Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Play with Me {Closed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : (S)corchclaw; (T)igerleaf; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 1262
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

Play with Me {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 2:08 am

A tense silence hung in the air. Amidst the darkness, a pair of yellow eyes were narrowed in intense concentration. Hailpaw crept slowly across the forest floor. If there was one advantage the twenty-four hour darkness had brought, it was the fact that her pure white fur no longer stood out when she tried to blend into the surroundings. It had made hunting much easier. At that very moment, her sights were set on a small mouse crouched at the base of a bush ahead. Her sharp gaze could faintly make out its outline in the shadows. Rather than having caught sight of it, the mouse's scent had been what alerted her to its presence. Just a little further... The snap of a twig beneath her forepaws caused Hailpaw to freeze in dismay. It was just a little carelessness, but it was enough. Alerted to her presence, the critter instantly dashed off into the undergrowth. "Hey, wait!" Sputtering out a cry, the large apprentice took up chase. It had taken her quite a bit of searching to find the prey creature, she was not going to give it up if she could help it.

Despite its much, much shorter legs, the mouse moved at lightning speed. It slipped beneath a bush, and Hailpaw followed. To be precise, she barreled through the bush. Sharp twigs snagged at her thick pelt, but they were barely able to hurt her. If it's in your way, destroy it. Such had always been the stocky she-cat's careless motto. Unfortunately for her, the chase was short-lived. The mouse was quick to vanish down its burrow. Emitting a low growl of annoyance, Hailpaw glared down the dark entrance in the earth. She had gotten separated from her patrol in her hunt and was now a little distance away from the river dividing ThunderClan and RiverClan land. When she straightened up, she realized that fact. No longer interested in the failed catch, she stepped out of the forest's shelter. The familiar rushing of river water rang in her ears. In front of her stretched the deserted ThunderClan shore. As her yellow gaze trailed across the river, it narrowed. A RiverClan apprentice stood on the other side.

Play with Me {Closed} Screen11

Scorchclaw 100 HP/280 SP➳RiverClan
Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan
Mao 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Foxspirit (F), Echofrost (E), Meadowpaw (M) and Briarpaw (B)
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 378
Clan/Rank : WC Warrior, TC Young Warrior, RC Apprentice, former MCA of WC

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 5:41 pm

Meadowpaw gazed into the water and sighed, staring at her reflection with troubled eyes. Almost any time she was alone, something happened. Shade, the fox... Meadowpaw was jostled out of her thoughts by the sound of an approaching cat. She whipped around. "Wh-who's there?!" the frightened young she-cat asked.

Play with Me {Closed} Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 7:54 am

"No one!" Hailpaw responded with a hint of mischievousness, "This is naught but an illusion that hath come in the night." Technically speaking, it was supposed to be sometime in the day. With the darkness of the diseased sun, however, it might as well be night time. The word "night" was a better fit for what she wanted to say. Taking a few steps closer to the river, she allowed the RiverClan apprentice to catch sight of her. The shadows clinging to her thick pelt were driven away by the pale red light. She had detected the fear in the other cat's voice, and it highly amused her. Having run into another apprentice at the RiverClan border, it would be a waste if she were to not take this opportunity. She had been unsuccessful in her hunting thus far, so the hunting patrol could wait a little longer. Her train of thought came to a malicious conclusion. "What are you doing out here alone?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to one side. "Don't you know that it's dangerous?" It was quite the ironic question; Lichenmask's threat had never kept her from sneaking out into the forest alone. The corners of her maw curled up into a predatory grin. "You know, you might run into scary individuals."

The familiar sight of the stepping stones caused the image of Beepaw's drowned corpse to rise in her memories. If she slipped, she would meet the same fate. No. She refused to let something like that affect her. Swallowing the bile that threatened to rise in her throat, Hailpaw forced her paws to move. Her hesitation lasted for only a few seconds. Her calm facial expression did not betray the flash of fear that she felt. In a matter of seconds, she had crossed the stepping stones. Leaping nimbly unto RiverClan territory, the stocky she-cat faced Meadowpaw with a sly smirk. "This must be a fated meeting, so play with me for a bit!" She exclaimed excitedly. Powerful hind legs propelled her through the air as she tackled the other she-cat. Hailpaw's unsheathed claws tore tufts of white fur from the RiverClanner's pelt and sunk into flesh.

Hailpaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Meadowpaw is pinned for one turn.

Hailpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Meadowpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Last edited by Transient on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 8121
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 7:54 am

The member 'Transient' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Play with Me {Closed} Mistpe10Play with Me {Closed} Forever-book-trailer-182x140Play with Me {Closed} 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
Play with Me {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Fox

Fox

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 10:55 am

"P-p-please!" Meadowpaw cried out as the she-cat dug her claws unto her back. "J-just let me go! I don't want to fight!" She struggled in fear, finally managing to break free. "Don't hurt me, please..." As Meadowpaw spoke, her voice trailed off into a whisper.

Meadowpaw is no longer pinned.

Hailpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Meadowpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 5:31 am

The blood that seeped out from Meadowpaw's wounds, settling around her claws, only served to thrill Hailpaw. This was it--the exhilaration that only a fight could bring. If there was one thing that disappointed her, however, it was the fact that the RiverClan apprentice seemed a lot less enthusiastic than she was. She couldn't really enjoy herself to the fullest like this. "Awww, that's no fun. Don't be a boring mouse-heart." She whined. "If you don't fight back, I might end up doing something both of us regret." Unrelenting in the least, she slashed at the helpless apprentice. Her voice suddenly dropping to a threatening growl, she spat out,  "At least defend your territory. If you're strong enough, I'll let you go." She leaped off the smaller she-cat, landing a little distance away with a soft thud. "Well?" She challenged, tilting her head mockingly.

Hailpaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Meadowpaw is indeed no longer pinned.

Hailpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Meadowpaw
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 12:00 pm

"J-Just go away!" Meadowpaw cried, lashing out with her paw. Her claws scratched Hailpaw's face, tearing through flesh and ripping off fur. Realizing what she had done, her mitch matched eyes filled with fear. "I-I'm so s-sorry! I d-d-didn't mean t-to!" As her fear increased, so did her stutter. Couldn't this angry she-cat see that she didn't want to fight? Fighting only caused pain and suffering. This battle was proof.

Meadowpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and coasting 10 stamina

Hailpaw
14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Meadowpaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

OOC: Sorry for posting so late!!!

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 3:06 am

As Hailpaw opened her mouth to fire off another retort, claws lashed across her face. Flinching, the ThunderClan apprentice instinctively darted back. For someone who seemed to be so much of a scaredy-cat, Meadowpaw could move quickly. If the other she-cat had aimed any higher, she might have been blinded. She could feel the warmth of the blood that trickled down her nose, as well as the throbbing sting of the inflicted wounds. For a second, she just blinked in shock. As Meadopaw stammered out an apology, fear thick in her tone, Hailpaw's maw slowly twisted into a vicious grin. "See? You can do it if you try."

Bounding forward, Hailpaw forcefully rammed her shoulder against Meadowpaw's side. She gave the smaller she-cat no chance to regain her balance. With a well-aimed swipe, she threw her opponent unto her back. "You're open~" Her yellow eyes, as they stared down into Meadowpaw's mismatched ones, glinted with a cruel light. Using her front paws to pin Meadowpaw down, she slashed at the exposed underside with her hind legs.

Hailpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hailpaw
14/20 HP
50/80 SP

Meadowpaw
1/20 HP
70/80 SP

OOC: sorry for the delay ;;

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Meadowpaw screeched the loudest she ever had. Tears streaming from her eyes, she turned to Hailpaw. "W-why do you h-have to be so cruel? What d-did I ever do t-to deserve this?!" as Meadowpaw looked at the advancing she-cat, she realized that Hailpaw wouldn't listen to reason. This cat had crossed into her territory, then begun to attack her. I'm so sorry! Meadowpaw leaped at Hailpaw, digging her claws into her back.

Meadowpaw used leap-and-hold, dealing 6 damage and coasting 10 stanimina. Hailpaw is pinned for 1 turn

Hailpaw
8/20 HP
50/80 SP

Meadowpaw
1/20 HP
60/80 SP

Last edited by Fox on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 8121
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 4:34 pm

The member 'Fox' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Play with Me {Closed} Mistpe10Play with Me {Closed} Forever-book-trailer-182x140Play with Me {Closed} 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
Play with Me {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 6:22 am

Hmm? Doesn't this situation make me look like a bully?

Faced with the teary-eyed apprentice, Hailpaw couldn't help the thought that immediately popped into her mind. This is getting bothersome. She wasn't really a fan of beating up defenseless victims; she had more honor than to do something like that. Meadowpaw was still fighting back, her claws hurting more than Hailpaw would like to admit. Still, it was quite obvious that the smaller molly would rather be anywhere else than in this battle. The sudden realization left a bad taste in her mouth. "You didn't do anything, really." She admitted casually, with a flick of her ear. "If there's anything for you to blame, blame your own fortune. I was just bored."

Hailpaw let out an "Oof" as the RiverClan apprentice promptly sprung unto her back. She had better finish this up soon. Meadowpaw's behavior had killed most of the fun. She wasn't even a strong opponent. Feathery tail lashing against the gravel, Hailpaw thrashed violently in the other molly's grip. "Get off!"

Hailpaw is pinned.

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 10:34 am

Meadowpaw hated this. She hated inflicting pain, but she felt she had no choice. She tried to hold down the thrashing she-cat, but her legs weren't strong enough. Hailpaw broke free. Meadowpaw knew that this cat wouldn't stop until she was unable to fight back. But, would she stop there? This she-cat wouldn't kill her, right...? As Hailpaw tried to get back into a fighting stance, Meadowpaw hit her across the back with her paw, keeping her claws sheathed. She couldn't stand to draw anymore blood.

Meadowpaw uses Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina. Hailpaw is no longer pinned

Hailpaw
4/20 HP
50/80 SP

Meadowpaw
1/20 HP
50/80 SP[/b]

OOC: I fixed it!

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 6:58 am

As the other apprentice's paw connected with the back of her head, Hailpaw staggered. For a second, she lost her balance, reeling from the blow. The opening that might have been used by Meadowpaw, however, was righted all too quickly. The ThunderClan apprentice regained her footing with a lash of her feathery tail, ducking out of her opponent's attack range. Her whiskers quivered as she flashed a mocking smirk. Two gazes clashed—one was bright, daring, and yellow; the other was fearful, hesitant and mismatched in color. A worse match-up of opponents could hardly have been chosen. "You're hopeless, you know that?" The condescending words rolled smoothly off Hailpaw's tongue. Bunching her powerful muscles, she propelled herself across the gravel. Her outstretched front paws caught Meadowpaw, and the two she-cats tumbled to the ground in a flurry of white fur. Blood droplets, freed by razor sharp claws, scattered across the gravel. Once more gazing down upon the RiverClanner, Hailpaw lowered her head so that she could almost feel Meadowpaw's ragged breath on her muzzle. If looks could burn, the latter would have been reduced to nothing but ashes. For a few seconds, a strange, tense silence presided, in which one could even hear their own heartbeat. Then a radiant grin broke out across Hailpaw's features. In comparison to the savage, arrogant apprentice from moments ago, she could have been a different cat. "Thanks!" She mrrowed with a cheerfulness that sounded all too natural, "You were really weak, but you tried your best, didn't you? I've had enough, so I'll be leaving now."

Hopping off the badly injured RiverClan apprentice, Hailpaw began striding back in the direction of the stepping stones. "Get your medicine cat to look at those wounds, okay?" She called over her shoulder. How boring. Seriously, how boring.

That could have been a fun match, too. Cats like Meadowpaw were her least favorite kind of opponent. There was no point in hanging around any longer. The battle was no longer worth the risk of being found by RiverClan warriors. Well, at least it had entertained her, if only for a short while. She slipped her bright demeanor back on. Almost as easily as flipping a switch, she was back to the cheery, friendly Hailpaw that her clanmates most often saw. The change had been so abrupt that even Meadowpaw might have been startled. Awkward, perhaps, but she had simply been unable to stand the weakling's presence any longer. It was time to get back to ThunderClan and rejoin her patrol. When they asked about the blood and wounds, what would she say? Oh man, she would be in a spot of trouble. Not like she cared too much, though.

Hailpaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Meadowpaw is KO'ed.

Hailpaw
4/20 HP
40/80 SP

Meadowpaw
0/20 HP
50/80 SP

OOC: *screaming unintelligibly* Forgive me. I thought I had already posted ; ;

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 10:52 am

Tears streaming down her face Meadowpaw shakaly got to her feat. She looked around her, then began the long trip back to camp, half limping, half dragging herself, leaving a trail of blood behind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play with Me {Closed}   Play with Me {Closed} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play with Me {Closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: