Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]

Go down 
+19
sumashira
Wolven
Drippy
Ash
ruska
Maple
Ice
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Jay Bird
Transient
Cays
Squirrelnose
Midnee
Yoshachu
RainyHeart
Knight
Middy
Falcarolwing
Seer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:15 pm

"That's where you're wrong." Gingerstripe slashed his enemy's face, feeling blood well up between his claws. "I would have killed you, and I should have. But getting Fernwing back to her family was more important... Not that you'd know anything about family, you murderer." He reared up on his hind legs for more leverage and clawed at Shade's belly. "Make no mistake- today you die!" As his mate came up to help him, he smiled. Together, they would be an unstoppable team. "Oh, and have I introduced you to my mate Dewshine?"

Gingerstripe used Upright Front Paws, dealing 15 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Gingerstripe:
80/80 HP
175/240 SP

Shade:
10/60 HP
200/200 SP

Dewshine:
60/60 HP
60/80 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:32 pm

Nightstorm released his grip on Jaysong's tail, letting it drop limply to the torn-up ground.  She stood there, shocked and tearful, gazing up at him...the father who had failed her.  Appalled by the tang of blood on his tongue, he wiped his face roughly with a forepaw before striding up to his daughter, leaf-green eyes wide and filled to the brim with unimaginable pain.  "I..I'm so, so sorry, my child...but you must see sense!"  The pitch-black tom's usually serene voice rose to a terrible octave, ringing of heartbreaking desperation.  His claws sheathed, and he bent down to look eye-to-eye with the tortoiseshell warrior.  "You're on the wrong side.  If you continue down this path, destruction and pain is the only thing that will be there to greet you.  Please...come home.   Come home to your mother, to your sisters...to me."  Moisture began to well in the rims of his eyes.  "I know I haven't been the father you needed...but I promise, I will make up for it.  I don't want to let you down."

With a sudden surge of strength, the SkyClan warrior rose to his full height, wiry shoulders tensed and squared in the honorable fashion of a Tribe cat.   "Song of Jay, daughter of the mountains, you can be so much more than this."

Jaysong is no longer stunned

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:44 pm

Grunting with a hiss, Shade fell to the ground once again as a new cat attacked from the side. His tail whipped from side to side as he glared murderously at Dewshine, and he sneered at Gingerstripe. "Oh, isn't that just the sweetest thing? Do you really think I care? I have a mate and kits, too, you aren't the first cat in Clan history to find love, you know!" He leaped up onto his paws again, yet he nearly fell over from exhaustion and pain. He had really taken a lot of damage from Gingerstripe alone while he was vulnerable, and now with another cat attacking him there was no way he was going to win this battle. So he'd might as well help the ginger tom always remember him.

"Your family will die, Gingerstripe! You and your mate and your kits! And your brother and his mate and kits!" He turned on Dewshine, beginning to froth at the mouth, eyes wide and unfocused with raging, hateful insanity. "And your family will die, too, my pretty! And that precious apprentice of yours, too! Everyone you love will die! Everything you know will burn!"

With a snarl, he rushed up to Gingerstripe, unsheathed his claws, and began batting and clawing at either side of his face, slicing wounds open on either cheek. "Your world will burn, Gingerstripe! And Shadestar of ShadeClan will rule it all as you rot away in the Dark Forest for all eternity!" He let out a deranged howl of maniacal laughter as a final heavy blow from his clawed paws sent Gingerstripe crashing to the ground.

Shade used Front Paws Strike on Gingerstripe, dealing 12 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Shade
10/60 HP
175/200 SP

Gingerstripe
68/80 HP
175/240 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Thornleap lifted his lip in a snarl as a brown she-cat raced toward him, shoving him roughly with her shoulder. With a yowl of rage, the young tom quickly recovered and tore his way through the crowd of battling cats toward her, lowering his head and sprinting at her. At the last moment, the large tom reared onto his back legs and slashed blindly at the she-cat's side and back before crashing back to the ground. Before the she-cat had any time to react, the former warrior struck again, slashing across the she-cat's face before darting safely out of harm's reach.

Thornleap used Rear-Up to Slash, dealing 17 damage and using 15 SP. Thornleap also used Swift Strike, dealing 7 damage and using 10 SP.

Nutfur:
76/100 (100-17, 83-7)
270/280

Thornleap:
84/100
255/280

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Birdflight hissed in surprise when she felt someone grab her scruff. She then growled when the opponent shook her violently. The whole place around her spun. The warrior managed to get a glimpse of the enemy as he held on. She then spotted Dustcloud coming to her aid. She smiled gratefully as she was freed from the enemy's grasp. She took a few moments to regain her composure.

Birdflight is no longer stunned

Crowfur felt like his whole world was crumbling. Brushgaze, his precious daughter, had decided to attack him. She was angered that he didn't join her side. The tom's golden gaze was filled with sorrow and shock. Despite everything that has and will happen, he will always love his kits.

The dark-furred warrior was currently laying stunned under his daughter's weight after she had grabbed his scruff and then had shaken him. The warrior then saw the Shadowclan deputy run up to them and struck Brushgaze with his paws. Meanwhile, Crowfur was trying his best to get up on his paws.

Crowfur is stunned for 1 more turn

Darkpaw was so close to reaching Swiftstep, eyes blazing and claws ready. However, before he could, a Thunderclan tom held him down. He snapped back to look the apprentice in the face. His cold blue eyes were shining with rage. "YOU!" he spat. He then violently rolled and broke free from the tom's grasp. He was about to attack the apprentice when the Thunderclan leader ran over and swiped his paws across Darkpaw's face. That was it! He turned to face Bearpaw. He wasn't going out without marking them with scars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darkpaw used Duck And Twist, dealing 8 damage and using 25 sp.

Darkpaw:
80/100
255/280

Bearpaw:
12/20
70/80

Leopardstar:
120/120
280/300

Swiftstep looked around, trying to spot someone to help. The tom soon saw Barleytuft pinning down an exile cat. He speedily made his way over to the two and helped the Windclan tom pin Stonepaw. He then used the opportunity to rake his claws across the enemy's belly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swiftstep used Belly Rake dealing, 15 damage and using 10 sp.

Swiftstep:
100/100
270/280

Stonepaw:
67/100
280/280

Barleytuft:
45/45
150/160

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Monster Middy on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Jaysong's eyes instantly fell to the ground. How could she go against her own kin? Her mother and father, who had raised her well... She'd strayed down an awful path, this was not their fault, why should they suffer? "Dad... I..." She couldn't turn away from Lichenmask. Oh, the things he'd do to her if she did. She'd be killed, publicly executed. She couldn't let her father get the best of her... He didn't know the truth, he didn't know what their ancestors had told Lichenmask. If she could just make him believe, convince him to join her... That would have to work. She couldn't let him die at the Exiles claws, not when he could join them. There was pure SkyClan blood running through his veins, surely Lichenmask would allow it! She turned over to her side, jumping up to match her fathers height. Without hesitation, she leaped onto her back unsheathing her claws only to keep herself anchored onto his back.

"You've got to listen to me, Dad! What Lichenmask says is true." Her voice was raspy as she practically yelled into his ear, hoping to StarClan that he'd take root with her cause, to believe her. "You must believe what I'm telling you! Dad, please!" The last thing Jaysong wanted to do was hurt her own father, but if she didn't do it... Someone else would.

Jaysong used Leap-and-Hold, dealing -14 HP and using -10 SP.

Jaysong:
95/100 HP
270/280 SP

Nightstorm:
31/45 HP
150/160 SP

Nightstorm is Stunned for 1 turn.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14969

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 7:54 pm

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Mistpe10
The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:02 pm

OOC: At an event, take this shortness.

It had begun. In a flash, battle was raging as fiercely as the flames that licked the night sky. Gritting his teeth, Scorchclaw lunged for a gray tom that was currently engaged in battle with Nutfur.

Scorchclaw used Run and Tackle on Thornleap, dealing 17(14+3) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Scorchclaw
100/100 HP
270/280 SP

Nutfur:
76/100
270/280

Thornleap:
67/100
255/280

Chase screeched in fury as claws tore through her thick pelt. This was no time for her to fear Lichenmask's power. Slipping beneath her opponent, she slashed her claws against the unprotected underside.

Chase used Half Turn Belly Rake, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

ADDERFEATHER
29/40 [HP]
120/130 [SP]

CHASE
34/45 [HP]
120/140 [SP]

Tigerleaf leaped to her former mentor's aid, bowling Falcongaze over.

Tigerleaf used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Tigerleaf
45 HP
140/160 SP

Falcongaze
76/100 HP
280/280 SP

Elmcloud
100/100 HP
270/280 SP

Adrenaline roaring in her veins, Hailpaw was quick to join the fray. The nearest Exile was tussling with a RiverClan apprentice. In a battle like this, clan distinctions hardly mattered. As a way of greeting, she rammed her shoulder into Pumapaw's side, sending the other she-cat flying to the ground.

Hailpaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 9(6+3) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hailpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Pumapaw
85/100 HP
280/280 SP

Mottledpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Transient on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Wolf stood in shock for a split second at the way the Clan cat had sought her out, but recovered quickly, shaking  blood off of her own cheeks before launching herself at Fernpetal. This cat was a warrior, larger and stronger than she was. She would just have to fight smart. Growling, she regretted for a moment that she didn't get the chance to disobey Lichenmask, but she couldn't just stand here and let herself be attacked to spite a cat. An idea flashing through her head, she hissed into the she-cat's ear as she landed on her back. "Do you remember Wolfkit? That little WindClan kit that was taken? I am she. Except now I am Wolf of the Regime, and I have taken off the leaf you Clans pulled over my eyes from kithood. I have no interest in Lichenmask or his ideals. I live only for Shade and the Regime. If I don't defeat you, do me a favor and beat up that overconfident tom."

Wolf used Leap-and-hold on Fernpetal, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 Stamina
Fernpetal is Pinned for 2 turns

Fernpetal:
39/45
145/160

Wolf:
9/20
70/80

The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900

Last edited by Falconwing on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14969

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:29 pm

The member 'Falconwing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Mistpe10
The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Leopardstar crouched beside Bearpaw, the burnt fur along his neck and spine fluffed out, and interpreted Darkpaw's intentions just in time.  Shoving Bearpaw out of the way, the golden tom felt claws rake his belly, tearing the already sensitive skin.  With a great growl, the large warrior leaped out of range and yowled to his clanmate: "Give him all you've got!"

Leopardstar used Blocking Leap on Darkpaw to defend Bearpaw, taking 20 damage and costing 30 stamina

Leopardstar:
100/120
250/300

Darkpaw:
80/100
255/280

Bearpaw:
20/20
70/80

(occ: if Bird says something about Leo being her father that can trigger "the event")

Aspenpaw released a shocked hiss as he felt claws dig into his flank, causing him to release his grip on the calico ThunderClan warrior.  As she dropped to the ground, the dark gray one-eyed tabby whipped around to see his other attacker.  A silver scarred tabby warrior, also of ThunderClan.  Oh...this will be fun.

"Hello ladies, think you're so high-and-mighty?  Guess again!  I know what you ThunderClanners really are...filthy lying scum!  EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" Flecks of saliva dotted his muzzle as the crazed tom reared up onto his hind legs and began to strike Birdflight's face in rapid succession, his remaining eye so wide the white edges were clearly visible.  "Once I'm finished with you two loyal warriors, I'll kill your leader!  And I'll kill him again, and again, and again until there's nothing left for you to bury!  Down with Leopardstar!  Down with the rogue!"

Aspenpaw used Upright front paws on Birdflight, dealing 16 damage and costing 20 stamina

Aspenpaw:
78/95 HP
205/250 SP

Birdflight:
76/100
280/280

Dustcloud:
100/100 HP
265/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Duskpanther felt dizzy with anxiety when the fighting began. She looked around wildly, legs trembling. She heart broken knowing this was all Lichenmask's doing. The warrior noticed Adderfeather and a rogue cat battling it out nearby. The dark Bengal cat ran over to the quarreling cats and used her hind legs to kick Chase. She barred her fangs and nodded to her fellow Riverclan warrior. She was going to help her out.
-------------------------------------------------
Duskpanther used back kick, dealing 10 damage and using 15 stamina.

Duskpanther-
40/40
105/120

Chase-
24/45
120/140

Adderfeather-
29/40
120/130
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Horror marked the little she-cats face as her mother was seered and roasted as if on a open flame, her amber eyes open wide with terror as her jaw stood agape. Mom... Mom! Mistpaw tried to launch herself towards her, her clan-mates and the other clan-cats shoving her aside as they jumped into the fray. By the time she had closed the distance created between her and her mother, Brindlestar had gotten to her paws and leaped into the battle. And just like that Mistpaw launched herself into the fray after her mother, her claws unsheathed as she flung herself into the clearing beside her mother, lagging behind by a tail-length. Stride for stride the little she-cat launched herself onto the she-cat, rolling with her mothers attack she ripped her claws down Fallowpaw's belly, her muzzle wrinkling as she bared her teeth.

Her mind was not in the fight as it should have been, her attention diverted to her mother who was wounded, she had to make sure she was okay! "Mom! Ma! A-Are you okay? You're hurt you should go see one of those medicine cats!" Mistpaw meowed, her claws bloodied with the force of her rage-induced blows.

Mistpaw used Belly Rake! Costing 7 damage and 10 Stamina!

Brindlestar:
104/120 HP
270/280 SP

Fallowpaw:
50/100 HP
260/280 SP

Mistpaw:
20/20 HP
80/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Hissing at the fiery rivers of agony that crawled through her pelt at Chase's movements, Adderfeather shook herself in a futile attempt to chase away the pain. Rearing up to strike at the ginger-and-white molly, desperately searching with limited perphiereal vision through the writhing masses for a glimpse of Scorchclaw, hardly paying any mind to Duskpanther joining in.

Adderfeather used Upright Front Paws, Dealing -11 in Damage & Costing -20 in Stamina.

ADDERFEATHER
29/40 [HP]
100/130 [SP]

CHASE
13/45 [HP]
120/140 [SP]

DUSKPANTHER
40/40 [HP]
105/120 [SP]

The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Nutfur hissed at the attack, and was caught off guard by the unexpected second strike. Snarling, she hit at him with unsheathed claws.

Nutfur used Front Paws Strike on Thornleap, dealing 15 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Nutfur:
76/100
245/280

Thornleap:
52/100
255/280
---------------------------
Swoopnose snarled and attacked Snowdrop.

Swoopnose used Half-Turn Belly Rake on Snowdrop, dealing 15 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Swoopnose:
63/80
210/240

Snowdrop:
69/100
265/280
--------------------------
Hillfire was about to attack the apprentice that just attacked him but the realized it was his son. Oh no. Instead he kept attacking Flamewish.

Hillfire used Duck-and-Twist on Flamewish, dealing 8 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Hillfire:
72/100
240/280

Flamewish:
21/45
140/160

The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]   The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Winds of Winter [PLOT FINALE]
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next