresh water fish

Cat's Name: Glademist
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: mist in the trees, mist rolling over the hills, brook (stream), bluebelles

Cat's Name: Pumaleap
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: Puma, poppies, fire, brambles

Oakberry ~ Darkflower ~ Ospreykit ~ Weaselpaw ~ Gladepaw ~ Pumapaw
WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ RiverClan ~ ThunderClan ~ ShadowClan
Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Unborn Kit ~ Apprentice ~Unborn Kit ~ NPC exile
Back to top Go down
Rainu
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {F}inchstream, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiekit | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2721
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Warrior | {La} Exiled Rogue | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Newly Appointed Warrior | {M} RiverClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cool GIFs???   Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:56 pm

Oakberry ~ for Midnee
Spoiler:

Darkflower ~ for Midnee
Spoiler:

Weaseltuft ~ for Midnee
Spoiler:

Ospreyfrost ~ for Midnee
Spoiler:

Glademist ~ for Midnee
Spoiler:

Pumaleap ~ for Midnee
Spoiler:

Because the program I'm using is weird they didn't have Times New Roman, so I went with the closest option there was :/  I hope you like them!

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Finchstream ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Nightstorm ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiekit

Back to top Go down
Harleystream

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3166
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cool GIFs???   Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:21 am

Username: harleystream
Cat's Name: Littlestream
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: stream/river, something serene and water involved
Desired font/type of font?: (if you list specific fonts please list more than one, just in case the one you want isn't included on the website)im fine with any
Desired GIF? (OPTIONAL): (if you don't include one, I will choose from the options you give me)
Any other text to be included besides the cat's name? (OPTIONAL): nope
Any specific image size? (OPTIONAL):

Any extra information? (OPTIONAL):

Cat's Name: Xuexi
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: blood,something bloodbath related, red rivers ,a alleyway
Desired font/type of font?: (if you list specific fonts please list more than one, just in case the one you want isn't included on the website)any
Desired GIF? (OPTIONAL): (if you don't include one, I will choose from the options you give me)
Any other text to be included besides the cat's name? (OPTIONAL):

Cat's Name: Shrikekit/feather
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: a shrike/bird,feather, feather in water
Desired font/type of font?: (if you list specific fonts please list more than one, just in case the one you want isn't included on the website)any

Cat's Name: Blossomkit/petal
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: blossoms blwing in the wind,cherry blossom tree,petals

Cat's Name: Rainkit/Rainpetal
What do you want to be featured in the GIF?: hmm something with rain

D.Rogue   Kit                  Kit          Young Warrior.      Unborn Kit
Leader of Regime
Back to top Go down
Jade is Gone

Female
Number of posts : 3729

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cool GIFs???   Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:46 am

i love them
especially the goat

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Young Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666
Bluekit, Tom, Kit of Skyclan, 0066ff, not pictured

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Characters : [O]akberry [D]arkflower [Os]preykit [W]easelpaw [G]ladepaw [P]umapaw, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1570
Clan/Rank : uwu

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cool GIFs???   Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:13 am

I love them!!! Thank you so much <3

Oakberry ~ Darkflower ~ Ospreykit ~ Weaselpaw ~ Gladepaw ~ Pumapaw
WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ RiverClan ~ ThunderClan ~ ShadowClan
Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Unborn Kit ~ Apprentice ~Unborn Kit ~ NPC exile
Back to top Go down
Rainu
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {F}inchstream, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiekit | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2721
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Warrior | {La} Exiled Rogue | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Newly Appointed Warrior | {M} RiverClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cool GIFs???   Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:57 pm

Littlestream ~ for Harleystream
Spoiler:

Xuexi ~ for Harleystream
Spoiler:

Shrikefeather ~ for Harleystream
Spoiler:

Blossompetal ~ for Harleystream
Spoiler:

Rainpetal ~ for Harleystream
Spoiler:

Sorry for the wait, I hope you like them! :D

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Finchstream ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Nightstorm ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiekit

Back to top Go down
Harleystream

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3166
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cool GIFs???   Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

Oooooo i love them

D.Rogue   Kit                  Kit          Young Warrior.      Unborn Kit
Leader of Regime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cool GIFs???   

Back to top Go down

Who wants some cool GIFs???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: